Krystal Jung Soojung

I Had Enough

“ Your what?” Krystal asked unsure, not wanting to believe what Amber just said. Amber rubbed her face and sighed. “ I’m leaving Krys, and I don’t think I’m coming back.” Amber said facing Krystal, who was close to tears. “ Please don’t cry…” Amber weakly spoke, almost in tears.

 

“ I… I don’t know what to do.” Krystal said in a whisper, Amber looked down. “ I don’t know what to do, too.” Amber said. “ W-where are you going?” Krystal asked wiping the tears that fell. Amber wanted to wipe them off, but she hesitated. “ I’m going to LA, I’ll finish my studies there.” Amber said.

 

Krystal didn’t know what to say, they didn’t know what to do. “ Long distance relationship?” Amber asked, hoping. Krystal looked at her, mouth open, hesitating either to tell Amber or not. “ I – I don’t think I can, Am.” Krystal said, brows furrowed.

 

“ We can try.” Amber desperately said, Krystal shook her head. “ I don’t want to try Amber, when I might just hurt you. I can’t wait that long. I’m sorry.” Krystal said crying. Amber had her eyes closed, but her tears were flowing.

 

Krystal repeatedly said sorry, her face full of tears. They cried silently, head hung low. The space which was occupied before, now has distance. Once they calmed down, they fixed their faces and Amber spoke “ Then this is the end?” Amber asked looking up the sky.

 

Krystal looked at Amber, tears threatening to fall, but she took a big breath. Stopping the tears from falling. “ Yeah…” Krystal whispered unaudible, but Amber heard it. Amber looked at Krystal, the same time Krystal looked at Amber.

 

They stared at each other and Amber smiled lightly. She leaned on her legs, her elbows meeting her knees. Head leaned on her intertwined hands. “ So this is goodbye?” Amber said, standing up. Krystal nodded hesitantly.

 

“ Can I have a last kiss or hug?” Amber asked, standing in front of Krystal. Krystal stood up, putting both her hands on Amber’s shoulder gently. Eyes fluttering close, lips inching closer. Lips in contact, they moved their lips in sync.

 

Savouring each other’s lips, not an inch missed. They parted for a second, taking a breath and leaning in for another round. The hand that Krystal placed on Amber’s broad shoulder is now gripping her hair, pulling her closer. Amber placed her hand’s on Krystal’s waist, messaging them.

 

They both pulled away, foreheads stuck together. “ I’m… going… to…miss…your…touch.” Krystal said,  kissing Amber. “ I’ll miss you, too.” Amber said. “ But this is for the best.” Amber said looking into Krystal’s eye’s. “ I love you.” Amber said “ I love you, too.”

 

Amber closed her eyes as Krystal said those sweet, meaningful three words. They broke their hug and shook hands. “ I’ll meet you tomorrow, Jung.” Amber said. Krystal smiled “ I’ll be seeing you, too. Liu.” Krystal said. They both bid goodbye to each other.

 

 

Liu Residence

 

Amber lay down on her bed. Going through the messages, smiling in some. She looked at the name of Krystal on her phone. Krys <3. She smiled “ Krys…” Amber whispered, she bitterly chuckled. “ I should get used to calling you Jung now, huh.” Amber said.

 

She set her phone down, off the light and went to sleep. A message, popped up on her phone.

 

 

From :Krystal Jung SooJung

To: Llama Liu

 

Goodnight, Liu.