Unrecognizable Monster

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Aish! I really hate attending such social gatherings!" So Min complained.

 

 

"We know So Min, but it couldn't be help its your grandpa's wish." Her mother explained while helping her to dress up. She was completely parlored by her mother.

 

"How come grandpa managed to stay here in Seoul without letting us know?" So Min said while wearing the heels her mother bought.

 

"You know your grandpa. He loves surprises. Oh! You look beautiful So Min, you should dress up often." Mrs. Jung chuckled.

 

"Mom. Don't you think something is up?" She tries to stand up and walk with the heels.

 

"What do you mean?" Her mother was checking on her.

 

"I mean why would grandpa invite us so sudden to a party."

 

"Just be good So Min. Don't forget your smile later." Mrs. Jung held So Min's face and put on a smile.

 

"Ah! I really can't manage to be in the high society!" So Min exclaimed. Mrs. Jung just smiled.

 

"So Min be a good girl." Mr. Jung just popped up in So Min's room.

 

"Yes, Dad."

 

"Have you called Louie, Honey?" Mrs. Jung said while fixing her lipstick.

 

"Dad took care of that. Oh my darlings look beautiful!" Mr. Jung complimenting his angels.

 

Louie on the other hand was busy reading a book in the library when...

 

"Young master, your grandfather wants to meet you in the hotel."

 

"Okay." Louie stood up and grabbed his things to see his grandfather.

 

When Louie got in the hotel, a man with a black coat escorted him on his grandfather's room. As he entered the room his grandfather was sitting in the sofa watching tv.

 

"Grandpa. What's with the sudden visit?" Louie hugged his grandfather and asked.

 

"Look here. Just wear that. You'll know later."

 

"Does Mom and Dad know this?" Louie said while grabbing the clothes.

 

"We'll talk after you finished."

 

Grandfather was childish once in a while he still watches dramas, since his wife loves it. He lives in the countryside far away from the busy city of Seoul. He leaves a simple life there. You wouldn't know that he is a wealthy man if you don't know him. He sure loves to take care of his garden.

 

"You look handsome as always Louie. You look just like me years ago." Grandpa joked.

 

"Grandpa, tell me honestly what is this all about."

 

"Hmm. Nothing. This is just a simple social gathering. What are you expecting?"

 

"Uhm. Nothing. I was just surprised." Louie said having a doubt.

 

Grandfather just continued watching the drama. Louie walked towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water. He thought it would be better if he drank a glass of vodka, but he found nothing.

 

"Grandpa!" So Min ran to her grandpa and gave him a big hug.

 

"Oh princess! I missed you. You look beautiful."

 

"I miss you too. Grandpa."

 

"Dad." Mr and Mrs. Jung greeted him. Grandfather just nodded. 

 

"How have you been my princess?" 

 

"I'm great. I'm having fun on school." So Min said with a big smile.

 

"Great. Have you thought of college? It would be nice if you study abroad." Grandparents sure love to talk about the future of their grandchilds.

 

"Not yet. It's still early. By the way what's the party all about?" So Min said and maked face.

 

"You'll see later princess. Be good okay? Lock your smile later." Grandfather walked to his room with Mr. and Mrs Jung following him.

 

Louie and So Min were left on the living room. Louie has his mind flowing since he suspects that his arrange marriage might be the reason of the party.

 

'I knew that this would come but, I didn't expect that it would come this early. Louie calm down.'

 

So Min was giggling while looking onto her phone.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Nah. Hyun Joong is just being childish. I'm mocking him." So Min said with a smile.

 

"You two quite get along well. He is a good basketball player, I played with him yesterday."

 

"I told you. I thought you wouldn't like him."

 

"Well you're wrong. We get along well." So Min just maked face. She was smiling while having a chat with Hyun Joong. Louie was happy to see her younger sister that happy.

 

Its time for the party. Everyone gathered in the hotel function room. As expected the party was attended by the people on high society. Everyone on the party didn't stop talking about business and stuffs. Grandfathers' friends were also there, they were talking nonstop about their grandchildren. Suddenly an old man came with a young man accompanying him. Grandfather was very happy by that man's appearance. He greeted him and they talked with the others. The old man was grandfathers good friend from his younger days. They lost contact since that man spent his days in China.

 

"Greeting here and there, nonstop smiling, and heels. Gosh. I hate it! If not for my grandpa I would not do any of this crap." So Min complained while walking towards the garden. As she is walking heavily, she lost her balance. Luckily a young man caught her, but due to So Min's fast reflex she hit him in the face and they both fell on the ground.

 

'What happened? I can feel someone touching me. I do not know but this feels really good. I wanted time to stop at this moment. This feels really good.'

 

'Aish! This girl is really something. Hitting me instead of thanking me. Crap! What is this I feel something is on top of me. This feels very comfortable, I hope time would stop at this moment. It is very relaxing.'

 

As both opened their eyes, they saw each others eyes just a centimeter away, and everything on their face was touching. Yes, their lips met for a moment, long enough to feel the warmth and magic between a first kiss.

 

So Min finally realizing what just happened stood up quickly and fixed herself.

 

"Sorry for hitting you." So Min said shyly.

 

'I do not know what to say. I feel ashamed for what happened.'

 

"Its okay." The young man said with a smile.

 

'Its okay, atleast I felt your lips onto mine. Its just gettine even for hitting me.'

 

"I better go now." So Min said and walked away.

 

"So Min! Let's go together." The young man said and hold her hand. So Min was shocked for that young man to know her name. She was sure that she didn't know anyone in the party except for her family. 

 

So Min do not know who that guy was because it is dark in the garden. When they entered the hall, her eyes popped out to see the young man. The young man immediately let go of her hands and walked fast to his grandfather.

 

"Where have you been?" Louie asked her.

 

"G-g-arden." So Min said stuttering.

 

"What happened to you?"

 

"Nothing. I think I just saw a monster. Its scary. Oppa I think they really exist. We should call the alien police now." She said while having a shocked face.

 

"Whatever. Grandpa wants us to meet somebody. Let's go." Louie pulled So Min.