Morning

I Had Enough

 

 
" It's getting late, I better go" Krystal said while playing with Amber's fingers " Now?" Amber asked, Krystal looked at Amber and saw her doing her best puppy face. " That won't work" Krystal said and poked Ambers nose.
 
Amber tried her luck and jutted out her lower lip, Krystal giggled and cupped Amber's cheek " You'll get to see me tomorrow  y'know" Krystal said and rubbed her nose with Amber's.
 
Amber laughed and also cupped Krystal's cheek, they stayed like that for awhile and stared at each other " It's only the beginning, but I promise you that I will make you happy. I know that I can't always make you smile, because in a relationship theres always problems, and we'll fix it together. Love... I've felt it when I saw you, as well as Butterflies, admiration, even chills" Amber said and chuckled.
 
" We'll last longer than your previous relationships, I know it. I can feel it. I love you" Amber finished her speech, Krystal smiled and closed her eyes " I love you too" Krystal whispered, but Amber heard it. 
 
" Yah! Lovebirds, no flirting on the couch!" Taeyeon's voice parted them, they looked the other way, Avoiding eyecontact. " Tsk tsk, acting like nothing happened when I saw it with my two eyes" Taeyeon mumbled going back to the kitchen.
 
They both laughed and stood up " At least stay for dinner, my sis is making another portion for you y'know, don't wanna waste that" Amber convinced, Krystal puffed her cheeks " Fine." Krystal said and Amber smiled widely.
 
" Yes!" Amber shouted and hugged Krystal " Geez, Am" Krystal said and slapped Ambers shoulder. " Hehe sorry" Amber said and let go of Krystal " Kids, Dinner's ready" Tiffany screamed from the kitchen.
 
" Come on" Amber said and led them to the kitchen, Amber pulled the chair for Krystal and sat beside her. " Young love" Tiffany said and sat down, while Taeyeon served the food, her punishment for touching Tiffany's .
 
Taeyeon sat down beside Tiffany after serving the dishes, they prayed and dig in afterwards. They ate chatting happily and after a while, they finished eating. Amber followed Krystal to the door and opened it for her.
 
They both went out " How far is your house?" Amber asked when she closed their house door " its not like you don't know" Krystal replied, Amber pouted " Just play along" Amber said and intertwine her hand with Krystal's.
 
" Its not that far actually" Krystal said, playing along " Really? Then I can walk you to school everyday?" Amber said, pretending a shocked face. Krystal giggled and nodded.
 
Amber chuckled and put their intertwined hands on her jacket pocket " I didn't think that you'd feel the same" Amber said " Yeah..." Krystal said and scooted closer to Amber, Resting her head on Amber's shoulder.
 
" We're here" Amber said and Krystal raised her head, she let go of their intertwined hands and halfway opened the small gate " Bye, see you tomorrow" Krystal said and hugged Amber.
 
" See you tomorrow" Amber said and let go of Krystal, Krystal went inside the gate and walked to their front door. She looked back and waved goodbye to Amber, Amber mimmicked her action.
 
Seeing Krystal went inside, Amber walked back home. Smiling like and idiot.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tomorrow came and Amber woke up early, bathed, dressed and had breakfast. Swallowing the last spoon, Amber quickly got up and washed her plate " Woah! Tiger, whats with the hurry?" Tiffany asked and placed both her hands on her hips.
 
" I'm walking Krystal to school, remember?" Amber said and placed the plate to its proper place " You do that everyday, whats the difference?" Tiffany asked " The difference is that we're together now, so it totally different from what we usually do" Amber answered.
 
Tiffany sighed and let Amber go to her princess, taking the chance, Amber quickly ran out the door and ran to Krystal's place. She looked at her watch ' 6:48, 2 minutes' Amber thought and when she saw Krystal's house, she took a stop and leaned on the side of the gate.
 
Just then Krystal went out their door and saw Amber " Amber?! What are you doing here?" Krystal asked, surprised " Fetching my girlfriend, whatelse?" Amber replied and plastered a dorky smile to her face.
 
Krystal shook her head and went down to be face to face with Amber " You cheesy girlfriend" Krystal said and pinched Amber's waist " Ow! Why so violent in the morning?" Amber asked and Krystal stuck her tongue out.
 
" Morning, Stupid"
 
" Morning, Pretty Girl"
 
 
---------
 
Too many KryBer feels this 2013 xD 
My all time favorite song from their album is Pretty Girl :">
What's yours?