Goodbye James

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Give this to your brother." So Min handed Hyun Joong the Spongebob figure.

"Thank you. Why don't I get any?" He .

"You just had me.............earlier." So Min smiled and rushed to enter their gate.

Hyun Joong was surprised by her answer. He smiled all his might while walking home. When he got home, he gave the gift to his brother although he didn't want to.

"Did So Min unnie gave this to me? Call her!" Hyun Joong's brother ordered him.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"To thank her." His brother then got Hyun Joong's phone and dialled So Min's number.

So Min phone was ringing in the living room. Louie saw the caller ID and saw it was Hyun Joong. He wondered why Hyun Joong was calling her sister, well in fact they just separated their ways.

"Princess, your prince is calling." Louie called her handling her phone. So Min then got the phone while glaring at Louie.

"Hello?"

"Unnie, Thanks for the toy. I loved it."

"Oh, its okay. I'm happy that you liked it."

"Okay bye unnie. Thank you."

"Bye."

So Min noticed her brother chuckling while sitting in the sofa. She frowned to her brother, but that just made Louie burst into laughter.

"I'm happy that you liked it." Louie imitated her sister.

"OPPA!" So Min shouted, Louie just laughed. "It was his brother. I just bought him a toy while in the mall."

"So you two, go malling." Louie smirked.

"I just wanted to buy something to James, then I found the toy. We roamed a little then ate ice cream. He did pay for everything. I wanted to pay but he refused."

"Its normal for a guy to pay for the dates." Louie smirked again.

"Oppa, we didn't date!" So Min exclaimed.

"Then what do you call that?"

"Agh! You left me with him, if you didn't left i'll ask the same to go in the mall." So Min expalined.

"It's still a date." Louie told his princess.

"Its not a date." So Min exclaimed.

"Who is dating?" Their father asked.

"Dad." So Min then kissed her father. "So Min." Louie then pointed So Min.

"Aigoo. My princess is dating." Mr. Jung said and sat beside Louie.

"Dad, oppa is just making it up."

"Making it up? You told me that you went to the mall, eat ice cream, and roam around the mall." Louie said while staring at a magazine.

"Yeah." So Min said as soon she realized that. 

"With whom princess?" Mr. Jung asked with curiosity.

"With Kim Hyun Joong." Louie said teasing her more.

"Oh." Mr. Jung just said.

"Agh. We didn't date." So Min exclaimed and went to her room. Mr. Jung just watched her daughter in the stairs and talked to Louie. Louie told his father what is between Hyun Joong and So Min. He told his father everything he knows, including Hyun Joong's feelings for So Min.

"Its good, their getting close." Mr. Jung just said smiling and went to their room.

'What's with Dad? He seems not bothered about So Min and Hyun Joong. He seems happy about it.' Louie thought.

While having dinner, the whole family kept on teasing So Min about having a date. They were having a great time while eating. Mrs. Jung was just laughing with Louie while teasing So Min.

Before going to sleep, So Min remembered the scene in the ice cream shop. The sentence 'I'm hers.' kept on playing on her mind. She was tossing side to side in her bed while smiling unti she fell asleep.

"Dear, do you know what happened to Hyun Joong?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"No. Why?" Mr. Kim answered.

"His smile today is very different. He seems very happy." Mrs. Kim said happily.

"Ahh. Just leave him, maybe he is dating now for real." Mr. Kim said.

Hyun Joong was just like So Min tossing in his bed from side-to-side, while smiling widely.

'Ahhh. This is how a real date feels? I like it.' Hyun Joong thought.

James was ready for his flight, his driver drove him to the airport. He was about to check in when So Min run into him. She hugged James tight, it seems like she doesn't want to let go and James hugged her back.

"So Min don't cry. I'll come back okay?"

"I know, but we just met after how many years."

"Do you want to come with me?"

"No. Just please don't lose contact, okay? Ah, I...we got this for you."

"We?"

"Hyun Joong and I."

"Thank you. Okay. I got to go now princess."

"Okay. Bye James. I'll miss you." James then hugged So Min, and kissed her in the cheeks before letting go. He then waved his goodbye to Louie.

A tear got down from So Min's eyes. James just left again, just like before. She hugged Louie to feel comfort that time. It was said seeing a friend go, but its even harder if that friend means a lot you.

So Min and Louie watched James plane go, to fly with the birds. So Min was sad about it, but not like before. Before was like hell for her, but now, its not. She got  a new bunch of friends.

So Min watched a movie at home to ease her sadness. The movie did helped her gain her happiness again. She passed through the kitchen, hearing their maids talking about the upcoming Valentines Day. They were giddy and excited on the chocolates they will make for their special someone.

'Why do they keep a fuss about Valentines? Anyways, Oppa will get a bunch of gifts again, I can eat the chocolates again.' So Min thought.

Every Valentines Day Louie gets a bunch of gifts from girls who admire him. His car's compartment is loaded every year. So Min enjoys opening every gifts and gets everything she liked. Their refrigerator is filled with chocolates for a week because So Min likes it cooled.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tada! I hope you had fun reading :) Please don't be a silent reader guys. I would love to read your thoughts. Thank you :) Thanks for the lovely comments :)) Please continue reading until the end.