Bloom Girl's Revenge=FAIL

You, Me and Everything Nice

Yao and Big Boy confronted Hyun Joong about what happened in the cafeteria. They were on the school's rooftop to talk their heart's out.

 

"What's up with you and Jen?" Big Boy asked.

 

"As you see, she seems interested on me, but I don't like her."

 

"Why? She is pretty and talented." Yao asked to fulfill his curiosity.

 

"Yeah. As you have heard I have someone I like now."

 

"Who?" Big Boy asked, Hyun Joong don't want to answer.

 

"You just got your trouble. I'm sure they are planning to attack you." Yao warned him.

 

"If the girl you like is in school, you must protect her. Ah, you just did by not blurting her identity." Big Boy added with a worried tone.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"As you see Bloom girls are popular in school. They are quite dangerous when you get in their way. Although we are friends with them, we doesn't seem to be close, they'll do everything to get what they want." Yao explained to Hyun Joong.

 

"Is it So Min?" Big Boy couldn't control his mouth anymore. 

 

Hyun Joong was shocked by Big Boy's question. His eyes met Big Boy's eye, he was like a statue for a moment.

 

"Yes, but I'm not sure if I can protect her, love her, care for her, see only her, understand her, and most importantly to prove that I am deserving of his innocent love. How did you guys know?" Hyun Joong said confidently.

 

"Not only girls can sense things. Boys can do that also, but we are more accurate than them. They put their emotions on sensing things, and boys put our mind on it. Man, you're pretty obvious." Yao said proudly.

 

"Really? I didn't know. Though I know that I am acting and feeling strangely this past few weeks."

 

"Hyun Joong, don't worry will keep this as a secret, to protect So Min." Big Boy said while patting his shoulder.

 

So Min was on her way to the gymnasium, when Louie called her that he would be late to pick her. She met the Bloom girls in the gymnasium, they were wearing their best fake smiles for her, and she smiled back.

 

"Hi So Min! I thought you would not come."

 

"Of course I'll come."

 

"You know what happened in the cafeteria right? We are asking for your help."

 

"For what?"

 

"For Jen and Hyun Joong. We know that Hyun Joong was just acting a while ago. He moved into your side a while ago, that just proves that you two are close friends, right? We want you to help Jen towards Hyun Joong. Talk to him about this and make a good image of Jen. Plus in the upcoming sports competition help us to arrange show that would make Hyun Joong propose to her. With that Jen can regain her pride."

 

"Why would I that? He just told that he doesn't like you. Besides I'm not your gag to do whatever you wanted." So Min said angrily and walked away from them. She felt angry and annoyed by the girls' words.

 

"So Min, don't mess up with us! I'm warning you. We can make you expelled. Remember our parents have connection in this school." They threathened So Min, but she pretended that sheheard nothing.

 

"Yah! Jung So Min. Don't act cocky! Don't even mind attending school tomorrow. Find yourself a new school!" Bloom girls shouted.

 

"Yah! Using your family connections to ruin me is pathetic!" Bloom girls started to attack her, but they rememebered that she knows martial arts, so they just let it go.

 

So Min waited for her brother outside school, then a group of guys showed infront of her. She got scared because they all look like a gangster, but she didn't showed it. She acted normal like just seeing a passerby, that got into the gang leader's nerves. He touched her arms, but she hit him in the face that made him fall into the ground. The gang leader stood up and smiled to his group.

 

"Hey girl, I want you. Can we have time together? Your boyfriend seemed he ditched you. Come with me and I'll give you a good time." The gang leader said while leaning his body onto her.

 

A car stopped infront of them. Louie got off his car and checked what was happening.

 

"Oh. Are you guys having fun? sorry for disturbing you."

 

"Hey you! Shut up and get lost or else I'll make you borrow face from a dog. This is our problem." The gang leader said and touched So Min again. Big Boy got ready to attack them and So Min was struggling to lher hands go, when Louie kicked the gang's leader. He fell on the ground again, he looked up on the man's face, and started to say sorry.

 

"Louie, were sorry for bothering you." The gang bowed to him.

 

"You, touched my princess' hands?! Apologize to them now!" "We are very sorry for bothering you." The gang said politely. "What did you say about borrowing faces? Do you want to borrow a face from a frog?" "No." "Don't you dare mess with my sister again or else... Go!" Louie said with a calm tone and the gang run away from them.

 

"Oppa! I got scared." So Min let out a big sigh and hugged his brother.

 

"Its okay. Let's go. Are you hurt?"

 

"No. How did you know about them?"

 

"There were university bad asses. Their leader is the older brother of Jen of the Bloom girls I think." Louie smiled.

 

So Min felt that was not coincidence. She felt that Bloom girls are getting her harmed. She checked her MSN and found Hyun Joong online, she was about to send him message when he did the honors again.

 

Hyun Joong: Yo! What's up?

 

So Min: I'm okay now.

 

Hyun Joong: What do you mean now? Did something happen?

 

So Min: Nothing big, just random guys made a move on me, luckily oppa came.

 

Hyun Joong: WHAT?! You should have called for help.

 

So Min: Its okay. I'm fine now.

 

Hyun Joong: Are you sure? You knew those guys?

 

So Min: Oppa said that the leader was Jen's bother.

 

Hyun Joong: Be safe from now on, just call me if there is something up, okay?

 

So Min: Okay. Why are you so concerned?

 

Hyun Joong: Of course, I should be.

 

So Min: Mind, if you talk about Jen?

 

Hyun Joong: She's just pathetic. She just made a fuss of herself. 

 

So Min: Haha. Bad you! Mind to tell who is the girl?

 

Hyun Joong: Nah! Just study there is test tomorrow.

 

So Min: Booh! Look who is talking. Stop flirting and go study! Bye!

 

Hyun Joong: Okay! Bye!

 

"Telling me to stop flirting with other girls, ofcourse I would stop, cause you are the one flirting with." Hyun Joong said in the air and laughed.

 

So Min didn't even bother to open her books, she just played 'Plants vs Zombies'. She was winning at first, then when it is the zombies to won she stopped playing and slept.

 

The school was murmuring about a post in the school cafeteria's bulletin boaed it says in there "Jung So Min of 3-A just got EXPELLED!". The 3-A was stunned by the news, they were all shock about it.

 

So Min came in school as normal. She was walking when Bloom girls came in her way.

 

"What are you doing here? You just got expelled."

 

"Really? I didn't know." A crowd has gathered to watch the seen. The school principal noticed it and headed towards them, as he is walking he saw the the post in the bulletin of school cafeteria. He was surprised by the post and went angry.

 

"Students what is happening here?"

 

"Good Morning principal. Uhm, Ms. Jung was not aware that she is an expellant."

 

"Oh, about that. I am sorry for not informing you that we cannot do that. Using family connections in the school to revenege on someone is simply nonsense. I am hoping that this would be the end of everything. I'll keep my eye to you girls."

 

"Principal, I will sure tell this to my father."

 

"I am afraid that you will be all late for your classes. Go ahead. Aiyo! Having rich brats in school is really annoying." The principal said not minding the threat.

 

So Min walked in the middle of the Bloom girls. She gave them a sweet smile.

 

Truthfully, one of the Bloom girls' father have some connection in the school and the expellation of So Min would be easy, but So Min's family connection is much bigger and stronger in the society.

 

Unknowingly Hyun Joong took the post from the bulletin board and threw it in the trash can and went back to their classroom. 

 

So Min was lucky to get the Bloom girls in humiliation in the morning from the school without even lifting a finger. In the class she was praised by being the second one to get the Bloom girls humiliated. She was not bothered since she knows that they would stop now even the principal turned his cards for them.

 

The class ended earlier because its examination period again. Everyone in the school looks awful because of the deadly exam. Yao didn't stop complaining about the exam, he was more frustated because So Min is not his side to help her. Hyun Joong doesn't seem the need of So Min to pass, he was intelligent enough to pass the exams even without studying much.

 

So Min forgot to tell his brother that class woukd end early that day. Hyun Joong remembered what happened to So Min a night ago, so he asked So Min to ride with them on way home. She refused at first, but he insisted. The Kim's family car fetch Hyun Joong that day because he is about to meet his grandfather for dinner. Everyone in the school was shocked to see So Min and Hyun Joong riding in one car.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Its nothing. Its safe now. I'll see you tomorow. Bye."

 

"Okay bye."

 

They dropped So Min and headed to a restaurant. He met his family there. The purpose of their dinner is to talk about Hyun Joong's future since he will be the heir of their company. He was asked to study abroad by his grandfather, his parents also liked the idea, he was the only one puzzled about it. So Min was in his mind upon hearing about college, he wonder where she would study.

 

"Hyun Joong, what do you say?"

 

"I guess its still early to decide where to study. I should enjoy highschool first."

 

"We know, but in high society everything is decide early." Mr. Kim said after swallowing his food.

 

"Did you see Louie Jung? His marriage is decided early, plus the fact that he didn't know who is his fiance. I really admire the Jung family." His grandpa stated. He recalled about Louie's confidence and trust to his grandpa.

 

"I agree with you Dad. He looked interested rather than shocked and irritated."

 

"That is my friend. He do what he know would be best for his grandchilds. Louie and So Min are his treasure. He is focused on So Min right now since Louie looks matured and knows what to do to his life. You two are friends right? He told me that he wants So Min to study abroad too, but he is afraid that she would reject it what Louie did. I guess he is also starting to find a partner for her" Grndpa said while looking on Hyun Joong's reaction. He smiled a bit, when he saw his grandchild's shocked face.

 

"Really? She didn't mentioned about it."

 

"Maybe she is still undecided like you. She is such a beauty." Mrs. Kim stated.

 

Hyun Joong thought it would be better to study abroad with So Min. They would look into each other and go to college with her everyday.

 

So Min's grandfather decided to pay them a visit at home. He was greeted excitedly by So Min, since Louie is not home yet.

 

"I heard what happened from school, princess. Tell me what do you want to do with those girls."

 

"Woah. Grandpa how did you know?"

 

"Don't underestimate your grandpa's powers. Tell me what do you want to punish them."

 

"Its okay grandpa. They are just brats who used family connections, but they failed to harm me."

 

"Are you sure? I can make their life a living hell."

 

"Grandpa, stop being over protective. Its scary." So Min laughed.

 

"Okay princess. Go to your room now, I need to talk to your parents. Take care."

 

"Okay." So Min kissed her grandpa in the forehead before heading to her bedroom.

 

The adults decided to talk in the study room. They were talking about So Min's future. They all look serious and concerned as if they are having a board meeting. They talked for an hour straight.

 

Louie got home late that day. He was curious about the look on his parents faces, but he doesn't have energy to talk to them. He was exhausted from university studies, since examination is fast approaching. 

 

The next morning So Min's grandfather left Seoul to be with his friend in China for a vacation. The two grandfathers left with a smile on their faces as they knew that everything is going under their plan.