Loving You More

You, Me and Everything Nice

 

The night Hyun Joong was talking to was not the night we have in our mind. He just simply asked her to marry him in the park. The park where both hearts got hurt and the park where they decided to start everything, and now where they got engaged.

“I just want to remind you that you owe me a lot. First, I won on your dare that means you will be my servant for a day. Second, you promised I can punish you. Third, you promised that you will always be mine.”

“The third is not included.” So Min said destroying Hyun Joong’s moment.

“The moment you told me that you love me, it is also the moment you promised you will always be mine. Quiet, this is my moment, you can have yours later.”

“Fine.” She said raising her white flag.

“We both want a revenge for our grandpas, right? I already planned this. So Min are you willing to help me get a revenge?”

“Of course.” She nodded excitedly.

“Then, be my servant of love and let me punish you with love. Will you marry me?” He asked with his knees on and the ring on his necklace.

“I thought we are already engaged?” She just loves ruining the romantic pace.

“Will you marry me?” He repeats.

“Yes, I will.” He jumped to hug her and helped her wear her engagement ring.

“Engagement because of arrange marriage sounds fun, but getting engage because we love each other is romantic. Our grandpas lose now. You are now wearing your engagement ring. You can’t bite me now.” He whispered before he grabs her for a kiss.

So Min remembers that night and stares at her shiny, shimmering ring. She didn’t tell her parents that morning because they both want to announce it in front of their families. They both wanted to say that their grandfathers lose.

The love birds have to wait for Louie and Amy’s return plus their grandfathers, to announce the big thing. So Min used the days to make herself a dress and help Hyun Joong find his suit. They both agreed to wear matching outfits for the day.

So Min invited Janice and Crissa, Hyun Joong invited Yao and Big Boy, both were successful to let them know that it’s just a usual dinner for the friends. The same were the information knew about both families.

It was hard for them to arrange it, but the power of love is too strong. They managed to pull off everything, nicely and secretively.

“I bet princess has something on her mind. She will not afford to lose on grandpa.”

“So Min is really something.”

“And you are my someone.” Louie said in a sweet voice.

Since the night they finally gave in, they were more like a married couple now. The trip in Jeju brought them closer and in love. They were feeling the feeling of being in love. Louie can now finally say that he is in love with Amy. He was a perfect gentleman to her; he simply illustrates the perfect husband you can ask for.

Hyun Joong was wearing his suit when he picked up So Min on their house. She was perfectly shining with her dress and it well suited her engagement ring.

“Hey, gorgeous.” Hyun Joong greeted So Min and led her way to seat on his passenger’s seat.

“I know.” She answered with a smile.

“What do you see in me?” He asked as he made a smile.

“My husband.” She smirked. Hyun Joong almost dropped himself when he heard it.

“When did you learn to sweet talk?” He asks as he puts his seatbelt on.

“You don’t want it?” She asked with an evil smile.

“Of course I want it. I would die to hear one again, but this is what I want.” He kissed her. They just stopped when a loud honk was heard from behind. It was from Louie’s car.

“This kids really! Four years ago So Min told me how they kissed and now they are doing it in front of me.” He said while looking at them. Amy just laughed and held his hands.

They both felt shy when they noticed who owns the car. They smiled shyly and they started to make their way. Hyun Joong can’t help but to stare at So Min while she was singing a song.

“I know you love me more than much, but can you please concentrate on the road. I don’t want to get on an accident.” She and smiled. He laughed and sang with her. So Min was clearly out of tune, but it sounds so good. A sound that is full of love and completeness.

Janice, Crissa, Yao and Big Boy are on one car. They were giggling and teasing each other.

“Why did those two invite us?” Yao asked.

“Better be ready, Hyun Joong might kill you two.” Janice threatened.

“We will be okay; Big Boy got that 1 pack abs for nothing.” Everybody burst out of laughing.

“Do you want to try?!” Shouted Big Boy. Yao zipped his mouth and tapped Big Boy’s shoulder.

“Why don’t you two just end up together? You’re so sweet.” Janice joked.

“Janice do you want to walk?” Asked Big Boy calmly and she just zipped .

Their group was first to reach the venue. They settled on the private room and started to sing karaoke, of course Yao started to sing. He stopped when the door opened; they bowed when the two grandpas entered. The grandpas just let them sing more, they shared stories. They were not comfortable at first but, when So Min’s grandpa shared a song, they started to get comfortable.

After a while Hyun Joong’s family came, then followed by So Min’s family. The foods arrived even before the arrival of Hyun Joong and So Min.

Louie and Amy were sure having sweetness in their own little world. Janice and Crissa were hurt, but what can they do. Louie is a just a star for them to watch it shine. Seeing how beautiful and elegant Amy is, somewhat caressed their hurting heart.

‘She is a perfect match for Oppa.’ Both thought and looked at each other.

“Where are the kids?” So Min’s grandpa asked them.

“Louie do you know where are they?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Huh?” Louie was not listening to their conversation; he was busy checking on Amy’s game on her phone. “You lost my turn.” He then said.

“Agh! Don’t cheat.” Amy said with a mocking voice.

“Even my son is love occupied.” Mrs. Jung exhaled.

“We are excited for a grandchild.” Mrs. Kim smiled as she was observing Louie and Amy.

“Of course, but I think it is still early. Those two are still acting like a dating couple.” Mrs. Jung whispered and smiled.

“What about our children?” Mr. Kim joked.

“I think it is going to be soon, but it can’t happen without a marriage.” Mr. Jung said joining them. They all laughed.

“Those kids really. Call them. What are they planning?” Hyun Joong’s grandpa ordered to Hyun Joong’s brother.

He dialed his number but, he was not answering. He didn’t stop dialing but, he just can’t get on the line. The family was having fun chatting and mingling with the friends of their child.

Another batch of food arrived and the karaoke stopped playing. A video played, it was Hyun Joong and So Min. They recorded a video of them from the park. They all stopped and watched.

“Good Evening everyone!” Both greeted.

“We know, you are finding us right now. Surprised? I know you are. Hyun Joong don’t zoom it too much.” She said and made everyone chuckle. “Sorry. You wonder why you are all there. It’s because we made sure no one will get us. Sorry to you. By the time you are all watching we are already in the plane. Where are we going? A big secret. Okay relax everyone! We know. We know what you are all thinking. Oppa, Dad, Mom, and Dad before you all get a heart attack listen first.” She stopped as soon as Hyun Joong showed up in the video again.

“Grandpas you can’t trick us now.” They all laughed. Hyun Joong held So Min’s hands and showed everyone an engagement ring.

“TADA!” So Min showed her ring. “Everyone, we know how much you love us. So we decided to go on a vacation.”

“This will be a break for us. You won’t know where we are going. Oh wait, anyways you can’t follow us. We’re not telling that will go to France to get married.” So Min smacked Hyun Joong.

“Aish. Grandpa could send an alien in here if he wanted to. You just ruined everything.” So Min sighed.

“Oh, sorry. Grandpa can you please just let us. Please?” Hyun Joong pleaded in front of the camera.

“Mom, Dad, Grandpas, Hyung, Noona, Janice, Yao, Crissa, and Big Boy the next time you will see us. I will present to you my childish wife.” Hyun Joong said placing his hands over her shoulders.

“Who is childish?! Go get married by yourself! I don’t want to do this. I’ll fly to back to New York.” So Min complained and walked away, Hyun Joong caught her hand.

“Now tell me if you are not childish.” He smiled.

“Maybe a little. So you don’t love me?” She asked while she was hiding her smile.

“I’ll just be a monk if I won’t get married to you.” They were looking at each other with the look of love. The look that made everyone giggles.

“Bye! We know you can’t take our sweetness. We love you all!”

“Oh wait! Before we end, we already bought our house, so you won’t fight where we will stay. We still do not know how long we will be gone so please take care.”

Everyone smiled, though the girls can’t stop their tears from flowing.

“We just lost our princess.”

“You two should give us a baby to take care of.” Mrs. Kim cried.

So Min and Hyun Joong as they say is in the plane; holding hands and smiling while waiting to take off. They were sleeping on each other’s hug.

After four years of combination of pain and happiness, they are now ready to take a step leading to each other’s arm. A step they are about to take will change their life again; leading them to fall in love to each other again and again.

“I Love You!” So Min smiled while in his arms.

“You love me that much?” Hyun Joong said with a smile, hugging her tighter.

“I’ll think about it.”

“Future wife, you are mine and I’m yours. Take note of that.” He kissed her in the fore head, then in the cheeks and she moved not to get his kiss on the lips. “You want that kind of game?” He asked as she moved her face.

“Can you please keep quiet I’m trying to sleep.” She teased and gave him a peck.

So Min and Hyun Joong then just closed their eyes and slept on the plane.

 

 

------------------------

TADA! Okay, Okay, Okay! Hihi. What can I say? A big Thank You to everyone who read the story :)) Last chapter. If just school didn't start  and if I found this site earlier this would be longer I guess. 

To the 32 subscribers: I Love you guys :)

To everyone who commented: I Love you all. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions. It helped big time in writing the story. Much love :)

The chapter before this is supposed to be not included, I just found it hanging if Louie and Amy would not give in. Brother Louie deserves to be happy in the story.

To Everyone who loved YMEN thank you. It was my first ff, especially it stars the couple that I love...HyunMin :) If this ends something starts right? LOL. Blind Traces and It Just Happened also stars the HyunMin couple.  You guys can check them out. Blind Traces is not as cheesy and sweet as this, but a new spice is added onto it. It Just Happened is a mixture of cheesiness of YMEN and mysteriousnessof Blind Traces. HAHA. Okay I'll stop advertising the other 2 ffs. I just hope that you can give those a try.

THANK YOU! HOPE YOU ENJOYED as much as I am while writing this.

The mere fact that you enjoyed reading the story is an epic for me :)

Started: 4-14-2011

Ended:6-13-2011