Pout

I Had Enough
 
 
Amber groaned and cursed whoever it is in her mind " Oppa?" Krystal spoke and Amber looked at the person " Kai..." Amber muttered silently " Hey! Funny seeing you here" Kai said and smiled at the two of them.
 
Amber forced a smile, Kai looked at their interlocked hands. Out of reflex, Amber let go of Krystal's hand. Krystal missed the warmth of Amber's hand immediately " Yeah, what a surprise" Amber said.
 
" Oh! Who might you be?" Taeyeon asked, back from calling her Fany Fany Tiffany " Annyeonghaseyo, My names Kai" Kai bowed, Taeyeon smiled at him " The names Taeyeon, nice meeting you" Taeyeon said and reached out her hand.
 
Kai took her hand and shook it " Nice meeting you too" Kai politely said " Are you friends of Krystal?" Taeyeon asked " No, I'm her -" Kai's words were cutted when the ring of Taeyeons phone sounded.
 
" Shoot!" Amber groaned silently, but Krystal heard her " Whats the problem?" Krystal asked, Amber coughed fakely " Nothing, just remembered something" Amber said and Krystal bought it.
 
" So Kai want to join us?" Taeyeon asked " I don't want to be a burden" Kai said and scratched the back of his neck ' Your presence is a burden' Amber thought and smirked ' Good one Amber' Amber praised herself.
 
" Come on, Oppa!" Krystal encouraged Kai, Amber furrowed her brows and grutted her teeth. She looked away, avoiding thinking if punching Kai. " If you insist, then sure" Kai said " Yay!" Krystal said and hugged Kai, Amber clenched her fist which were hiden in her jacket pocket.
 
Taeyeon noticed Amber's foul mood " You okay?" Taeyeon asked, Amber looked at her " Ask Tiff-unnie all about it" Amber said and walked off " Where you going?" Taeyeon asked " Anywhere, as long as I'm away from them" Amber replied.
 
Taeyeon looked at Krystal and Kai, back to Amber. Who was walking further away from them " Where is she going?" Krystal asked, Taeyeon shrugged. Krystal was about to follow her but was stopped by Taeyeon, She looked at Taeyeon.
 
"Just leave her alone for now" Taeyeon said, Krystal stopped resisting. Krystal felt a jolt of pain, when she saw Amber leaving. Taeyeon sighed and went to Kai " Do you know anything about them?" Taeyeon asked Kai. Kai nodded, Taeyeon raised a brow.
 
" Tell me all you know" Taeyeon said with a smirk, Kai smirked as well " Well in a short version, Krystal called me two days before my flight here" Kai started, Taeyeon nodded " We were talking about random things, until the topic of love went by, I asked her if she has someone she likes or fancy, she said she had none" Kai looked at Krystal who was still looking at Amber. " But she told me she has an enemy, and thats Amber"
 
" She talked about Amber teasing her and such, but the way she talked about her... There was love" Kai said and smiled " There was no annoyed, irritated or angry tone in her voice, it was like she was more amused than angry. Her voice softens when she says her name" Kai said and laughed " Why are you laughing?" Taeyeon asked.
 
" It's just hard to believe, that the ice princess has melted" Kai said. Krystal went back to them, pouting " Krys!" Kai exclaimed loudly " What?" Krystal asked " Your pouting!" Kai said pouting at Krystal's lips " No I'm not!" Krystal denied and covered .
 
" Don't need to hide it, Cause I already saw it!" Kai said and wiped the tears that were gonna fall, Krystal glared at him " And you said that you don't fancy anyone" Kai teased " I don't really have anyone!!!" Krystal denied.
 
" Wait! Wait! I don't get it!" Taeyeon screamed " Ah! I'm sorry noona, the thing is, When Krystal pouts at someone it means one thing..." Kai said and looked at Krystal.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" She loves them"
 
 
 
---------
 
That means Krystal loves Amber *gasp* Their mutual!!! KYAAAAA!!!
Woah! Thirty chapters already? Thats the highest chapters I had writen my whole Life!