Was I this Crazy Inlove with her?

I Had Enough

(Authors POV)

 

Their lips parted, breath hitting each others faces. Amber stepped back to see Krystal starstruck with what she did, Krystal's hand went up to touch her lips that was awhile ago in Amber's. Krystal looked at Amber for an explaination, but she only saw Amber's blushing face. Not getting the boyish girls attention, Krystal spoke.

 

"W-why did you do that?!" Krystal screamed, anger and confusion visible on her face.

 

"Thats beca-" Amber was cut off..

 

Before Amber could finish her sentence the door was opened, revealing Krystal's best friend, Sulli. Upon seeing Krystal, Sulli immediately went to Krystal and bombared her with questions. Seeing that Krystal was distracted, Amber took the opportunity to escape.

 

Amber escaped succesfully, looking back at the door, Amber bumped into someone. "Sorry" Amber apologized and help the person up. "Amber?" The person asked " Jonghyun?" Amber called out.

 

" Amber hey, why are you red? Do you have a fever or something?" Jonghyun said and reached out his hand to touch Amber's forehead. " You don't seem hot though" jonghyun said and retreated his hand "What happened" Jonghyun asked worried.

 

" I- I kissed Krystal" Amber said her face turning even redder than before "WHAT?!" Jonghyun screamed, causing students to look at them. Amber bowed apologeticaly and pulled Jonghyun up the stairs, that lead to where Krystal and Sulli were. But she didn't notice it.

 

" Tell me the whole story" Jonghyun impatiently asked Amber " I was actually plotting to do revenge but I was not in my right mindset and unconciously I kissed her, UNCONCIOUSLY!!!" Amber screamed almost breaking Jonghyun's eardrum. " I hear you loud and clear, Amber" Jonghyun said while pressing his ears.

 

They talked about that incident while not them knowing where their headed to, But realizes it when Jonghyun opens the rooftop door and found Sulli and Krystal standing facing each other. Both making eyecontact, Krystal was the first to look away, followed by Amber.

 

Jonghyun faked a cough to lessen the ackward atmosphere immiting from the two, All of them faced Jonghyun "Well,.. um.... Why don't we all hang out together?" Jonghyun suggested kindly. Sulli nodded and they all started to chat with each other. No scratch that, mostly Jonghyun and Sulli are talking,Krystal would often join in.

 

( Amber's POV)

 

Jonghyun started talking about random thing while Sulli would listen intently, while Krystal.... staring blankly at no where, maybe thinking hard? Me? Well staring at Krystal, taking note of her facial features, her eyes, pointy nose, slightly blushing cheeks, and lastly her kissable lips. I unconciously my lips.

 

Krystal seem to feel someone staring at her and look at my direction Caught red handed I thought, I looked away but still imagining the touch and taste of her lips, taking a glipse of her. I saw her smile, not at me but about something Jonghyun said. Someday I'll make you smile like that to me I unconciously thought.

 

Looks like I'm begining to do many 'unconciousness' , looking back at Krystal I smiled knowing that I'm feeling something I never felt many years from now.

 

Was I this crazy inlove with you, Krystal Jung?

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a very very long time, I almost forgot that I have a fic to attend to ( mianhe ) Been busy preparing for my graduation :) Just bear with me for a few more days, Kamshamida!!! Bye-neee~~~~