Oppa

I Had Enough

 

 
" Hey! Look!" Guy no1 said and pointed at Amber and Krystal. Krystal held onto Amber's shirt tightly " Woah! Nice body baby!" Guy no2 said in a slurred manner.
 
Amber gritted her teeth when the guy got closer " Step away" Amber said threat in her tone, the 4 guys laughed " What are you gonna do? Slap us with your skinny arms" Guy no4 said and laughed.
 
Guy no4 faced his mates and laughed, he faced Amber.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BAM!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The guy fell to the ground unconcious, the 3 remaining guys looked at guy no4 and at Amber. Soon they charged at Amber and hit her and kick her. Amber dodged half of the attacks and recieved the other attacks.
 
Amber did hit some of them, but she was no match, even though she's a blackbelter in taekwondo she's still a girl. Amber's nose was bleeding and she has bruises around her body.
 
"Hahaha So much for 'stay away' " Guy no1 mocked and laughed with his gang, Amber spit blood. She lunged forward and punched guy no1 repeatedly making him bleed.
 
The remaining guys held Amber up and guy no1 grabbed Krystal and held her wrist tightly. "Let go!" Krystal screamed and kicked the guy, but he was not affected.
 
" Your really pretty you know" Guy no1 said and forces Krystal to face him, Amber struggled " Let her go! You !" Amber screamed and attempted to escape but was punched in the stomach.
 
Krystal spit at his face and sure guy no1 was mad, Guy no1 whipped his face and slapped Krystal " Goddamit! Stop!" Amber scream the second time.
 
The guys face was going to kiss Krystal, when suddenly he went flying backward. The guys looked at the knew intruder and smirked " This guy's easy" Said guy no2, Guy no3 and no4 nodded.
 
They lunged at the boy, but was knocked down easily, Guy no2 ,3, and 4 scrambled up and pulled guy no1 with them " Your gonna pay for this!" Guy no4 said and ran away with his gang.
 
"YEAH RIGHT!" The boy said and laughed. The guy faced Amber and Krystal who were hugging each other, well actually Amber comforting Krystal and Krystal saying sorry for Amber.
 
" Hey, you guys alright?" The guy asked and squated down, looking at the guys full face, Krystal lunged forward and hugged him tight, Krystal screamed in a happy tone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" OPPA!"
 
 
 
 
-----
Huhuhuhu Who do you think he is?