Confession/Confusion

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

So Min drinks two glasses of cola in a row. She was still shocked from Hyun Joong's kiss, she was quiet because, she doesn't want the world know.

"What the?! This is the 3rd time." She said out of frustration.

The rest of the group was dancing and singing around the fire. She stares at Hyun Joong, watching him singing with the group. When Hyun Joong noticed her, he winked and smiled. So Min answered Hyun Joong with a frown.

After quite some time of partying, So Min felt dizzy. Her face is red and she seems not to be in herself.

Hyun Joong sat beside her, he smelled alcohol in her.

"Yah, are you drunk?" He asked worriedly.

"Drunk? What are you talking about? I'm not drinking." She said glaring at him.

"Why are you so red?" He said smelling her.

"Because I’m hot." She said irritated.

Hyun Joong was sitting beside So Min who was laughing at others. Yao looked up in the cola drinks, and found it gone.

"Did you drink the cola in here?" Yao asked to one of the boys.

"So Min did." He answered.

"Fudge! I mixed alcohol with those. Don't tell anyone."

"You naughty boy! How could you not share?"

"How will I it’s all gone. Aish. I just mixed a little."

Hyun Joong was listening to So Min's laughs and nonsense comments. He was sure that she was drunk.

"Hey Kim Hyun Joong!"

"What?"

"I shared my two firsts time with you. First I got my first kiss from you. Remember? Oh wait, my first 3 kisses are from you." He nodded with a smile on his face. "Shh! I'm not yet done. Second, you are my first.....first...first..." Before she could continue she fell asleep on his shoulder.

"What first? First love?" He asked. He smiled when he saw her asleep. "I can take all the responsibilities from taking your firsts." He whispered to her.

It was 10 in the morning yet So Min is still sleeping. Everyone was eating their breakfasts.

The morning sunlight touched her white skin, she moved to avoid the sun and she fell on the floor. She woke up having a headache; she decided to take a bath to ease the pain.

"Kids, one is missing." Samantha said after counting them.

"Don't worry. She is still sleeping." Janice smiled to Samantha.

"Yao, did you give So Min some alcoholic drinks last night?" Hyun Joong whispered to Yao.

"I didn't. Probably she drank it without knowing it. Did she get drunk?"

"Just a little bit tipsy."

"Good. You owe me one."

"Why?"

"I saw you kissed her last night." Yao winked. Hyun Joong was shocked and felt shy. "Don't worry it’s a secret." Yao smiled.

"Oh So Min you're awake. Come let's eat." Crissa invited So Min.

"Oh sure." So Min sat beside Crissa. She gets a glass of milk and bread.

"What happened to your nose?" Janice said holding it.

"Oh, I fell from the bed."

"That's why you woke up." So Min nodded while drinking.

"Let's walk around after breakfast. We'll be going home later. I want to take pictures." Yao invited.

"Sure." They yelled.

The group didn't stop taking pictures and playing around. Almost in every corner of the place they have a picture in it. They weren't tired of striking a pose and smiling.

Yao, who was holding the camera, was taking stolen shots of them. Unknowingly, he took a picture perfect view of Hyun Joong and So Min who was looking at each other.

He smiled when he noticed it.

“How are you drunkard? Can we continue our talk?”

“Drunkard your face. What are we talking about?”

“See drunkard. You fell asleep and cut your sentence in I am your first. What first is it?”

“First?” She remembered. “Just forget I’m just tipsy. I didn’t know what I’m talking about.”

“Look at you. Finish your statement.”

“Just forget it. A drunk or tipsy person speaks nonsense.”

“Aish. A drunken mind speaks the sober heart, remember that.”

“Forget it.” She said while looking at the sky. She almost said that he is her first love.

 “If you have to choose between your studies and love, what would you choose?” Hyun Joong asked So Min.

“I would choose love.” Hyun Joong was surprised by her answer, he looked at her. “I can use love to love my studies; if I love what I do it would bring out the best for me.” So Min smiled to him.

“Makes sense.” He smiled.

“What is one thing that bothers you?”

“You.” He smiled. “I mean, why ask me questions like that. You, what bothers you?”

“You. Why did you kiss me last night?”

“I didn’t. It was my lips who touched yours.”

“What a stupid answer.” She walked away from him.

Hyun Joong’s family driver drove everyone home that day. He drove Yao and Big Boy home. So Min, Janice and Crissa were fetched by So Min’s family driver.

‘Does he like me? Why did he kiss me?’ So Min thought.

So Min didn’t dare to tell Janice and Crissa about it. They would be the happiest persons alive if that happens, plus the whole school would know about it.

Louie welcomed So Min with a hug. Louie missed his princess, he missed teasing her and he missed his princess’ presence.

He was in his room, surfing the net. So Min knocked in his door.

“Do you need anything?”

“Can I disturb you?”

“Of course. What do you need?” So Min entered and sat on his bed.

“Oppa, why do you kiss a person?”

“Huh? Me, I don’t know. In an innocent relationship, a kiss symbolizes love or the feelings of the inside. A kiss can speak the words the mouth can’t speak. In a playful relationship, two people kiss to satisfy the ual thirst. I can’t explain that thing completely.”

“I actually kissed.” So Min admitted.

“WHAT?! When? Where? How? With whom?” Louie asked seriously with his eyebrows raised.

“Oppa! Quiet.” So Min calmed his brother.

“With whom?”

“Hyun Joong.” So Min said shyly.

“Hyun Joong? You kissed back in there.”

“Yeah. It was actually the third time. Before you could react I’ll explain everything. First happened back in your engagement announcement but, it was an accident. Second was last night, they dared me to kiss him in the cheeks. Third was also last night he kissed me after I kissed him.” So Min explained to her protective brother.

Louie was about to get a heart attack hearing everything, but he tried to be calm as possible.

“You already kissed three times? First was an accident, second is dare, third is emotional drive. You just accepted the last kiss?”

“I didn’t! I was stunned because it is so fast that I can’t even react.” She explained.

“How does it feel?”

“I don’t know. Something tells me that it isn’t right but, something tells me that it felt good. It was like finding the perfect partner of my lips.” She said shyly.

“You’re really a grown up now. It isn’t right because you both don’t know where to stand in each other’s life. Why don’t you make your relationship official?”

“What do you mean official? I don’t even know if he likes me, you know that he is a playboy. What if he just plays with me?”

“What if he doesn’t? Princess, why would he play to someone who knows each other’s family? If he just plays with you, why would he even dare to be close to me?”

“To make his tricks look realistic?” She said with her eyes locked on the window.

“Think on the other side. I already told him, that whoever hurt you would go to hell in a snap. I also played with girls, many girls but, I didn’t dare to play with girls who are hard to please. I know you would say to be challenged, but as a playboy I wouldn’t want to be challenged I want easy girls. If a playboy is challenged, that only means he already found his match.”

“Why do have things to be so complicated? I can pass my exams without even studying. Can life just be that easy?”

“Life should be hard for you to experience the best things life offers.”

-----------------

TADA! I hope you had fun reading :) Thank you for the comments, keep them coming. They are so much appreciated. THANK YOU :)Too Much sweetness can kill. Thank you for the greetings Lablats :)  I'm updating fast because when school starts on 2 weeks I can't update fast. Enjoy guys.