Winning is our Game

You, Me and Everything Nice

"Go Hyun Joong oppa!" The girls screaming for Hyun Joong.

'When did he became your oppa?' So Min thought while rolling her eyes.

"Oppa! You're the best!" A group of girl screamed. Hyun Joong answered them with a smile, which made them scream wildly.

The players are all focused on the game. They were all sweating heavily, ignoring the mocking of others, and giving their all to win.

Teachers are also out to watch the game. Mrs. Leizel came to the 3-A girls' place to watch with them. She never did that with the previous students. It was her first time to show her support for her class. They were very glad to see her like that, it just added more energy to the players to win the game.

3-A team called for a time-out in the third quarter. They flocked in the 3-A's place to drink water and plan for a strategy. They were 8 points behind from 3-C, leaving them nervously since its in the third quarter. Big Boy discussed what should they do. 

"So Min, why don't you give  Hyun Joong a towel?" Mrs. Leizel smirked.

"Teacher? Don't tell me you too?" Mrs. Leizel just smiled at her, giving the class a hint to tease them again to each other. 

"I knew it, you two look good together." Yao teased them. So Min looks unhappy with it, but Hyun Joong just smiled.

They cut their nonsense when the referee blew the whistle. The class yelled for unitedness. Hyun Joong placed himself beside So Min before heading to the court. He was looking cute while standing beside her and then shoved her. She was about to get mad when  she remembered that Hyun Joong pleaded her not to get mad, instantly she remembered that he hugged her, she blushed and smiled.

3-A boys got to make the points grew smaller between the other team, they are now just 5 points behind. Everybody was on high spirits to win.

Everything went smooth for them in third quarter. They are now 5 points ahead the opposing team at the end of the third quarter, but doesn't mean they can relax now. It just signalled that they should play harder to maintain their lead.

While on break some girls went to Hyun Joong to give him water to drink. Too bad for them, he already had a water to drink. He just simled to them for them not to feel sad.

"Where are you going?" Janice asked to So Min.

"Girls washroom. Wanna come?"

"Nope. You go ahead." Janice said and turned.

Hyun Joong heard that and informed Big Boy that he need to pee. He quietly followed her, to surprise her. So Min went directly to the girls washroom, he just stayed outside of the washroom to wait for her.

"Aish! When did he became their oppa? When did he become a celebrity for them to give him water and what does it have to do wih me??!!!" So Min talked to herself in the mirror, knowing that no one is in there to hear. "You! Jung So Min, tell me what does it have to do with you?! Answer! Aish. This is no good, I should ask Mr. Spongebob about this." Her phone rang as she is about to spurt another nonsense.

"Hello?"

"I was just wondering what are you doing? I can't wait for your class to end. Am I pathetic?"James said and laughed.

"No. Actually I don't have a class now. We are just watching the basketball game, but I don't think you can come." So Min said and laughed.

"Oh, I see! Don't forget to our meeting." James said with a sad voice.

"I was just joking. I think you can come, you are a former student." So Min said with a smile.

"Really? Frankly speaking, I'm on my way to your school."

"Really? Just go to the gymnasium if you can come inside, if not just give me a call. Bye."

"Bye!"

Their conversation ended, that left a smile on So Min's face, she goes out of the washroom and walked happily. Hyun Joong who hid himself from her, was happy to hear what was So Min just said, lucky he did not hear her conversation with James.

So Min was first to go back in, she was wondering where Hyun Joong is. The game is already beginning when he arrived. He sat on a chair next to So Min. He poked her and she just glared at him, he poke her again and she glared again, he did it agian and again.

"Yah! Could you stop poking me?"

"I told you not get mad at me." Hyun Joong said and smiled.

"Okay. I'm not mad." So Min forced a smile.

"Really?" Hyun Joong chuckled.

"What's your problem? Why are you not playing?"

"Ah, I'm afraid girls would go crazy to follow me again and scream for me." 

"I thought that's what you want." So Min said in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah, for quite some time but not now. Someone's getting mad at it." Hyun Joong . She just looked at him and didn't say a thing. Big Boy immediately called him to replace another player.

'Did he hear me? Oh my! Nooo, I'm sure no one is there. But he just came in. Agghhh!' So Min thought.

"Enough of flirting." Yao whispered to him. He just smiled and mouthed 'I just get some energy.'

He went back on the game making it more exciting. One player got pissed off to him, he made a defensive foul at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong was left in pain as this player used his elbow to stop him. It didn't stop at there as some players started to attack him, causing him to be in pain. After the last attack he really felt the pain in his right hand, they decided to take him of the game to rest.

The girls was so worried at him, but he didn't pay attention in them. Some go near him to offer help but he refused them all. 

"So Min can you massage his hands? You're good at it." Janice said out of the blue.

"Yeah. We heard you massage well from Janice." Yao said and pushed her to Hyun Joong.

"Really? Please?" Hyun Joong pleaded and gave his hands to her.

"Okay. This time only okay?" So Mi  said started massaging him.

He felt the warm and soft hands of So Min again, for this time for a long time. She massaged it for a moment, long enough for him to feel the peace and comfort. He feels very comfortable and at ease. Actually the moment So Min touched his hands the pain disappeared already. 

'Your touch is enough to erase all pain in me.' He thought.

"Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Yeah. Thanks!" He smiled.

"Its nothing." She smiled.

For the last 5 minutes of the game, 3-A is behind with 6 points. Hyun Joong decided to return in the game. They played against the other team with pressure since their class is so into them plus their class adviser is watching them. For the last time out Mrs. Leizel mentioned that "Just enjoy the game and don't feel pressured." that just made the team play at ease.

The 3-A players won the game after the head-to-head game. Big Boy finished it with a big dunk.

The 3-A celebrated in there screaming, yelling, and laughing all the way. Everyone was very happy. Big Boy hugged the team and then the whole class hugged.

The whole senior class arranged themselves and got ready for the awarding ceremony. They were declared as the over-all champion of the sports competition, leaving a legend in the school. 3-A is supposed to be where the losers flock and lame students bond, but not this time. They rocked the whole school and made a history of their own.

Happiness is around them. 

So Min forgot about James as she is drowned with happiness that time. Until the he left a message. It says there he decided to just wait for her outside since it her high school's life and he doesn't want to bother her. She felt okay with that since its James who said it for himself.

The boys decided to have a celebration tomorrow since they are all exhausted this day. It was decided that they will have a party at Hyun Joong's place since his house is left untouched by them. He agreed into it since they have the space. Everyone walked into the gate after the meeting, of course the girls followed So Min to have a sight of James.

When James saw So Min smile, he immediately walked in her. He looks very fresh and charming with his clothes he also smells good from the perfume he use.

"Ready?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Let's go. I'm afraid they will take you." She joked and smiled with him.

"Don't worry I won't let it happen. I'm all yours with my stay here." He smiled and held her hands guding her in the car. The girls are so envious of her. She got every good looking guy in her environment.

"Bye." She said with the envious girls of her class. James just smiled to them.

James drive the car away. Hyun Joong was let staring at them from behind of the girls. He feels uneasy and irritated.

'How could she just leave without saying congratulations to me or thank you?! How could she let that guy hold her hands?!' He thought and walked away ignoring the girls saying goodbye to him and congratulating him.

---------------------------------

Tada! I hope you enjoy reading! Please don't be a silent reader. I would love to read your comments. Thank you! Sorry for the mistakes!