Yao's Birthday

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

"Crissa I think oppa would be a good counselor. He talks very good and his voice can make you feel like heaven." So Min said while gazing at heaven.

"Have you fallen in love with your own brother?" Hyun Joong asked her while sitting beside her. Crissa made her way out of them.

"Yeah. I can now fully understand why many girls have fallen madly for him." So Min smiled to him.

"There is really something special with us playboys, which every girl sees." Hyun Joong exclaimed.

"Maybe, but I can't see that something special on you." So Min teased Hyun Joong.

"That's why you haven't fallen for me yet." Hyun Joong back.

"Maybe. I'm sure I won't see that something special on you because, yours is too hidden to be found." So Min teased back.

"Too hidden to be found. Really? At least it is just hidden and you still have a chance to find it." Hyun Joong back.

"Enough of bickering." Mrs. Leizel interrupted them.

Hyun Joong and So Min then felt shy. The rest just laughed because of Mrs. Leizel playful statement.

The morning classes proceed. The classes are more exhausting than usual because of the finals coming in 2 weeks. Everyone is getting exhausted because of the heavy lessons.

The students are all studying whether they like it or not. The finals will decide their future.

Yao don't usually study for the finals, but this time he will.

"Agh! The finals are killing me! How can I enjoy my birthday for the last time in high school?!" Yao said in a disappointed voice.

"Come on. Birthdays are coming every year." Big Boy said.

"I know but I want to have fun!" Yao protested.

"Yah! We have a villa here in the city. We can have fun in there." Hyun Joong invited.

"Really? Can we really stay there?" Yao asked excitedly.

"Yeah."

"How about the finals?"

"Big Boy, come on! We need to get a break from studying."

"You got a point."

"Let's invite everyone who can join. I'll ask my dad to provide for the food. We just have to drag everyone." Yao said excitedly.

The boys started to invite everyone in the class. Half of the class said yes, thanks to Hyun Joong's charm, Big Boy's big body and Yao's comic talent.

So Min is the only one left to convince. Yao and Big Boy asked Hyun Joong to invite her.

"So Min, are you free this weekend?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Why?"

"We are celebrating Yao's birthday in our villa, it’s just in the city. Can you come? Janice and Crissa already said yes."

"You asked them?"

"Yeah."

"Oh I see, how they said yes."

"How about you? Can my charms work on you?" He asked in a sweet voice. Leaning closer to So Min.

"Uh-oh! Wrong target. Kim Hyun Joong if you are the one who will ask me, I will say no." She back.

"Uh! That hurts. Can you let Yao's birthday pass? He will be very disappointed. Tsk. Tsk." Hyun Joong said making her feel guilty.

"Agh! Okay I'll ask for permission." She said raising her white flag to Hyun Joong.

"Good girl. Its overnight." He smiled at her and she answer with a sweet glare.

So Min asked permission from her parents that night. She pleaded sweetly to her Dad. She convinced them that there is nothing to worry, she'll be safe. Her Dad was not convinced since there will be guys coming and its overnight. Let's face it, So Min is still a girl, even though they trust So Min, the world nowadays is different.

Mr. Jung was getting convinced by So Min's charm, but he still called Mr. Kim to ask if their villa has someone to look over for the kids. After knowing that the villa's caretaker is an old maid he finally said yes.

So Min excitedly sent everyone the good news. Mrs. Jung cannot help herself but to advice So Min to be good and help her pack her backpack.

"Mom, I'm just going overnight."

"But this is the first time, you will have an overnight."

"Mom, I'll study abroad."

"I know but I can't help myself." So Min then hugged her Mom.

Mr. Jung personally drove So Min to the villa. Everyone bid their respect to So Min's Dad. Before he leave Mr. Jung said his final orders to So Min and asked them to look after her.

Hyun Joong was nervous to Mr. Jung's presence even though they already met each other and ate dinner together.

"Okay, so have fun kids." He then kissed So Min and left.

"Kids, I am Ms. Samantha, caretaker of the house. I will be your guardian until tomorrow, be good kids." Hyun Joong then nodded to see Samantha again.

"Okay." Everyone yelled with excitement.

Samantha guided the girls to their room, and Hyun Joong guided the boys to their room. Samantha's room is in between the boys and girls room. They assured Samantha that nothing miraculous will happen because their partners are not in the class and they all see each other as buddies.

So Min was with the other girls taking a stroll around. They were taking pictures everywhere leaving the boys in the villa playing Yao's newest XBOX 360.

"Where are the girls?" Yao asked.

"Probably roaming around." One boy said.

"Call them food is ready." Big Boy said sitting with them.

Hyun Joong called So Min, but she is not answering. She left her phone in her bag. Hyun Joong got worried and called Janice instead.

Samantha arranged the lunch in the dining table. Not all of them can fit in, so others would be eating in the living room.

The food were all delicious, as Yao's father own a restaurant. They enjoyed all the food.

"Yao, I love the foods." So Min said after taking a bite.

"Hey, you're eating a lot." Crissa warned her.

"I don't care." So Min said ignoring Crissa's opinion.

"You'll get fat in no time." Janice warned her but, So Min didn't care.

After their lunch, some helped Samantha to take care of the dishes. Janice pulled So Min out of the kitchen as she offered help. She exclaimed: "Gosh So Min! Don't you dare be in the kitchen. You are the biggest disaster in the kitchen. You'll just mess up everything." So Min didn't have a choice but to leave remembering how she messed up their kitchen.

"So Min let's play. Just leave them." Big Boy offered her.

So Min did try the kinect games. She fought with Yao in the dancing game. They were screaming badly for every point Yao and So Min gets.

After the breath-taking game, So Min wins. She won because of her good dancing skills. Others were taking pictures of So Min and Yao, and some took videos.

"I didn't know you can dance so well." Hyun Joong said amusedly.

"Of course. I'm not practicing for a long time. Wanna play?" So Min dared him.

So Min and Hyun Joong both displayed great dancing skills. Their game result is draw. Others also played games until they were all exhausted. Foods are flooding thanks to Yao.

After getting tired of playing, Yao invited them to sing. They can't say no since Yao is celebrating his birthday that day. Yao sung his lungs out. When one of their classmates takes over the mic, Yao fell asleep in the couch. They rested for a while since the celebrant is resting.

So Min sat on the bench outside, Hyun Joong saw her and sat with her.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked.

"Nothing. I want to breathe fresh air." She looked at him.

"Do you want to walk around?" He offered.

"Yeah, sure." She stood up.

Hyun Joong and So Min were walking around the place enjoying the scene. So Min enjoys the green place. She and Hyun Joong took picture together and playing with the camera of So Min.

Hyun Joong held the camera most of the time and takes pictures of So Min in every angle. He adored her in front of the camera.

"Yah. Stop it. You're so unfair!" So Min exclaimed reaching for the camera. Hyun Joong was just laughing taking pictures of her.

"Look at your face here." He said laughing.

"Yah!" So Min cried out, dying to reach her camera.

It was getting dark so the two of them decided to go back. They were walking while sharing funny stories.

"So where did the two of you came from?" Janice asked suspiciously.

"We just walked around." So Min answered and walked towards the bathroom to wash her face. Hyun Joong was just smiling and walked to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

"Something is fishy, but I love it." Janice smiled.

Before dinner, the group sung Yao the happy birthday song. Yao made a wish before blowing his candle.

"I just wish happiness and success for everyone." Yao wished.

After dinner the group settled outside in the middle of the fire. Yao volunteered the game truth or dare using spin the bottle.

The first bottle was pointed at Janice, she picked dare. They dared her to kiss Yao in the cheeks, if she won't do it; she has to write her name in her . Janice was left no choice so, she kissed Yao's cheek.

Most of them picked truths, so many was issues were raised and many secrets were revealed.

"So Min, truth or dare?" So Min was thinking hardly.

'If I chose truth, they would ask me about Hyun Joong when, dare they'll just ask me to kiss Yao in the cheeks.' She thought.

"Dare." So Min said with confidence.

Everyone got excited by her answer so; they talked what to ask her. Crissa, Janice and Yao made the biggest decision.

"Kiss Hyun Joong." Yao said after drinking a glass of cola.

So Min was left shocked, and so as Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong's face turned red. So Min felt hot under her collar.

"Don't kill the fun." Yao said. The group was pressuring her, so she was left no choice.

'So Min this is not the first.' She thought.

"So Min just do it, it won't kill you." Said Janice who was sipping a cola.

"Okay!" She said while walking slowly towards Hyun Joong.

'She's really doing this?' Hyun Joong thought.

She sat beside him and leaned closer to him. Their face was both red, because of shyness and excitement. When she was about to kissed his red cheeks, she closed her eyes.

"For Yao's birthday." She whispered and he smiled.

Hyun Joong heard the laughter, screams and claps of their classmate. He then gave So Min a smack; fast enough that only them knew it.

"For me." Hyun Joong whispered to her. So Min looked at him with surprise, but Hyun Joong look at her with a smile.

--------------

TADA! I hope you enjoyed :) Please don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading. Thanks for the comments, keep them coming :) Tss. There are ants everywhere. Ayiiiih.

 

Please greet me tomorrow is my birthday :) Haha. My gift to everyone a sweet chapter :) Aish! I'm so pathetic.