Start Anew ( Last Part)

I Had Enough

 

 
Tiffany pulled away from the hug "Don't kid with me Kim..." Tiffany said and backed away a few steps, Taeyeon furrowed her brows " I'm not joking Fany" Taeyeon said and stepped forwsrd but stopped when Tiffany made a stop sign.
 
Tiffany glared at Taeyeon " I'm not believing you" Tiffany stated firmly, Taeyeon's hands turned into fist " Not everything I say is not true, Miyoung" Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany and pulled her, leaving no distance left.
 
Tiffany's heart was beating fast, feeling Taeyeons breath hit her face, made her blush and hung her head down. Taeyeon lifted Tiffanys head and made her look Taeyeon in the eyes " Hear me out" Taeyeon said.
 
" I..." Taeyeon was slowly closing the distance " Love..." An inch " You..." Their lips connected, making Tiffany's eyes flutter close. Their lips slowly moved in sync, making them feel electricity going through their body and making their hearts connect.
 
Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's cheek lovingly and pulled away, Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's lips and smiled. They put their foreheads together and stayed in silence, catching their breaths. " I love you too" Tiffany said and pecked Tayeons lips.
 
" YES!" Taeyeon screamed and hugged Tiffany, mumling the words " I love you" repeatedly. Tiffany giggled " TaeTae put me down" Tiffany said and squeled. Taeyeon stopped and faced Tiffany with a dorky grin " Yah, what are you grinning at" Tiffany said " I haven't heard that for awhile" Taeyeon said and chuckled.
 
Tiffany stuck her tongue out, then suddenly the school bell rang. Tiffany gasp, Taeyeon chuckled and pulled Tiffany, they ran out the door and they stopped at the back of the roof. Tiffany was still catching her breath when Taeyeon was silent.
 
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and saw her smiling, with her eyes closed, letting the wind hit her. " Do you still remember this place?" Taeyeon asked and intertwined her hand with Tiffany's. Tiffany giggled " Of course I would..." Tiffany began and Taeyeon faced her.
 
"This is the place you confessed" Tiffany said and smiled her eye smile, Taeyeon smiled. Tgey both leaned in and shared a kiss.
 
 
 
" Ugh, cheesy much" Yuri said and rubbed her shoulders, Jessica slapped the back of her head " It was sweet,  okay? Not like a certain someone" Jessica said looking away " Hey, I confessed sweetly. A certain someone was blushing badly when I did it" Yuri said and sure Jessica was turning red.
 
" How about you, Key" Tiffany started " How did Jonghyun confessed?" Jonghyun smirked " Actaully noona, Key was the one who confessed" Jonghyun said and held Key's hand, who was blushing badly. Tiffany smiled at the cute couple and pouted at Taeyeon, Taeyeon smiled and pecked Tiffany.
 
" Couples, please keep your cheesiness to yourselves, geez" Amber said and stood up " Where are you going?" Krystal asked, also standing up " Where else? Away from the cheesy people" Amber said and walked away.
 
" Hey! I'm coming with you" Krystal said and followed Amber, Amber looked at Krystal and shook her head. " Why are you coming along?" Amber said in an annoyed tone " To be with you" Krystal said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Stay away from me, Your cheesy"
 
 
 
 
 
---- 
 
And thats the end of Taeny flashback, for those who want a Yulsic flashback, it will come, I'll just need to come up with an idea ;D