James Who?

You, Me and Everything Nice

James gave a tight hug to the shocked and amazed So Min, he found her reaction amusing so he let out a chuckle.

"Wait. What... I thought... y-y" Before So Min coud continue Janice called her from behind not knowing what was happening.

"So Min!" James let out So Min from the hug.

"Oh, are you So Min's friend? Class is over right?" James was talking to Janice, she was just nodding with all of his questions as she mistaken James from an angel. 

"I'll take So Min now." James uttered as he grabbed So Min's backpack and held her hand, they walked toward the school gate.

"Its So Min right?"

"Where?"

"There! Is this true she is walking with that hot guy?"

"Yeah, that's her?"

"Hey Janice, what happened to you? Is it really So Min walking with the guy?"

"Yeah."

"Why? Who is he?"

"She was just abducted by an angel." Janice said while staring at nowhere with a smile.

Hyun Joong take a look and gave a frown face as he saw it. So Min was walking with other guy hand in hand, while holding her backpack, and So Min was just following. He can't control himself but to give a frown and annoyed face. He grabbed his bag and immediately went out.

"Oh, where is Hyun Joong?"

"I dunno, he was just sitting there and..."

"Maybe he just went to the washroom." Big Boy cut Yao's big mouth. He then gave a look on Yao to keep quiet.

Hyun Joong didn't go home directly, he stayed in the village court and played basketball. He can't understand his feelings, he is being annoyed and irritated. He played with his might to release the anger of his heart.

"Ahhhh! You're nuts Hyun Joong! If you don't want her being near another man, then go and tell her you like her!" Hyun Joong shouted to the dark.

"Just release it. Its good to release jealousy." Louie stated from nowhere.

"Hyung. Did you just hear me?" Hyun Joong was shocked to see Louie from nowhere.

"No. I just came I just guessed, looks like it is really it." Louie smiled to .

"I see. Wanna play Hyung?" Hyun Joong invited to the sweating Louie.

"Okay, you better watched out I just warmed up." Louie warned hyun Joong smiled.

They played again like brothers used to be. Hyun Joong was good but he seems bothered. Louie noticed it, he was just observing him throughout the game. They finally rest again, Louie knew that it is best to have some talking. He was not just sure where to start.

"Hyung, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah. Just don't ask who I am dating now, I can't give you an answer." Louie joked to lighten the mood. Hyun Joong gave a fake smile.

"What is jealousy?"

"The last time we talked about love now jealousy? I guess the girl you like is giving you a hard time?" Hyun Joong just nodded while staring at the dark. "You know what I already exprienced jealousy, it is actually hard to admit and hurtful."

"Really?"

"Jealousy is being irritated, annoyed, confused and mad at the same time, without knowing why. You can't control your behavior and actions. You experience it when someone you love is caressed by others." Louie glanced at Hyun Joong who is seriously listening. He gave a chuckle to see him like that.

"Ah I see. Thanks Hyung."

"Your welcome. Ah I almost forgot thanks for dropping So Min the other day."

"Its nothing." Hyun Joong smiled.

"I didn't fetch now her even though I'm free."

"Eh?"

"Her friend from the Los Angeles just came and pleaded me to see her."

"Maybe he is the one a while ago that made the school girls go crazy again."

"Only me, you and James can make those girls crazy huh? He is really good looking just like before."

"So his name is James."

"So Min and James used to be best friends, not until James left for the States to migrate with his family and lost contact. He is on his break now so he decided to pay So Min a visit."

"They must really be close."

"Yeah, I think they have mutual understanding when they are in junior high. He and So Min used to be regarded as a cute couple by the elders, but they neve been into that kind of relationship since he left. I remembered how silly was So Min back then, she cried all her might and asked me to buy her a bucket of ice cream and popcorn. She finished all of it and became normal again."

"Really? She is really strong. Stuffing herself food and then forgetting her first love."

"It was just mutual understanding, not first love, as she said." Louie imitating So Min. Hyun Joong had a smile curved on his lips as he was thinking about Louie just said.

"You must go now. Good luck on your game tomorrow. I hope the girl you like would cheer for you." Louie waved his goodbye.

"Hyung Thank you!"

Louie found So Min deep asleep in her room. He didn't wake her up since she looks dead tired. He asked their maid if what time did So Min came home, she said she came 5 pm and just showered up and slept. He wondered why So Min came very early.

"Oh Louie, you didn't mention James came back."

"I'm sorry mom. I forgot."

"He dropped So Min awhile ago. He was about to take So Min in a restaurant to talk when he found So Min sleeping in the car."

"She must be very tired."

"I guess. She just woke up when your father tried to carry her to her room. I just gave her a simple snack and she fell asleep."

"I see. James grew up really handsome."

"Yeah. That's why he made a fuss at So Min's school."

"Really?" Mrs. Jung laughed.

Louie headed to his room after eating dinner with his parents. He is smiling widely seeing Hyun Joong being jealous, he was now sure that the girl Hyun Joong like is So Min, even without him saying.

"Kim Hyun Joong! You're a complete nutcase! He is just a friend. You are also a friend. You're both friends!" Hyun Joong talking to the air.

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" His brother asked, he didn't notice his brother wathing him.

"Nothing. I was just practicing for a declamation. You go sleep now, I still need to practice."

"Dad, what piece of declamation is hyung practicing? He is saying 'You're a complete nutcase! He is just a friend. You are also a friend. You're both friends!' something like that."

"I wonder. You should sleep now. Good Night." Mr. Kim gave his son a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night Dad."

Mr. Kim went to Hyun Joong's room and found out that Hyun Joong was sleeping now.

"What is he thinking? Practicing a declamation piece?! Kids this days are really something." Mr. Kim said while quietly closing the doors.

--------------------------------------------

Tada! Thank you for reading. Please don't be a silent reader. I would highly appreciate your comments about this one. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading.