Heartbroken Prince

You, Me and Everything Nice

Louie can’t take the feeling of hearing her princess cry. He wants to do something for her but; he knows it would be better if she would cry out everything. It hurts him imagining how So Min cries on her room. He got his keys and go clubbing, it was his only escape from pain.

It was passing 2 in the morning when Louie came back; he tried to listen if So Min is still awake. He entered her room quietly, there she found her asleep on the bedside hugging Spongebob. He carried So Min in the bed and covered her with blanket. He stares at her while fixing her hair.

“Love is really unpredictable. Last night you were talking to me about him, but now you are here crying. Be strong So Min.” Louie said as he sat beside the bed. He stayed for a while and made his way to his room for a rest.

So Min came out from her room dressed up. They would have their family dinner in a high end restaurant.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung were on the same car, Louie and So Min went with their grandpa. There were no dull moments, as So Min and grandpa continues to joke around and laugh during the entire ride.

‘It feels great to hear your laughs and jokes princess, but your eyes can’t lie.’ Louie thought.

They were having their dinner, while talking about important things. It will be So Min’s graduation tomorrow.

“Grandpa, Mom, Dad, Oppa I’ve made my decision. I want to study abroad and I want to go as soon as possible.” So Min said in a serious tone.

“That’s good princess. I can book you a ticket after you’re graduation tomorrow.” Grandpa praised her.

“But, we still have things to do. We need to pack your things, arrange your school, and find you a house to live back there. You still have a graduation ball after graduation.” Mrs. Jung protested.

“Shut it. I can do all of that in a snap. I have my connections. If my grandchildren want a plane I’ll buy them one!”

“So Min, why so sudden?”

“Oppa.” She look at him with her sad eyes. “I want to be independent like you.”

“Is that what you really want?” Mr. Jung asked her daughter seriously. “You’ll just be by yourself there. No family to take care of you.”

“Yes Dad. I already thought about everything. I’m sure that would be good for me.”

“Honey, I can go with you.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Enough. It’s been decided, you’ll go tomorrow. I’ll arrange everything. Studying abroad would be the best for you if you want to be alone. You need to grow up away from us. You don’t have to worry; after all she is still your child and my grandchild.” Grandpa smiled to her.

“Thank you grandpa.” So Min answered with a smile.

Mrs. Jung gave in since everyone believes and trust So Min. She will surely miss her daughter.

‘If this is want you think is best for you.’ Louie thought.

“You are not the prettiest girl I met, but your pretty face was curved on my heart. You are the toughest girl I met, but love softened your heart. You were so clueless in love, but your heart started to love. I was just a playboy, playing with the girls I met. I have been in many relationships, but our relationship is the only one I treasured. We’ve been friends who started to get along well; we fight and tease each other. My smile could flatter every girl, but it didn’t work on you. Simple things from you flatter my heart; just seeing you everyday makes me the happiest man alive. Your smile makes me feel heaven in this cruel world. I wished for a girl who is not interested in love, for she won’t be crazy in love. I showed after you, you showed me my dream girl. I’m sorry I can’t like you anymore because I already fell in love with you So Min. I’m head over heels for you.” Hyun Joong said while practicing how to confess to her on their ball. He was reading his confession speech. He wants the best for her.

So Min and her mom were in her room, helping her pack her things. Mrs. Jung can’t control her tears anymore; it falls down while putting So Min’s clothes on her luggage.

“Mom, I’ll be fine. I promise.”

“I know you would be. I just can’t imagine you bearing the coldness of the city without us. This would be the first time you’ll not be home for Christmas, your birthday, my birthday, your dad’s birthday, Louie’s birthday and dad’s birthday.”

“Mom, please don’t cry. I’ll be back soon.”

They hugged as tight as possible. It would be their last night to be together that year. They won’t see her start and her day.

“How are you? I just want to inform you that my granddaughter would come there tomorrow. Please help her for everything. I already called Mr. Lee to arrange her school for her. Thank you. I’ll see you soon.” Grandpa said on the other line.

“Who was that?” Louie asked.

“Mrs. Lee, caretaker of the house where So Min would stay. I know something’s up with your sister. What is it?”

“Teenage love problems.” Louie told her grandpa.

“I see. It’s better not to ask her about those things. She would just be sad. So Min is really growing up. It’s better if she is heartbroken, she would still marry the man I chose for her. Oh, how’s your wife?”

“She’s sleeping with So Min tonight.” Mr. Jung said as he sat with them in the garden.

“You already chose her husband?” Louie asked curiously.

“Yeah.”

“Who is it?”

“Dad, don’t tell him. It would be unfair for So Min if you would know him.”

“You got a point.”

“Dad, you know him? You also agreed?”

“Yes. I can see that they would be good for each other.”

“Oh! I want to meet him badly. Why do you have to keep our fiancées away from us?” Louie said out of frustration.

Mr. Jung and Grandpa just laughed to Louie’s frustration. They know that he is also excited to meet his mystery fiancée.

Mrs. Jung carefully helped So Min to fix her hair. They both agreed to just let it down and put a clip on the side. She put on a light make up on her beautiful face.

Their family took a picture in the living room to commemorate her graduation.

Hyun Joong’s family also took a picture together in their house. His grandfather wanted to see his favorite grandson’s graduation. Hyun Joong looks perfectly handsome; his aura was very happy and excited.

Their grandpa was talking with the school president and some important people. The graduation was quite filled with rich and important people.

Louie agreed to be the official photographer of her departing sister. He was around her taking pictures of her and her friends. The girls were smiling to see Louie up close. He was a handsome photographer.

Picture here and there, picture everywhere. Louie’s camera lens could say no to So Min’s face because it was here since the ceremony started and ended.

She and Hyun Joong had a picture together as requested by Louie. So Min felt very shy that time. They haven’t talked since she confessed to him. He didn’t even bother to say to her a single thing.

“Bye.” She murmured as she walked away from him.

So Min hugged Janice and Crissa tight.

“We still have time to be together.” Janice said as she felt the tight hug.

“It feels like you’re leaving.” Crissa joked.

“I know. It’s just that this would be the last time we’ll be hugging with our uniform on.” She smiled.

“We’ll see you later.” They told her. She smiled as she closed the car door; tears fell down from her eyes.

“Hyung, can you please give this to So Min we can’t find her.” Yao said as he handed Louie an envelope.

“What is this?”

“Our graduation gift. Don’t peek on it.”

So Min’s family went to their house to get her luggage and change her clothes. They still have 1 and a half hours before her scheduled flight. They decided to eat together.

The airport already called for the passengers. So Min stood up to wave her goodbye to her dear family. She hugged everyone as tight as possible. Mrs. Jung was crying in Mr. Jung’s shoulder.

“I’ll miss you princess. I know why you are doing this; just make sure you’ll be happy. Remember only time can heal your wounded heart. Don’t cry that much again, it’s killing me.” Louie whispered to her while hugging.

“Don’t worry I’ll be happy.” So Min boarded the plane with tears flowing. She thought that will be the last tear that will shred for him.

They watched the plane fly in the sky, carrying their princess.

‘I know, I can’t forget you that easily, I’ll try my best. Just be happy.’ She thought as she was looking outside the window.

Hyun Joong was getting ready for the graduation ball. He was nervous of his show later. Yao, Big Boy and him talked to the organizers that he will perform a song and confess to So Min.

He was wearing a black suit with his sneakers on. He prepared a bouquet of roses and a necklace. He wore the necklace on his right hand like a bracelet.

He drove his car with Yao and Big Boy being his passengers. They were teasing him, how whipped is he.

Yao already told Janice and Crissa about their plan. They were very happy and excited about it. Janice and Crissa are outside the hall, waiting for So Min to arrive. Almost everyone was inside except for her, they were getting worried. They tried to call her but, it was unavailable.

Yao went to see them. Suddenly Janice’s phone was ringing; it was So Min’s home number so she immediately answered it. It was Louie on the other line. He sounded so serious, so Janice listened to him very well.

Janice was stunned to hear that from Louie. She lost the line and cried. She told Crissa and Yao what Louie told her. Crissa comforted Janice, Yao run as fast as he could to Hyun Joong and Big Boy.

“Hey what happened?” Big Boy shouted to Yao as he was catching his breath.

“She left!”

“What?!”

“So Min left. Louie called Janice to tell us, that she left after graduation.”

“WHAT?! Where did she go?”

“America.”

“That can’t be!” Hyun Joong protested, he called her number, but it was unavailable. They left and drove to So Min’s house. Hyun Joong cannot think right that time, he just need to see her badly.

Louie talked to them, to confirm the news. Hyun Joong ran out and exploded in the park. Tears started to fall down, as he remembers how So Min cried herself out to him.

Louie, Yao, and Big Boy ran after him. Louie talked to him.

“Hyun Joong, tell me what really happened that night.”

“Hyung, I’m stupid! I’m the biggest jerk!” He shouted. “She confessed her feelings that night. I didn’t tell that I like her.”

“But why?!” Louie asked in a loud voice. He was about to hit him.

“He wanted to give her the best confession this night.” Louie released the crying Hyun Joong.

“I really want to hit you right now, but hearing that you really like my sister stopped me. She is gone to forget you. That night, she was crying all night, that I can’t take it. It was killing me. She is crying hard but I know I can’t do anything for her that time. You wanted the best for her, but that was too perfect to be real.” Louie said as he left the boys.

“Hyung, where is she? I wanted to tell her.”

“She wants to be alone.”

“Hyung, please I beg you.”

“It would be better if you two can forget each other. She’s already been arrange to marry someone, but she don’t know it yet.” Louie added.

“Hyung, please.”

“I badly wanted her to be happy right now, but this would be the best for both of you. She can’t escape the marriage like me. Just think that way.” Louie left them.

Hyun Joong punched the ground. He was saying that he was stupid to let her go. He was questioning why he thought that way. He regrets everything; he wanted to see her right now. So Min is his only happiness and medicine right now.

They went on Big Boy’s house to get drunk all their might. The three of them was drowned from the alcohol. Instead of forgetting that she left him, the alcohol just helped her torture himself more and more. He was crying while remembering their sweet moments.

“SO MIN! Where are you?!” He cries for her. “I haven’t told you how much I love you.” He cries. “I didn’t tell you that I like you because I wanted you to hear that I already fallen for you.” He punched the wall to release the pain inside him.

Yao and Big Boy can feel Hyun Joong’s pain. They didn’t left him during his worst time. It was his worst time.

He didn’t felt that pain before. It was like hell.

The girls he left was all crying while he is turning his back to them. He thought that it was his karma.

Hyun Joong made his mind, he will wait for her. He believes that she won’t forget him, as well as he.

‘If you don’t want to be found, then don’t be. I will just be here waiting for you to come back. I won’t be the same stupid jerk to let you go again, after seeing you again.’ He thought

------------------

TADA! I know this is sad. Thank you for reading though. This is just for the mean time :) I so love the next chapter :) Please don't be a silent reader. Let me know what you think about this :)

 

Playful Kiss is to be aired in the Philippines today :) Its trending on PH twitter too :)