Starting from scratch

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

So Min and Hyun Joong was on the park. The park, where she confessed her feelings, where he threw up when she left him, and now wishing where they would share their sweetest I Love You for the first time.

It was silent; they were on the swing chilling.

“How are you?” He asked breaking the silence.

“I’m fine, you?” She glanced at him; she caught him staring at her.

“Me? I’m weak, empty, lonely, wasted, and heartbroken. I am on my worst state 4 years ago.” She was frustrated to know everything; it was all over her eyes. “But now, I’m the happiest person alive. The pain you gave me was my inspiration to be back at my best state.”

“Pain? Heartbroken? What happened to you?” She asked confusedly.

“You left me.” He said and held her hand.

“What is this again?!” She asked as she pulled her hands away from him. “Don’t you dare to start again. I’m….” He covered by putting his right hand. It was the only way to stop her.

“Please, keep quiet. Let me talk.” He said, she was about to talk again when he stopped her. “Listen.” He sat on the swing again to start his long explanations. “You remember that night? The night that you confess to me, I was very happy to hear everything, but something in me said that I should not accept it. You know why? It was because I wanted you to accept my confession and not the other way around. I told you that I don’t like you, it’s because I already fell in love with you So Min.”

‘So Min stay composed. Don’t be fooled for the second time.’ She thought as she heard his sweet confession.

“Really? Well, I don’t believe you.” She said strongly, looking away.

“I can’t make you believe me this easy. I know I hurt you so much. Isn’t it enough that we already suffered for 4 years? We both suffered.” Tears started to flow from her eyes.

“You selfish jerk! How could you say those things easily?! Those four years made me suffer like hell. I tried my best to forget you, I shred tears for you almost every night. I didn’t want to go back here because I’m afraid I would see you again. When I believed that I already forget you, you are here right in front me; bringing everything back! YOU ARE A SELFISH JERK!” She cried.

“Yeah I am! You are also selfish. I tried my best to contact you and follow you, but your whereabouts were hidden. I emailed you for a thousand times, reminding you that I am still here for you, but even a blank reply you didn’t give me. We said that we would go in the same school for college. You said that we would be friends that night. Where were you? You are being a selfish girl suffering from the pain, which I would erase on the graduation ball. You’re crying alone, leaving me here making my life to be at the worst.”

“Is this a part of your act again? Make me feel guilty.”

“Then be guilty. Be guilty that you left this guy alone, without letting him to be at your side!”

“I won’t be guilty if that would be the reason.”

“So Min! Please stop believing that I was born to hurt you. I beg you to please be rational sometimes.”

“I’m rational that’s why I left.”

“Really? If you are rational, you won’t say that we should be friends again. If you are rational, you would think that I’m lying that night. We shared so many memories, too many to forget and mention.”

“Too many to forget, that’s why I can’t forget you.”

“So Min, let’s continue what we missed 4 years ago.” He suggested holding her hands.

“I don’t want to continue.” She said.

“Why? Have you found someone? You lied on your interview.”

“You watched it?” She gave a light smile.

“Yes, I was in the office when Yao called me. Do you have someone right now?” He was looking at her straightly in the eyes.

“Yes.”

“Do you love him? Even if you do, I wouldn’t give in. I’ll fight for you. Tell me who is the guy? Where in the hell you met him?” He asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Let’s just start from scratch, if you really mean what you said.” She said looking at him straightly.

Hyun Joong kissed her cheeks and hugged her tight. It was full of happiness, and contentment. They stayed there for a moment, long enough to feel each other’s warmth again, the warmth that they missed for four years.

He remembered the necklace; the necklace who would symbolize his unending love and feelings for her.

“Have this.” He showed her the necklace.

“What is this for?” She asked examining the necklace.

“I am about to give this to you on our graduation ball, after my confession. I decided to wear it as my bracelet, to remind me that you already have me. Now, it found its owner.” He explained while staring at the necklace.

“Take it. It looks good on you.”

“But--”

“If it is a reminder that you already have me, be it. We will start everything.” She said while holding the necklace back to him.

Hyun Joong was on his room, smiling widely staring at the night sky. He can’t sleep; he can still feel her warmth, soft hands, and cloud like cheeks.

“You whipped! You haven’t kiss a girl for 4 years, when you found her at least you should repay it.” He mumbled to himself.

“Jung So Min you are a naughty girl! You know how much you missed him, and then you tricked him. NAUGHTY! I badly want the necklace! Agh! I missed his cloud like kiss.” She mumbled to herself while rolling and giggling by herself in her bed.

So Min, Janice and Crissa were on a restaurant eating for their lunch. It was four years, since they ate lunch together. They were excited to hear from So Min. At first, So Min said her sorry for leaving and not contacting them, but after that they were giggling talking about what happened with their life.

“Yah. How could you be a fashion designer, when you don’t care about clothes back then?” Janice asked So Min. She cares more about fashion than So Min back then.

“I found myself falling in love in New York fashion district.” So Min smiled. “How could you be an interior designer?”

“I found myself loving our house.” Janice answered.

“With the three of us, I am the only one who stuck to my decision.” Crissa said proudly.

“Yeah right. So Min, she is enjoying her dance studio because she meets the idols.” Janice said teasing Crissa. They all laughed.

“Speaking of which, have you met him?” Janice asked in a serious tone.

“Who?” So Min said as she sipped her drink.

“Don’t act innocent, you know who.” Janice and Crissa’s face turned to be puppy face.

“Yeah.” She can see her friend’s faces to be saying explain more. “We met last night, in a traffic accident. I just scratched his car.”

“So you two are officially dating now?” Janice .

“Nope. I said I wanted to start from scratch.”

“So Min, you can’t lie to us. You still love him, but why?”

“The naughty girl inside me just played it.” So Min smiled.

“I got it. You wanna play like kids; you never grew up So Min.” Janice .

“I’m interested to watch it.” Crissa said in excitement.

“Just keep it as a secret.” She pleaded.

“So Min, how long? For your heart’s sake, you two had been hurt for four years. He never dated even once; he was at his worst state, when you left him. I wasn’t there to see him though, but as Yao and Big Boy told me I can feel his pain. He called us one time, to plead for just a little information regarding to you.”

“So Min, you are so lucky to have a guy loving you that much. It was a miracle for a guy to cry for a love lost. That miracle just happened for you, not once, but many times. Even your brother knew how painful it was for Hyun Joong.” Crissa added.

So Min sat there quietly as her friends describes Hyun Joong’s pain. She left to forget him, but she failed. Now that he is asking for a continuing relationship, she was just there playing. She doesn’t want to give in easily; she has to do a sweet revenge for fooling her that night.

She was hurt to hear everything, but a smile was on her heart; knowing that her first love is as not as miserable as she thinks. This guy is head over heels over her.

Half of her says that she should just accept him; the other half says that she should play a little game with him.

So Min drove with Shina to an office, it was her office. She inspected the gowns and suits for Louie’s wedding, it was all perfect.

The wedding gown of the bride is displayed in front; attracting the eyes of the passersby.

“Who would be the lucky girl to get my brother from me?”  She said as she watched the gown closely.

“Miss, you have a visitor.” Shina called from the door.

“I told you that I don’t want any visitor.” So Min said while examining the wedding gown.

Hyun Joong signaled to Shina that she can go now. He settled in the couch quietly and quietly watched So Min examine the wedding gown.

“That’s Mr. Kim Hyun Joong, right? He looks better up close.” One employee asked to Shina.

“Yes.” She answered with a glitter I her eyes.

“How did Miss Mina knew him? Are they dating?”

“I heard that their families are good friends, besides Louie oppa and Hyun Joong are good friends.”

“Gosh, who doesn’t know about it? Are they dating? Miss said she doesn’t want any visitor.”

“Mr. Kim signaled me to go. Maybe they are good friends, it seems like he knows Miss very well.”

The employees gathered to talk about them, but they are still not contented, they tried to watch them from the glass door.

“Do you like to wear one?” He asked, startling So Min.

“Oh my gosh! You scared me. What are you doing here?”

“Same surprised face back then. I’m hungry.” He said while looking at her with his killer smile.

“Am I your cook? Why go here when you are hungry? Do I bring your stove and refrigerator? Besides this is not a restaurant.” She said ignoring the smile. The employees started to melt as they saw the smile.

“I know, but my other half is here. You cook the best food in the world.”

“What is it? I don’t even know how to cook eggs.”

“Love.” He answered while giving her a smirk. She blushed as she listened to his sweet talks.

---------------------------

TADA! Thank you for reading :)) Please leave a comment guys :))

Keep spreading LOVE and PEACE 

 

 

HYUNMIN is LOVE