Complete

I Had Enough

It was a nice and sunny day, church bells were ringing. Birds flying, spreading their wings. Flowers blooming, the sun shining brightly. Murmurs of people dressed in pastel colored dresses. Throwing of rice to the newly wed couple.

 
 
" Take care of my big sis okay?" Amber said as she held Taeyeon's shoulder, squeezing it. Taeyeon smiled, determined. " I will." Taeyeon said and ruffled Amber's hair. Amber faces her sister and hugged her, " I'll miss you." Amber whispered to her sister. Tiffany laughed and kissed her sisters cheek.
 
 
" I'll come back and hopefully, Harin will be born." Tiffany said and looked at her sister-in-law. Amber looked at her wife and smiled. " I'll guarantee it." Amber smiled dorkily and hugged her sister for the second time. Taeyeon and Tiffany bid goodbye to the guest and family and left for their honeymoon.
 
 
Amber waved goodbye and held Krystal's hand, playing with the ring on Krystal's finger. " Your gonna miss her don't you." Krystal said. " Yeah... She practically took care of me, my whole life." Krystal looked at Amber and saw her teary eyed. " She's my only sister after all." Amber said.
 
 
Krystal hugged Amber " You still have me don't you?" Krystal comforted Amber. " Thats the best of it." Amber said and hugged Krystal back, careful not to squeeze the bulge on Krystal's stomach. " Amber!" Krystal suddenly screamed, surprising Amber and the same time scaring her. " What is it?" Amber immediately asked.
 
 
" The baby... She kicked!" Krystal excitedly said, Amber's once sad eyes turned excited. " Really? Let me feel it." Amber said and placed her hand on Krystal's tummy. " Hey baby! Its daddy. Can you kick for daddy?" Amber said and felt a slight kick. She beamed and looked at Krystal. Krystal smiled seeing Amber.
 
 
Amber chuckled and stood up, she kissed Krystal " I Love you." Amber whispered on her ear. " I love you, too." Krystal whispered back. They held hands as they walk back to the car.
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
" AHHHHHHHHHH! DAMMIT!!!!" 
 
 
" Just keep pushing!" The doctor said. Amber held Krystal's hand, even though it pained her. " Relax Krystal, just push." Amber said. " DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX AMBER!!! I'M THE ONE GIVING BIRTH HERE!!! AHHHHHH!!!" Krystal screamed. Amber nodded, biting her lip. " She's almost there baby." Amber tried again. " AMBER SHUT UP!!!" Krystal screamed.
 
 
One last push, they heard the cry of the baby.  Krystal breathed heavily " You did great baby." Amber said and kissed Krystal's forehead. " Thank you, Am." Krystal said. Amber smiled at her, " Shhh... Just rest for awhile." Amber smiled and kissed Krystal's hand.
 
 
She saw the nurse carrying their baby, she stood up and asked if she can carry the baby. The nurse agreed and gave Amber their baby. Amber walked back to Krystal held the baby for her wife to see. " She's beautiful." Krystal said and Amber smiled. " Just like you." Amber said.
 
 
" Can I hold her?" Krystal asked. " Ofcourse you can." Amber said and gently gave Krystal, Harin. " She's got your nose." Krystal said and pinched her nose, she giggled when she did so. Amber smiled looking at her baby and wife together made her teary eyed.
 
 
" Am? Why are you crying?" Krystal asked in panic. Amber wiped her tears away and shook her head. " I'm just happy. I have a family now." Amber said and smiled the brightest. Krystal hugged Amber with her other arm and Amber helped Krystal carry the baby. They kissed.
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
" HARIN!!! Come back here!" Amber screamed and chased her daughter around the house. It was night time and Amber was dressing Harin up, supposedly. When Amber caught Harin, she laid her down the couch and tickled her. " You little rascal! Running away from daddy now?" Amber said.
 
 
" No! Daddy! I surrender!" Harin screamed, laughing hard that tears were forming on her eyes. " Amber, your going to kill her if you continue that." Krystal said. " Mommy!" Harin screamed and ran to her mother, embracing her leg, since she was smaller.
 
 
Amber pouted, " Yah! You love mommy more than daddy?" Amber asked, Harin stuck her tongue out and ran to her room. " Aish that kid! Good thing I got her dressed up." Amber said and sat down comfortably on the couch. Krystal sat down beside her, Amber kissed Krystal and whispered into her ear. " Your beautiful." Amber said and smiled.
 
 
Krystal smacked Amber's shoulder and stuck her tongue out. " You both have the same habit." Amber sighed and shook her head. " Atleast she has your smile." Krystal said and pinched Amber's nose. " Your nose too." Krystal kissed Amber's cheek then.
 
 
" Do you still remember when we first met?" Amber suddenly asked. " Of course I would, It was an unforgettable event." Amber laughed remembering their first bickering. " I was actually happy that time." Amber honestly said. " Really? I was mean to you back then." Krystal said. " Thats what I'm happy about. The time you fought back, I knew you were the one for me." Amber said, twirling Krystal's hair on her finger.
 
 
" That clicked to you? So if I didn't fight back you wouldn't have fallen for me?" Krystal asked. Amber shrugged " We wouldn't know. I'm married and happy with you. Do I need to even change that?" Amber said and intertwined their hands. " CheeseBer!" Krystal screamed. " You love it! Admit it!" Amber screamed back jokingly.
 
 
" Kyaaa!" Krystal squealed when Amber pushed her down the couch. She started tickling Krystal at her most ticklish spots. " Hahahaha! Stop! I admit it! I admit it!" Krystal screamed. Amber stopped and hugged Krystal instead. Krystal giggled, " Was my tickling that strong?" Amber asked " Its your most powerful weapon." Krystal said and stuck her tongue out. Amber sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Its confirmed, I love you."
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________•
 
And thats the end of it!!! 55 chapters was my goal and here I have finished it. Thank you all for supporting this story. Hopefully you still follow me until my next story :)))