Just Got Real

I Had Enough

 

 
" I know your jealous, MY Amber" Krystal said and plopped back to her seat, Amber smirked " Why and who would I be jealous of?" Amber retorted, also leaning forward. Krystal smirked and leaned in as well " Too much pride to admit, Liu?" Krystal fought back.
 
Amber chuckled " Sorry to say but, I ain't jealous" Amber said, Krystal scoffed with a smirk " Sure, I'll see about that" Krystal said and leaned in and pecked Amber on the lips, Amber wasn't surprised at all " Hey! When did I became YOUR Amber?" Amber screamed.
 
" Since the day you kissed me, Stupid!" Krystal screamed back, Amber chuckled at their antics. I pridefull fight to a playful one, Amber sat back down and reminise their fights.
 
FlashBack
 
 
" Yah!" Krystal shouted at Amber, when Amber flipped Krystal's books from her grasp " What? Me?" Amber sarcastically said and her gang chuckled. " No, I'm talking to the wall, cause all I see is air!" Krystal shouted. (A/N: if some of you don't know what that is, in our country, if someone is mahangin of full of air, he is boastful or full of him/herself)
 
Ambers buddy oh'ed at Krystal's words, Krystal smirked because of Amber's speechlessness.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
" The almighty Jung is here" Amber said and playfully bowed, Krystal scoffed at her and raised a brow " What is it now, Liu?" Krystal asked annoyed " Nothing my majesty, just greeting thy princess" Amber said in a royalty tone.
 
" You may pass, Servant" Krystal said and walked off, leaving Amber speechless once again.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
" Why do you keep appearing in my dreams, Jung?" Amber said and took hold of Krystal's arm, Krystal looked at the arm that Amber is holding. Krystal played along with Amber's play and said " To haunt you on your sleep and kill you there" Krystal said smilling innocently, but with a scary tone.
 
Flashback end
 
That process keeps on going through circles, Amber starting it and Krystal taking the trophy in the end. Amber chuckled, remembering Krystal's comebacks at her, making her speechless.
 
" What are you chuckling at, Liu?" Krystal asked and sat back down, Amber raises her brow " Why are you here?" Amber asked " Cause I'm not there" Krystal sarcastically said, Amber scoffed " Oh, sorry, I thought you were her soul" Amber sarcastically retorted back.
 
" Well good to know" Krystal said and stuck out her tongue " Your such a kid, always using your tongue to insult" Amber said and crossed ger arms " It's Krystal style, Problem?" Krystal said back and crossed her arms as well.
 
"Alot" Amber said and stuck out her tongue, Krystal pointed a finger at her " Copy Right!" Krystal accusingly said to Amber " Really? Copy right? Its not like you were the first to envent it" Amber said a matter if factly.
 
" Then who did?" Krystal said " You answer that" Amber said " I asked you first" Krystal said leaning forward, Amber leaned forward as well " Your the firts to do it" Amber said, their distance were shortening " If I say Adam was the first one, will you believe me? No ofcourse not" Krystal said.
 
Amber smirked and kissed Krystal squarly on the lips, Krystal pushed Amber out of shock " Yah!" Krystal shouted at Amber and punched her arm " Ouch! Hey! You did it firts" Amber said and blocked Krystal's attacks.
 
"Still! I wasn't ready" Krystal said " Like I was" Amber said and took hold of Krystal's wrist " You look like you were expecting it, so you weren't surprised" Krystal spat back. Amber pulled Krystal closer to her " Then I'll inform you through my action" Amber said and pulled Krystals face closer.
 
Before they could kiss, someone pulled Amber by the collar " Aish! Did I say you can kiss her?" The person who pulled Amber said, not knowing who it was, Amber answered in a harsh tone " I'm allowed to do what I want" Amber said and swatted the arm away.
 
But regretted it in the end.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just Got Real
 
 
-----
No updates tomorrow, unless I feel like it