Kids

I Had Enough

 

 
" Does that mean were together now?" Amber asked Krystal " Babo, of course we are" Krystal said and pinched Amber's nose playfully, Amber smiled and lifted Krystal and twirled her around.
 
She put Krystal down and whispered to her ear " I love you" Over and over again, Krystal hugged Amber as tight, tears forming in her eyes. " Stop it, your making me cry" Krystal said and laughed.
 
" As long as its happy tears, its okay" Amber whispered, Krystal smacked Amber's shoulder " Babo" Krystal said and pulled away. Amber confusingly obeyed, Krystal pecked Amber.
 
" You know, your being to emotional" Amber said and Krystal pushed her " Geez, I'm just being sweet. Mood ruiner" Krystal said and crossed her arms, Amber laughed and linked her hands with Krystal.
 
" Lets go find Kai and Tae" Amber suggested and they went off to find them. 
 
Through the journey Amber asked " What's your relationship with Kai?" Krystal swang their hands in sync " We're cousins" Krystal said and Amber nodded " Cousins yet acts like lovers" Amber said " Yah! We're just close okay?" Krystal said and pushed Amber by the shoulder.
 
Amber just chuckled " Theres the Krystal I know" Amber said and flung her arm on Krystal's shoulder, pulling her closer. " YAH! Cheesy couple come here!" Taeyeon shouted, Amber and Krystal looked back and saw them.
 
They went to their table and sat down together " So? Problem solved?" Taeyeon asked, her eyebrows moving up and down. " Yup! We're together" Amber happily answered, making Krystal blush.
 
" Hahaha Soojungie is blushing" Kai spoke and poked Krystal's cheek " Oppa!" Krystal whined, Amber just smiled at her cute girlfriend. She doesn't need to be jealous now, Cause Krystal's all hers.
 
" Any plans what so ever?" Taeyeon asked again " What is with this interogation?" Krystal asked, Taeyeon smirked " Jessica asked me to ask these questions to Amber" Taeyeon said and fetched out her phone and showed Jessica's message.
 
" Right." Krystal said and snatched the phone from Taeyeon and read the questions, she copied and pasted it in a blank message and secretely deleted the questions she doesn't like.
 
" Hey! You can't do that!" Taeyeon argued and tried to snatch her phone from Krystal, but Krystal dodged in time, Krystal stuck her tongue out and handed back Taeyeons phone.
 
" I'm contented now" Krystal said and smiled innocently, Taeyeon glared at her and checked her messages and groaned when she didn't see Jessica's message " Evil little devil" Taeyeon muttered. " Hey! She's not a devil" Amber said and glared at Taeyeon.
 
" To me she is" Taeyeon said and texted Tiffany, to pass time " Oh! By the way, I'll be coming back to states" Kai said and Krystal sulked " What? This early?" Krystal whined, Kai chuckled and ruffled Krystal's hair.
 
" You have Amber now, dont you? She can accompany you anywhere, anytime! Right, Amber?" Kai said and Amber gave a thumbs up, Krystal pouted " Awww, I know you love me" Kai said.
 
" Stupid, Oppa" Krystal muttured and lean her head on Amber's shoulder. Amber wrapped her arm around Krystal and kissed her forehead. " See you'll be fine!" Kai said.
 
Krystal stuck her tongue out and hugged one arm around Amber's waist " Fine, leave all you want. I don't care" Krystal said, Kai rolled his eyes and scoffed " Then whats with the aegyo?" Kai said.
 
" I was trying to be cute, thats why its called aegyo. Duh!" Krystal said, Kai stuck his tongue out and checked his watch " I got to go, I need to pack" Kai said and smiled.
 
" Bye Oppa, I'm gonna miss you" Krystal said and hugged him " You better tell me when your leaving, or I'll kill you when you get back!" Krystal warned him, Kai raised his hands up playfully.
 
" Yeah, sure!" Kai said and ruffled his cousins hair " Amber, I'm counting on you to take care if my cousin here, Okay?" Kai said and Amber smiled at him " You can leave it all to me" Amber saluted.
 
" I'll be going now, Bye!" Kai said and waved goodbye, then walked away " Now thats done, lets go back" Taeyeon said and closed her phone, Krystal and Amber nodded. They intertwined their hands and walked hand-in-hand.
 
 
 
" Kids just don't know how to keep their actions to themselves"
 
 
---
Bello! Thats minion language if you don't know ;)
It means Hello!
Anyway back to story! Haven't updated in 3 - 4 days? Mianhe! I got writters block, since we kept on having sermons every time, because of my noisy classmates -.-"
Thats just a rants so skip that! I'm sure some of you don't read this, like me :P