Date part 2

I Had Enough

 

" Waaah!" Krystal exclaimed as they reached their destination. It was an amousement park. " Like it?" Amber asked, her nerviousness long forgoten. " Yes! I haven't been in one in ages!" Krystal said and pulled Amber to the entrance. Amber chuckled at Krystal's eagerness. " Whoa! slow down tiger, we have many time to ride on all of the rides." Amber said." And were wasting it standing here! Come on lets ride that one!" Krystal reasoned out and once again pulled Amber.

 

They rode moultiple rides, chosen by thee Krystal Jung, and what shocked Amber. Krystal was not even tired. I repeat. Not. Even. Tired. They have been going here and there. Yeah, they took some rest but that was just 1 or 2 minutes. Not enough for Amber to regain her energy. Sitting on a bench, Amber looked at Krystal, who was standing.

 

" You can have a seat y'know." Amber said. " I prefer to stand." Krystal said and roamed her eyes around the park, searching for another ride to ride on. Amber pulled Krystal to seat beside her " Hey!" Krystal said, she was about to scold Amber, but was stopped by the lips of Amber. " Just rest for a while and stay still, okay?" Amber said and Krystal nodded.

 

Amber held her and and intertwined it with hers, She started to draw shapes on Krystal's hand. Krystal felt relaxed and leaned her head on Ambers shoulder. " Your showing more aegyo, y'know." Amber said and chuckling at those moments. " Really? I was?" Krystal shyly asked. Amber nodded " It was cute." Amber said and dorkily smiled.

 

Krystal stuck her tongue out " I'm cute even without doing it." Amber chuckled. " Sure you do." Amber said and laughed loudly this time. " Hey! I wasn't kidding. Amber!" Krystal shouted and kept on punching Amber lightly. " HAHAHAHA I'm... I'm sorry! HAHAHA!" Amber said and continued laughing, at the point that she was kneeling on the ground.

 

" AMBER!" Krystal shouted and pouted. Amber regained herself and wiped the tears of joy. " Look your doing aegyo again!" Amber pointed and smiled. Amber pinched Krystal's cheek and said " I'm really lucky to have you." She caress Krysal's cheek, Krystal leaned on it and whipered an audible " I Love You."

 

Amber chuckled " 1-4-3." Amber said and Krystal smiled. " Stupid." Krystal said and Amber showed her toothy grin. Amber stood up and reach her hand out to Krystal. " Shall we, Princess?" Amber said and Krystal giggled. " Yes, we will, Servant." Krystal played along and soon another round of running was done.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

" That was fun, Amber. Thanks." Krystal said as they wer on their way back. " Its my pleasure." Amber said and bowed, Krystal punched her shoulder " Stop it already, will you?" Krystal shyly said. " Why? you don't like it?" Amber asked " Its not like that, its just embarassing." Krystal ssaid and covered her face with both her hands.

 

Amber chuckled " Its nothing to be embarassed about, Krys. Its a simple act between lovers." Amber said, Krystal blushed at the mention of lovers. " We can even do a roleplay when we're at it." Amber smirked. " YAH! ByunBer!" Krystal said and punched Amber HARD. " OW! hahahaha I was only joking geez." Amber laughed.

 

" Stupid." Krystal said and walked further from Amber. " Wait up!" Amber said and ran to Krystal " It was a joke, okay? Don't take it to seriously." Amber said and took Krystal's hand. Krystal pinched Amber's nose and said " We only dated for 5 weeks and your thinking of that? Really Amber?" Krystal crossed her arms and raised a brow.

 

" I was using it as a joke, I didn't mean it that way." Amber said and scratched the back of her neck. Krystal sniffled her giggle, she wasn't really that upset or dissapointed at Amber's action, she was just playing with her. Can't take it anymore, Krystal burst laughing, holding her stomach in the process.

 

" Krys? Are you alright?" Amber asked, worried that her girlfriend went crazy because of a joke. " I- I'm sorry... You should have seen the look on your face!" Krystal said, feeling her knees went weak after minutes of laughing. " Wha?! Krys!" Amber shouted and pouted. " Aigoo! My Ambie is mad!" Krystal said and cupped Amber's face.

 

Amber smiled, hearing Krystal made her a pet name. " Ambie?" Amber repeated, Krystal blushed " Yeah, why? You don't like it?" Krystal questioned. Amber shock her head " No, I like it." Amber said and pecked Krystal's lips. " Any name you call me would be okay with me, Soojung." Amber said.

 

Krystal blushed, it was the first time she heard Amber say her real name. Amber chuckled, seeing the blushing Krystal, always made her day. 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Been awhile readers! I have a multishot story, if you haven't read it. Read it now! Broken is its title, just search it on the left side of your screem :)

Its a bit angst and fluffy, its a practice for the upcoming drama that would come to this story ;)

Bonus!

 

THE FEELS!!!