Is it a date?

You, Me and Everything Nice

So Min was getting ready for a lunch date with James and friends. James inivited some of So Min's friends to eat with them, since he is leaving the next day.

Louie, So Min and Hyun Joong arrived together in the restaurant. James and some of his friends were there waiting for others to arive. Janice and Crissa arrived after them.

"Oh Hyun Joong you are also here?" Janice asked to Hyun Joong.

"Hello!" James greeted Janice and Crissa and made them blushed.

"Hi. Thanks for inviting." Crissa replied.

"Its nice that you accepted." James smiled to her. She is almost to drop herself in the floor when So Min grabbed their hand.

"Come. Just let the boys have their own business." So Min then pulled her two friends on a part of a room. The boys where on a part of a room talking about James' life in America.

"So tell me, how did Hyun Joong and James became close?"

"I don't know. I just found them joking with each other at our house with oppa."

"Really? Their quite close now. I wonder what happened."

"I also wonder why."

The girls were busy talking about Hyun Joong and James when their food arrived. Everyone gathered around the table, to eat. Everyone was having a great time with the food.

Hyun Joong moved near So Min, he started to play with her again. They are comforatbale again to each other. Louie noticed the two playing around but he just ignored them.

'Good that you two are not awkward to each other like last time.' James thought.

Janice notice the two and poked Crissa to point them. They just smiled to see them just like before.

"So Min why don't you say something to James, he is leaving tomorrow." One of James friends said. James felt uneasy that time but his friend started to poke him.

"Yah. Stop it." James said, but So Min started to say.

"Its okay. I just wanna say I'm thankful to James to invite us all here and thank you for coming again to see us, your friends. Please take care on Los Angeles and don't forget us. Don't lose communication again. Okay? I will miss you James." James then hugged So Min and whisphered "I will miss you too."

The group teased them for the intimate hugging. Although Hyun Joong know that they are just friends, he felt a little jealousy. Louie noticed Hyun Joong's reaction, he smirked a little.

Others each passed their goodbye speeches to James one-by-one. James was very happy to hear the warm messages of his friends for him. 

"Guys, thank you for all the messages. I'm very happy to meet new friends like Hyun Joong, Janice, and Crissa. Hyun Joong let's play again when I came back okay? Janice and Crissa please continue looking after So Min. Hyung, thank you for the welcome. Friends, thank you for the happy times. And to So Min, thank you for being always here while my stay here. Stay pretty okay?" James said with a smile.

James thanked everyone from the bottom of his heart. He was very happy to have new friends and to meet his old friends. 

The lunch ended, leaving everyone's stomach loaded with food.

Before being in separated ways, James whispered something to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong was stunned by James words. Others noticed it and kept bugging them about it, but both kept their mouth shut. They were just smiling when asked.

"What is it?" So Min asked James.

"Boys secret." James answered her with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

They bid their goodbyes to each other and parted ways. Louie received a call from one his professor, demading him to see him in the university. He was left no choice, he just left So Min to Hyun Joong to go home.

"Hyun Joong can you go home with So Min?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Take care." Louie then rushed to the school to meet his professor.

"Let's go home." Hyun Joong invited So Min.

"Wait. Can we go to the mall?"

"Okay." The two then walked to the mall, they were bickering about anything that will pass their eyes. When they got in the mall, So Min pulled Hyun Joong while holding his hands towards the toy store.

"Yah. Why are we here?"

"I'll buy something for James." She told him. and scanned thru the shop to find something for James. Hyun Joong was just quietly following her. He was thinking how cute she is, while taking a stroll at a toy store. She was the first girl he saw to enjoy the toy store that much than the clothes section.

So Min's eyes and foot was glued on the Spongebob section of the store.

"Hyun Joong, what do you think about this?" So Min was holding onto a Spongebob key holder then.

"Are you just buying for yourself?"

"No. This is for James. Ah. This is cute." So Min then held a Spongebob figure.

"Yeah." Hyun Joong agreed. His wandering eyes found a Luffy action figure. He was looking at it when So Min found him.

"You like him?"

"Yeah. He is my favorite character in One Piece."

"I like him too." So Min then turned. Hyun Joong grabbed the action figure. 

While in the counter So Min placed her stuffs, she was about to pay for it when Hyun Joong gave his card. They walked out of the store with Hyun Joong carrying the stuffs.

"Why did you pay?"

"So Min, it will look bad if I'll let you pay."

"Keeping your cool image huh?"

They roam around the mall for a while, they were laughing and bickering all the time. Some noticed the cuteness between them while bickering, they were envy how happy they are.

Hyun Joong pulled So Min over an ice cream shop. They ate their ice creams while observing the people passing the window glass of the shop. 

So Min noticed a girl on the ice cream shop, that hept on staring at Hyun Joong. She was annoyed by the way the girl stares at Hyun Joong and how flirtish her behavior us. 

'Pffft. This girl is getting on my nerves.' She thought.

When they are about to go, the girl finally talked to Hyun Joong.

"Hey." The girl said in a sweet tone. Hyun Joong looked at the girl with a small smile on his face. So Min obviously was irritated.

"I'm Anna. And you are?" She said while examining Hyun Joong's face with her eyes.

"I'm hers." Hyun Joong replied and hold So Min's hand and walked away.

----------------------------------------

TADA! I hope you had fun reading :) Please don't be a silent reader :) I love reading your comments guys, when I'm dying out of ideas I just read your comment and 'Tada!'. Haha. Thanks for reading.

 

(I LOST a subscriber :(()