My Krystal

I Had Enough

 

 
Jessica looked at Amber, no scratch that, she glared at Amber and the popping of her hands can be heard " You. Are. So. DEAD!" Jessica screamed and lunged at Amber.
 
But was stopped by a pull on her collar, Jessica glared at the person but softened when she saw her. " Krystal's a big girl now, she's allowed to date anyone" Yuri said, Jessica pouted " But they wer-" Jessica's word were cutted by Yuri.
 
" She can kiss, hug, spoil, punch, kick, bash, spazz, blush, cry, beat and date anyone" Yuri said and crossed her arms, Jessica pouted and punched Amber's shoulder. Amber winced at the contact and slowly moved away from Jessica.
 
" Hey! Why did you do that?" Yuri said and held Jessica's shoulder, Jessica glared at Yuri with a pout " You stood up to her, and not support your girlfriend" Jessica mumbled and looked at the ground. Yuri chuckled and hugged Jessica.
 
" Aigoo! My Sica is jealous" Yuri spazzed and rubbed her cheek on Jessica's, Jessica's cheeks slowly turned red by the contact. Krystal awed at the sight, and faced Amber " Aren't they cute!" Krystal squeled and pinched Amber.
 
" Ow! Yeah, they are" Amber said " But it would be if I didn't know them" Amber added, Krystal glared at her " Are you saying that we Jungs are scary and not cute?" Krystal said, threat in her tone.
 
Amber hummed a responce " WHAT!?" Krystal screamed and took hold of Ambers shirt and lifted her up slightly " You dare say that" Krystal said, Amber had an emotionless face, seeming like she isn't scared at all.
 
Amber smirked " I didn't say that Jungs are scary, did I?" Amber said and the grip on her shirt slowly faded " By the way, Jungs are cute when shy..." Amber started and leaned forward " And y when angry" Amber said and looked at Krystal in the eye.
 
Amber lifted Krystal's chin and stared at her eyes and to her lips, Amber her lips while eyeing Krystal's lips. This made Krystal blush and put her hand on Amber's shoulder, she pushed her slightly.
 
" Stop playing around, will ya" Krystal said in a whisper " I'm not playing around" Amber said and pecked Krystal " Yah!" Krystal said and pushed Amber fully, Amber chuckled.
 
" There hot" Yuri said " I can't believe I'm saying this but, they sure are a hot couple" Jessica said and nodded. Yuri giggled and put an arm around Jessica " I can say the same to us" Yuri said and wriggled her eye brows.
 
Jessica playfully punched Yuri's stomach, Yuri chuckled " Geez, my violent girlfriend sure is y" Yuri said and kissed Jessica " Aish! You cheese ball" Jessica said and pushed Yuri.
 
" Hey!" Yuri said and ran over to Jessica, Amber looked at them from afar " I haven't heard their story" Amber said " Oh, right" Krystal said with no emotion. Amber shrugged and held Krystal's hand.
 
" Lets go?" Amber asked and Krystal nodded.
 
------
 
School was over and Amber made a uturn to Krystal's classroom, Amber raised her brow, when she saw people crowding the area " Whats happening here?" Amber said and a student faced her.
 
" There's a handsome boy inside the classroom" The girl said and pointed at the classroom, Amber's eyebrows furrowed " That isn't knew, why crowd the area?" Amber asked and tried to peek.
 
" I heard his not from here" The girl said, Amber nodded and thanked the girl. Then there was another girl who approach the girl Amber was talking to awhile ago. " I got his name!" Girl 2 said and spazzed with Girl 1 " Really? Whats his name?" Girl 1 asked.
 
" It's Kai" 
 
Upon hearing the name Amber's mood went down " That Kai guy went to visit Krystal, didnt he?" Amber mumbled and left the scene, she doesn't want to be involved in anyway.
 
The crowed moved aside when Kai and Krystal, along with her friends passed " Did you see that? He looked like she knew Krystal" A girl said " It's obvious enough! He was with her, duh?!" Another girl argued.
 
" Aish! Just shut up" A guy said and sure they went silent.
 
------
 
Amber was waiting for Krystal in the school gate, she heard noises and sure Krystal appeared. She was about to call her, but stopped when she saw Kai, she felt hurt seeing Krystal with Kai.
 
Amber and Krystal made eye contact, Krystal smiled at Amber, Amber just stared at her walked away. Krystal frowned, she felt a funny feeling when she saw Amber leaving.
 
" Why am I feeling like this?" Krystal thought and placed her hand on her heart " Are you feeling okay?" Kai asked Krystal, Krystal nodded and looked ta Amber recent place.
 
" What are you doing to me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amber's POV
 
" her *punch* him *punch* this *punch* love!" I punched one last time and fell down, I stared at my hands that were bleeding. I didn't feel any pain, I felt numb.
 
Why do I have to fall for her, out of all the people in the world? Why? I punched the floor, I'm fustrated What is their relationship? Boyfriend? Friends? Love buddies? Argh! I don't even want to think about it.
 
I felt something wet fall on my hand, it continued to drop. I looked at the sky, but nothing, thats when I realized that it came from me. I wiped them off, but its useless, it keeps on flowing out.
 
I'm assuming things, they might not be in a relationship! But it still hurts. I punched the wall again, my tears were not visible anymore. Because it started to rain, The rain can feel my pain, its crying for me.
 
Krystal's POV
 
Where the heck is she? I walked back and forth infront of our school, I've been waiting for Amber. I declined Kai's offer to fetch me home, I wanted to speak to Amber about her behavier earlier.
 
But she hasn't gotten back, I bit my nail. Did she went home ahead if me? Maybe she think that I will head home with Oppa? I looked left and right for any sight of her.
 
I pulled my hair in fustration " WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed, letting out some of my fustration. I felt wet on my shoulder and felt it on my hand, I looked up and noticed the clouds turning darker.
 
Rain. I quickly checked for an umbrella, and luckily there was, I opened it right on time the rain poured. I had second thoughts, should I leave? Or wait for her, looking at the hard rain pouring.
 
I hesitantly leaved the place, I looked back, seeing if Amber was there. But there was no one, I sighed and continued my walk to home. 
 
Author POV
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
Krystal walked to the Liu's front door and knocked, the door was opened by Tiffany " Good morning, Unnie!" Krystal bowed " No need to bow, Krys" Tiffany said and made space for Krystal to come in.
 
Krystal smiled at her and went inside, she took off her shoes and proceded to go to the living room. " Have you eaten breakfast?" Tiffany asked " Yes I did" Krystal said.
 
It was a camfortable silence, until " YAH! AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU, WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE! YOU LLAMA!" Tiffany suddenly screamed which made Krystal flinched " I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN, HUMAN FORMED SPEAKER!" Amber screamed back from upstairs " YOU DARE INSULT ME, LIU!" Tiffany screamed back.
 
" YOU INSULTED YOURSELF! YOUR A LIU TOO!" Amber screamed, soon the sounds of foot steps can be heard " I wounder if Taeyeon's deaf already" Amber said and didn't notice Krystal in the living room.
 
" I don't need to shout at her" Tiffany said and placed the eggs on a plate, Amber raised her brow " Its because she's always close to me" Tiffany said and stuck her tongue out at her.
 
Amber chuckled " Why are you laughing?" Tiffany asked " You remind me of Krystal" Amber said, Tiffany raised her brows " Isn't she-" Tiffany stopped, when she saw Krystal waving her hands frantically and making a X with her arms.
 
" Isn't she?" Amber question " Ah! Thats nothing, what I meant is ,why?" Tiffany said and looked at Amber, stealing glances at Krystal, who was a meter behind Amber. Amber chuckled " That's practically her trademark" Amber said and picked up her fork and sliced a piece of pancake.
 
" Why so?" Tiffany asked " When I joke about her, she ends it with a tongue" Amber said, when Amber looked down to slice another piece. Tiffany signed Krystal to pretend to just arrive.
 
Krystal understood immedietely and opened and shut the door " I'm going in!" Krystal screamed, Amber coughed hearing Krystal's voice, she was in the middle of drinking.
 
" Oh my gosh, are you alright?" Tiffany asked and patted Amber's back, Amber gave her an okay sign " What happened here?" Krystal asked and noticed Amber coughing. Krystal looked at Tiffany, Tiffany made a drinking gesture.
 
" You okay?" Krystal asked and patted Amber's back " I'm fine" Amber coldly said and sat back down, Krystal felt hurt at Amber's gesture. Tiffany notice this " Did you have your breakfast?" Tiffany asked, smiling to Krystal " Yes, I did" Krystal said trying to hide the hurt in her voice but failed.
 
Amber noticed it, but she pretended not to. Tiffany looked at Krystal, that was looking at Amber with hurt in her eyes, Tiffany sighed ' Teenagers' She thought " Why don't you wait for Amber in the living room?" Tiffany suggested, Krystal nodded.
 
Once Krystal left, Tiffany sat down beside Amber " What was that?" Tiffany asked Amber " I decided to distance myself from her" Amber said and Tiffany gasp. " Why?" Tiffany asked again " I want to move on" Amber said sadly " What! Don't, she's your first love! You can't do the same mistake I did" Tiffany silently said.
 
" Taeyeon was your first love?" Amber asked, Tiffany nodded " But you got together in the end" Amber reasoned, Tiffany shook her head no " Its just my luck that she felt the same, I would be a living dead if amshe found someone else" Tiffany explained.
 
" I don't want your first ever love life to be unrequited" Tiffany said, Amber sighed " Its not possible, she has someone" Amber said " She has a boyfriend?" Tiffany asked, Amber shook her head no " I'm not sure about their relationship" Amber honestly said.
 
Tiffany patted Amber's back " Then confront her about it" Tiffany suggested " I'll just hurt myself in the end" Amber said " You wouldn't know, if you haven't tried" Tiffany said " I'll think about it" Amber said and Tiffany kissed her forehead.
 
Amber went to the living room and found Krystal asleep, Amber smiled softly " I love you, but I don't know if you love me back" Amber said and kissed her forehead. Krystal stirred and looked at Amber, she smiled and caress her cheek.
 
" Hey, wake up" Amber gently said and poked Krystal's forehead. But Krystal still had her eyes closed. Amber chuckled and traced Krystal's features, She looked at Krystal and whispered in her ear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Wake up, My Krystal"
 
 
--------
 
 I need more comments, I'm threatening you readers. If I don't get enough comments, Imma delete this.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm serious
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nah! Kidding, but please comment more T^T