Forgiving but not Forgetting

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

Hyun Joong told Yao and Big Boy what really happened between So Min and Allain. Big Boy was mad to hear everything. He wants to talk to Allain, but Yao stopped him. He told him that So Min knows what to do and let her deal with Allain. Hyun Joong also agreed to Yao.

Allain entered the classroom, like nothing happened. She was sitting in her seat confidently.

Janice and Crissa called her to talk.

"If not for So Min I won't talk to you again." Crissa told Allain.

"So Min again." Allain said in an irritated voice.

"We already forgave you for what happened to us, and you are starting again."

"Why do you have to be a ***** to everyone? So Min treated you well even though you’re a *****!" Janice fired to her.

"Because I want to. I hate the fact that she is respected and liked by everyone even though I'm prettier and smarter than her."

"Prettier and smarter?" Crissa smirked.

"Well. I'll tell you why. First because So Min is kind, second So Min is understanding, third and the last because she respects herself and others. Not like you. You just go with whoever guy passes by your sight." Janice said in an angry tone. Allain was just quiet.

"Plus So Min loves her friends. TRUE FRIENDS! She won't be with her friends' boyfriends." Crissa added.

"Tss. It's not my fault that your boyfriends come to me."

"Shut up! Past is past." Janice shouted to her.

"You're the one digging up the past!"

"Just leave So Min and Hyun Joong alone."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You wouldn't want to experience hell in this classroom." Janice threatened her.

Janice and Crissa then left Allain. They don't want to repeat what happened in the past between them. Janice trusts Hyun Joong for So Min.

So Min was already in the classroom. She was busy checking the emails of James to her. She was smiling by herself reading the emails.

Allain walked in front of her proudly. She looked at her with amusement and then she smiled.

"So Min, WO AI NI!" Yao said and winked at her.

"When did you learn to speak Mandarin?"

"Just a while ago. I just want to express my love for you as my good friend." Yao made sure that Allain would hear and understand each word he says.

"Thank you." So Min smiled to Yao.

"Agh. Disgusting. If you want to express your love why don't you just kiss her?" Allain said in an angry voice.

"You know what I would that if she is a cheap girl. Knowing So Min she would kick me out of the world if I did that, but if I would do that you I am sure you'll answer it." Yao said while leaning to Allain's table which made everyone burst into laughter.

"Really? Why don't you try and let's see." Allain dared Yao. Yao moved his head closer to her and stopped when their lips is about to meet.

"I'm sorry. My kisses are reserved for the girl I like." Yao said and stood up from his position and blow a kiss. Allain was by Yao's hurtful words. She was still and shocked.

"Allain, why don't you just stop? For your sake. You are smarter and prettier than me, but you don't respect yourself that's why people don't respect you. I am not that good girl to forget everything and be friends with you just like before. I can forgive you, but I won't forget the thing you've done. I can't promise that we are still gonna be the same. You already proved that you are not worth of my trust. I am not an angel to be good enough for everyone." So Min said without looking at Allain.

Hearing those words Allain just disappeared in the room. She pretended to be sick and went home.

After the class, So Min and friends went to a restaurant to eat their snacks. Hyun Joong paid for everything in celebration of getting his license.

"When did you have it?" Big Boy asked.

"Yesterday."

"You didn't tell us that you are getting a license."

"It’s a surprise."

"What car would you drive?"

"I dunno. I'm still finding one."

"Let's have a joyride when you got your car."

"Okay."

"I won't go with you guys." So Min said in a serious tone.

"But why?" Hyun Joong asked.

"I don't want to die early." So Min teased Hyun Joong.

"Yah. I'm telling you I drive like a professional." Hyun Joong said proving himself.

"I doubt it." So Min said and shook her head.

They were having a blast of laughter especially when Yao is cracking up his jokes and lines.

Hyun Joong arrived home and found his brother playing with a neighbor in the living room. He just greeted quickly and rushed upstairs. He was busy checking up the internet to look up the nicest cars available.

He was excited to drive his own car and roam around with So Min and their friends.

“Hyun Joong has you found a car?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Not yet.”

“Oh good. Let’s see go to car shop to find one tomorrow.”

“That sounds great Dad.”

“Have you thought where to study? Your graduation is near.” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I think I want to try to study abroad.”

“That would be good. I’ll start finding schools in America.”

“Oh wait. Can I just find for myself?”

“Oh okay. Just do it fast.”

“Yes Dad.”

After dinner, Hyun Joong rushed to his room. He checked his phone for any messages and was surprised to see nothing. He decided then to ask So Min where to study.

Where are you studying? – HJ

Why ask all of a sudden? – SM

I’m just curious. If you’re studying in America, we can just go in the same school. What do you think? – HJ

That sounds good but, I still don’t know where. Grandpa will surely find the school. – SM

Ah. Just tell me when you knew. Having a companion in a foreign place will be good. – HJ

Yeah. Let’s just wait and see. Can I ask you something? – SM

What is it? – HJ

What you think got into Allain to do that? I mean in getting into us. I mean using you to hurt me? – SM

Hyun Joong smiled to see So Min’s message. ‘You are so clueless.’ He thought.

Maybe because we are close. – HJ

Ah, I see. – SM

‘I told them. We are just friends.’ She thought.

So Min couldn’t explain her feelings. She has been saying they are just friends, although her heart protests. She is convincing everyone even herself that they are just friends.

“STUPID HEART!” She yelled to Spongebob. “Could you just be my boyfriend? I mean Spongebob you are always there for me. You cannot hurt me. You can’t flirt with other girls and you don’t even have a heart to be broken when I look at other boys.” She told Spongebob.

“Princess, that thing can’t talk.” Louie said while sitting in her bed.

“Oppa! You scared me.” So Min said after breathing hard.

“Princess tell me what happened. I know something is up. I’m just being quiet about it.” Louie cornered her. So Min looked down hearing Louie serious.

“Aren’t you busy for school?” So Min tried to escape.

“No. Now tell your brother what is up.”

So Min then told Louie everything about what happened between Allain, Hyun Joong and her. Louie grew a smile on his handsome face.

“You know what princess, in every story there is a villain. A villain hurts the hero/heroine but, in the end it is the villain who brings out the best in the hero/heroine. Villains appear in different kinds in every story. It doesn’t have to be a human who laughs devilishly, sometimes it is the hero/heroine itself. Princess, ask yourself who is the villain in your story.” Louie smiled and patted So Min’s shoulder.

“Who is the villain? Spongebob what do you think?” So Min then turned to Spongebob who sits in her bed innocently.

‘You’re stupid innocence.’ Spongebob’s thought.

 

-----------------------------

TADA! I hope you had fun reading :) Please leave a comment :)  THANK YOU :)