Together

I Had Enough

 

 
" I'm not surprised at all" Taeyeon said and crossed her arms, Krystal looked down blushing, Kai patted her head and laughed. " Aww, Krysbaby is shy" Kai said and hugged her. " Aish! PDA!" Taeyeon said and covered her eyes.
 
" Its just friendly PDA, noona" Kai said and laughed " Still PDA, no difference" Taeyeon said and put her hands down. Krystal finally looked up, and spoke " I-I'm going to the bathroom" Krystal said and went the way Amber went.
 
" Great way to lie" Taeyeon said when Krystal is far way, Kai raised his eyebrow " Lie? Why?" Kai asked " She's going the way Amber went to, while the restroom is the opposite direction" Taeyeon said.
 
Kai smirked and shook his head at Krystal " It's finally good to see Krystal love again" Kai said " Why is that?" Taeyeon asked " Why don't we find a place to sit? We've been standing all day" Kai politely offered, Taeyeon nodded.
 
" I know a coffee shop around here" Taeyeon said and they started walking to the place " Oh yeah! Whats your relationship with Krystal?" Taeyeon asked, Kai chuckled " I'm her exboyfriend" Kai said.
 
" Bwoh? Really?" Taeyeon shockly said and faced him " I'm sorry, I'm kidding" Kai said and laughed, Taeyeon glared at him " Aish! Tell me already!" Taeyeon said.
 
" I'm her cousin"
 
 
----------
 
Krystal's POV
 
" Where is Amber?" I muttured under my breath as I searched for Amber, I texted Oppa to go ahead and not wait for me. I sighed when I can't see Amber, just when I was about to give up when I saw Amber's back.
 
I hurriedly ran to her, but it was hard, since there was alot of people today. I cursed when I lost sight of her, Then I felt a hand grab me, I turned around and was about to hit the person. But was stopped, when that person grabbed my wrist.
 
" Amber" I said aloud when I faced her " What are you doing walking by yourself? Where's Tae?" Amber asked worriedly, I frowned when I saw dried tears. I reached out to touch her face, but she avoided my touch.
 
" Lets go find Tae and go home" She said and pulled me, but I stopped her " No! Where not going anywhere!" I said, she looked at me confusingly " What are you saying? There's nothing to do here" Amber said.
 
I didn't answer her and pulled her along with me instead " Hey! Where are you taking me?" Amber asked but I ingnored her, I pushed her to an empty alleyway " What are you-" I cut Amber's word by kissing her.
 
Author's POV
 
Amber was shocked, sure this wasn't the first time they kissed but it felt different. Amber slowly relaxed and responded, she held Krystal's waist and pulled her close to her, Krystal did the same and wrapped her arms around Amber's neck.
 
They engaged in a passionate kiss, Amber poured her love into kissing Krystal, they parted with the need of oxygen. They pressed their foreheads together, still catching their breaths.
 
" Why... Did you... That?" Amber asked between breaths, Krystal closed her eyes and inhaled fresh air " I like you, Amber" Krystal said and hud her face on Amber's neck " W-what?" Amber said shocked.
 
" I lik- no, I love you" Krystal said this time looking straight at Ambers eyes " But... But, Don't you have a boyfriend?" Amber asked, Krystal giggled " You mean Kai oppa?" Krystal said.
 
Amber scoffed and nodded " He's my cousin, not my boyfriend" Krystal said and cupped Amber's cheek " You were jealous all this time?" Krystal asked " Of course I was, I love you" Amber said and Krystal felt warm inside.
 
Krystal cried " Hey! Why are you crying? Is it what I said? Hey" Amber asked and wiped Krystal's tears " I'm just happy" Krystal said and hugged Amber.
 
 
" I love you"
 
 
" I love you, too"
 
----
 
They are finally together! YEHEY!