A Playboy's heart

You, Me and Everything Nice

The red rose that Hyun Joong was holding when he was performing on stage, was for So Min.

 

"If you just looked me straight to my eyes, I will definitely give this rose to you. You didn't disappoint me, you are not like the other girls. I'm sure that you are the girl I wished for but, I'm not sure if you are the girl I will really love. You are not interested in love, but love is interested on you. You are smart but definitely clueless in love. You make my heart waver from time to time." Hyun Joong says to So Min's handkerchief.

 

So Min didn't know that Hyun Joong took her handkerchief. It was a complete Spongebob that's why So Min was driving really crazy when it was gone. Hyun Joong took it to annoy So Min, but he found himself keeping it. It took 2 days for So Min to finally get over it. However, Hyun Joong found it very amusing to watch her like that. 

 

Knock...Knock....

 

"Hyung, grandpa just left really upset."

 

"Why?"

 

"I do not know."

 

"Maybe he is just having a hard time in office."

 

Hyun Joong found himself talking to his father.

 

"Dad, I heard grandpa left really upset. What happened?"

 

"Nothing. He just have a problem in the company. No need to worry."

 

"Okay." Hyun Joong left and walked towards his room.

 

'You don't have to know this now. You're still young. I'm sorry Hyun Joong but we can't do anything about this.' Mr. Kim thought.

 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. Hyun Joong woke up at around 7 am and ate breakfast with his family. The atmosphere felt like normal, so he thought nothings wrong. He decided to play basketball in the village's court. He was surprised to see Louie there.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Oh, Hyun Joong. Thanks for walking So Min home last night. If you didn't found her she will be lost I bet." Louie said and smiled.

 

"Oh its nothing. Why?"

 

"She grew up like a princess, but she don't act one. She was always drop and fetch by a car, so she is not used in riding a bus. Wanna play?" Hyun Joong just nodded.

 

They started to play like brothers. Louie always find a time to play since it is a good exercise for him. 

 

"You're good huh?"

 

"Not that good."

 

"I hope we can play like this again. It's been a while since I played with someone."

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't play at school. I'm concentrating on my studies. I used to play when I'm in high school."

 

"Big Boy told me. You were good he said. And I just watched it."

 

"You are pretty good too. So Min used to play basketball with our cousins, since she is a girl she is always the loser."

 

"Uhm. Why did she stop?"

 

"Because she is a girl. She can't keep up with us. One day I just saw her practicing Wushu. She was not that good at start, so she begged our parents to send her to school to study Wushu. She was very serious about it, when I saw her practicing I was amazed because she was graceful and great." 

 

"I must not mess with her." Hyun Joong joked.

 

"I think so." They both laughed.

 

"Hyung, have you been in love?" Hyun Joong just found himself comfortable talking to Louie and asked this question out of no where.

 

"Not yet. I have been into many girls but no one has really moved my heart." Louie said with a confused face. He wanted to ask why but he knew that Hyun Joong may be shy to answer.

 

"Really? I was just wondering how could you say that you are in love. Like you, I've been playing with girls, but no one has really touched me."

 

"We are alike!" Louie smiled as he said it. He was right about Hyun Joong.

 

"I really wanted a brother older than me so I have someone to talk about this stuff. I have cousins older than me but they hate me."

 

"Why?"

 

"Just because I am grandfather's favorite."

 

"We can be brothers." Louie exclaimed.

 

"I would be happy about it."

 

"We being playboys would definitely change if we would fall in love. I can assure you with that. You will find yourself ignoring other girls flirting with you. Second, you cannot get angry with the girl you like. Third, you'll find yourself talking to one of her stuffs. Lastly the killer, you can't explain the your feeling about her. I didn't experience that so you can doubt about it."

 

"It feels like I wanna experience it."

 

"I've never been inlove because I know I shouldn't."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You know people from wealthy families love to play matchmaking. I am no exception about it. I'm playing with girls so when the time of my arrange marriage comes I won't find another girls comfort and I can say to myself that I didn't find love so I should just focus on my wife. Its weird right? We live on the 21st century and those stupid stuffs still exists."

 

"Yeah. Kinda. How did you know about it?"

 

"I'm on junior high when I heard my father and grandfather talking about it. So I decided to prepare myself. I still have 2 years to play!" Louie smiled.

 

"Does So Min knows about this?"

 

"No. I'm hoping that she would not undergo arrange marriage. But thinking that she is not so into boys sometimes I wish she will. I'm afraid she will be an old maid." Louie smiled and looked into Hyun Joong and continued. "I know that our parents did undergo this stuff and fell madly in love with each other. They say that our grandpa is the best matchmaker." Louie laugh.

 

The two just got closer. They found themselves onto each other. The atmosphere was like a family. They continued to play as they rest enough.

 

When Louie got home, he found So Min still sleeping soundly. He decided not to wake her up since its Saturday. Their parents were at the garden sipping a tea from their trip. He took a shower and headed to school to look for some books. He waved his goodbye to his parents.

 

'I'm completely right about him. I wonder if he's inlove and if it is with So Min. He sounds a good boy, but he is still a playboy. I better watch this closely. Anyways, its like I found a brother in him. They look good together but I can't let my princess be a toy of others.' Louie thought as he is driving.

 

Hyun Joong was startled from what he heard from Louie. He was still wondering about his grandfathers sudden visit. He hoped that he wouldn't be under the same situation as Louie.