Aegyo and a KISSU~

I Had Enough

 

Lunch ended with the group having a hang over about Krystal's aegyo, but the most hang over is none other than Amber. Try talking to her, she'll just stare back at you and ask again, Poke her? Try again, Cover her nose? She'll breath through , Call her name directly on her ear? She's already deaf to begin with.

 

The only way to make her give you attention is... none. She's like a statue. Until they decided to part, that Amber snapped and gained her conciousness " Finally!" Yuri screamed, being the one who did those things mentioned above. The group laughed and teased Amber for being star struck.

 

After minutes of talking and teasing, they parted ways and headed to their repective classrooms. Leaving Amber and Krystal alone " You shocked me there y'know" Amber jokingly said, Krystal giggled " Expect me to do more when magoes come" Krystal said, Amber chuckled " Then I know what lunch to buy tomorrow" Amber said, earning a punch from Krystal.

 

" That depends on my mood, Stupid" Krystal said, Amber raised her brow " So, I'm called Stupid now?" Amber said " Yes" Krystal simply said. Amber glared at Krystal " Thats mean" Amber said and jutted her lower lip " Awww~ your such a cutie pie~" Krystal said and pecked Amber's lips.

 

Amber smiled " Love you" said Amber " Love you, Stupid" said Krystal, Amber laughed it off. They intertwined their hands and walked to Krystals classroom. Reaching the front door, Krystal opened it but got stopped by Amber. She looked at amber and surprisingly Amber gave her a peck.

 

" Love you, Soojung" Amber said and ran, not letting Krystal talk back. " YAH!" Krystal shouted at Amber, Amber turned around and gave a peace sign and continued running. " Aish, that dork" Krystal whispered with a smile.

 

 

________________

 

Ah~ thats kinda short isnt it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*RING*

 

 

 

*RING*

 

 

The school bell rang and soon the empty halls got flooded by students. Amber picked up her bag and was about to go out the door, when she got stopped by a hand. " Any progress in your relationship?it was none other than, Hyoyeon. " Be specific, in which part?" Amber asked.

 

" Well lets say, gone in any dates yet?" Hyoyeon asked, " Well, I don't remember" Amber answered. " Then make a date that will be unforgetable!" Hyoyeon said and patted Ambers back " Why are you even doing this?" Amber asked " I just wanted to experience giving love advice, Goodluck!" Hyoyeon said and dashed out the door.

 

" Aish, that girl. Really something" Amber said and went to fetch Krystal. Reaching Krystal's classroom, seeing no Krystal outside. She decided to go inside of the classroom. She nocked before entering, you wouldn't know if there is a teacher inside. Hearing no response she went inside, with the conclusion that nobody was there.

 

She opened the door and smiled, there was Krystal sleeping on her desk. " Once a sleepy head, always a sleepy head" Amber muttered and walked infront of Krystal. Instead of waking her, she squated down and admired Krystal. She chuckled when Krystal scrunched her nose, when she tucked a lose strand of hair.

 

" I'm lucky to have you Krys, I really am" Amber said and smiled, but it turned to a frown " But, we can't last long

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Leaving"

 

 

 

 

 

___________

 

0.0