Grandpas Returns

You, Me and Everything Nice

The class ended with a pure awkward environment for So Min and Hyun Joong. They didn't bicker nor fight that day. They are just quiet and calm. So Min was walking with Janice and Crissa when Louie's car stopped infront of them. 

"Princess, come on." Louie said and smiled to Janice and Crissa.

"Ah, okay. Bye girls." So Min said in a quiet voice.

"What happened?" Louie asked.

"Nothing." Louie then drove the car outside the school and found Hyun Joong walking in the side streets. He stopped the car and called Hyun Joong.

"Yo! Hyun Joong come on." Louie invited him, So Min was shocked when she heard Louie's invitation to Hyun Joong.

"Hyung! Its okay I can just walk." Hyun Joong said, because he knew there is something with So Min that day.

"Just come. Princess can you please sit in the back?" Louie then turned to So Min.

"Why?" So Min complained.

"Hyun Joong will sit beside me."

"Hyung I can sit at the back."

"No. So Min." Louie hen glared at So Min, so she moved to the back. Hyun Joong then sat at the front.

Louie then started the engine and they moved away from the school. Janice and Crissa saw that Hyun Joong ride Louie's car, that just made a smile on their face.

While on their way Louie was the only one who kept on talking. The two was just quiet listening to Louie, So Min was looking at the window, while Hyun Joong then glance at her thru the mirror and vice versa. One time they caught each other's eyes on the mirror, they stared at each other for a moment then both felt shy so they looked away. Louie notice the silence between the two but he just ignored it.

Hyun Joong just decided to walk to their house when they reached their village. 

'What's the problem of So Min? Ignoring me all day. What did Janice and Crissa told her? Something is fishy.' He thought while walking. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw his grandfather riding off a car infront of their house. He run to greet his grandfather and walked in the house.

"You all get ready, we arranged a dinner together with the Jungs. We'll all meet at exactly 7 pm." Hyun Joong's grandpa told them.

The same was told to So Min's family as their grandpa also came to see them. Everyone got ready for the dinner and So Min's grandpa was watching in the living room while waiting. 

After a moment James came to see them, he was surprised to see So Min's grandpa and hugged him.

"James, when did you come back?" Grandpa asked with a surprised.

"A week ago grandpa." James answered with a smile.

"Oh, have you come to see So Min?"

"Yeah."

"Just come with us for a dinner we will have a dinner together with my friend's family."

"Oh, I guess I should not come. Its a family affair." James said politely.

"What are you talking about? Just come okay."

James nodded. They were talking in the living room when So Min came dressed up already. She was surprised to knew James was invited by her grandpa.

The two family had a reserved a private room for them in a high class restaurant. They greeted each other. The adults have been comfortable wih each other. The two grandpas sits in the first chair chair of each row, followed by fathers then mothers Hyun Joong's younger brother followed across Louie then Hyun Joong and So Min across, then James.

As soon as Hyun Joong saw James he lost his smile. On their part of the table there is complete awkwardness between the three.

So Min's grandpa introduced James to the Kim's family as a long lost family friend of them. James felt a little shy after that.

Everyone was having a happy time, except for the three. Hyun Joong can see So Min and James very comfortable at each other he was unhappy about that. Louie can feel some tension on them so he tries to lighten up the mood between them.

When dinner ended, So Min was dragged by her mother to talk with Mrs. Kim, then the fathers are talking about business, he grandfathers were chatting with Hyun Joon's younger brother. Louie, Hyun Joong and James were left by themselves.

"So we're left here." Louie broke the silence. "James this is Hyun Joong, So Min's classmate and our friend. Hyun Joong this is James, our friend." Louie introduced the two guys, they both gave each other warm smile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tada! I hope you enjoyed reading :) Please leave a comment after :) I would love to read them :)