Confirmed

I Had Enough

Sup! I updated thrice in one day! Can you believe that ?!?! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======

 

Krystal approached Amber and hugged her on the neck, everyone gasp at the action. Amber was tacken aback but stayed still, letting go from the hug. Laughs were heard. Amber being puzzled looked at Krystal and saw guilt in her face. Turning a little Amber felt something on her neck.

chin on Am

Soon Amber realized that Krystal had put the collar in her neck, feeling humiliated. Amber dashed out the door, not being able to handle being laughed at. Krystal chased after Amber " Amber, I'm sorry" Krystal said when she got a hold of Amber. Amber looked at her and held Krystal's hand.

 

intertwining them, Krystal blushed at the contact and looked Amber in the eye. 'What is she thinking?' Krystal thought as she was being dragged by Amber. Clueless Krystal just followed, still guilty for humiliating Amber. Amber dragged Krystal to the roof top, opening the door. Amber faced Krystal.

 

" Why did you do that?" Amber said " I'm sorry" Krystal said in a whisper. Amber sighed and held Krystal's cheek making Krystal face her, " I was thinking of punishing you" Krystal said avoiding the look Amber was giving her. " You know you can punish me in many different ways" Amber said.

 

" I'm sorry" Krystal apologized again, Amber smiled and shook her head " Hey look at me" Amber ordered Krystal, But Amber refuses to  "Krystal.." Amber called out softly, Krystal looked at her hesitantly. When she got Krystal's attention, Amber let out a dorky smile. " Hey, it's okay alright?" Amber said and patted Krystal's head.

 

Krystal nodded and pulled Amber for a hug, Amber was surprised, but relaxed. Amber hugged back, leaning in to put her chin on Krystal's shoulder. Amber inhaled the scent of Krystal and sighed in contentment. 'Her scents addicting' Amber said and continued to sniff Krystal.

 

Krystal giggled when Amber sniffed her neck " That tickles" Krystal said and giggled when Amber did it again " Sorry,it's cause you smell good" Amber said, Krystal blushed and uttered a "Thanks". Amber inhaled a handful of Krystal's scent " Krys....I" Amber began softly " Mhm" Krystal hummed in responded.

 

" I Lov-" Amber was stopped by a knock on the door, slowly Jonghyun, Key, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Taeyeon's head popped out. " What are you guys doing here?" Amber said and broke her hug with Krystal. Krystal watched as Amber walked to her friends, she felt.... lonely. Then Krystal's mind wondered to what Amber said before she went to her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal was freaking out, she was walking back and forth repeatedly. Catching the attention of Amber and the rest " What's with her?" Jonghyun asked looking at Krystal " I don't have any idea" Amber said and approached Krystal. Amber took hold of Krystal's shoulder and shook her lightly.

 

" Hey! snap out of it" Amber said and Krystal stopped and looked at Amber. After some time of staring Krystal's face turned beet red, Amber widened her eye's " Do you have a fever?" Amber asked worriedly and pressed her forehead on Krystal's. " I-I-I'm fine" Krystal was taken aback by the closeness.

 

"You sure?" Amber asked wanting to make sure " Y-yeah" Krystal said and covered her face with her hands " Good" Amber smiled. Not noticing her friends who witnessed the scene.

 

  "She like's her"-Yuri

  " She's into her" - Jonghyun

​  " She has a thing for her" - Key

  " She has interest in her"- Hyoyeon

 

Taeyeon looked at her friends dumbfounded " Are you guys blind?!?!" Taeyeon said. " What do you mean blind? Can't you see she likes her!" Yuri said " Idiots! Amber loves her!" Taeyeon said pointing at Amber and Krystal. "Ahhhh.." Jonghyun, Key, Yuri and Hyoyeon said harmonically.

 

Amber looked at her bickering friends and smiled at them, She turn her gaze at Krystal who giggled at her friends. Krystal turned her head and they made eye contact. They smiled at each other, one thing running on their mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It's confirmed, I love her"

 

 

 

 

=====

The third update :D