The Call

I Had Enough

After crying in the airport and catching attention, Jessica decided its time for them to go home. She tucked Krystal in bed, tucked a few strands of hair that covered her sisters face.

 
 
Seeing dried tears on her sisters face, Jessica couldn't help but cry. " I hope you move on, baby sis." Jessica whispered and kissed Krystal's head.
 
 
She left Krystal's room, she went down and saw a figure sitting. Without a second thought, she ran to that person and hugged her. She cried on her shoulder.
 
 
" Yuri... Yuri..."
 
 
Jessica sobbed, Yuri hugged her and whispered comforting words into her ear. Jessica cried until she fell asleep. Yuri carried her to their room and pecked Jessica's forehead before going to sleep beside her.
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
The next day, Krystal wasn't acting like her self. She didn't touch even a bit of her food and went to school, lifeless. Sulli and Luna were being more bubbly than before to cheer up their friend, but it was no use, Krystal feels... Dead.
 
 
" Do you think she'll move on?" Sulli asked, they were at the cafeteria, and when I mean they. It means Sulli, Luna and Amber's friends. " I dont think she's gonna move on that easily." Key said. " Poor Krystal, I hope she finds someone new." Luna said.
 
 
" Where is Krystal?" Jonghyun asked, " Your right, where is she?" Key questioned, " I think she's on the roof top." Sulli said and they all stood up to go just there. Walking on the flight of stairs they reached the rooftop, they stood at their spots and listened to a song Krystal was singing.
 
 
Krystal - Because of you ( Search it on youtube. I cant put the link cause I'm using phone. I cried T_T it really shows how Krystal feels.)
 
I love you, although you are not beside me at the moment,
Because you’re here, my world is filled with happiness,
Don’t ever forget, wherever you are,
Please remember my love,
 
I love you, I love you,
Because of you I'm like this, Because of you I cry these tears,
Although I may never see you again, I'll be alright,
Because I love you,
 
The familiar road we used to walk on every day,
Feels strange to me once again, even today,
Although so many things have changed while you were gone,
Only my love remains the same,
 
I love you, I love you,
Because of you I'm like this, Because of you I cry these tears,
Although I may never see you again, I'll be alright,
Because I love you,
 
I’m sorry, I’m sorry,
Because of me, you must’ve been tired; because of me, you must’ve hurt like a fool,
I think I know now, the person my heart wants,
It’s you,
 
I love you forever.
 
 
They friends silently cried, the song holds a meaning, and it really shows Krystal's suffering. Sulli was the first to open the door, she hugged Krystal tight and Krystal subbed at her shoulder.
 
 
They friends again witnessed Krystal crying, they cried along with Krystal, feeling her pain. 
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
The following days, Jessica always hears Krystal crying inside her room. She tried comforting the girl, but it always resulted into her crying herself to sleep. Jessica often sleeps beside her sister, to be with her whenever she gets nightmares.
 
 
She got thinner and thinner, she seldom eats and always cried. There was not a day that passed that she didn't cry. Her friends and sister were really worried, but they can't do anything to cheer her up.
 
 
They once decided to call Amber, but her phone cannot be reached. They thought that maybe Amber changed her number. Their next option was Taeyeon, since she is Tiffany's girlfriend, maybe she can help Krystal, since their both in the same situation.
 
 
But it ended up both of them crying. They tried everything they could think of but nothing happened, until a miracle happened and Amber called on Keys phone. Everyone panicked and all ran to Krystal's room, handing the phone to her.
 
 
" Hello?" Krystal answered in a hoarse voice. " Krys?" Hearing the voice she longed for Krystal cried, not because of sadness, its because of happiness. " Krys?! H-hey, don't cry." Amber panicked at the other line. " Am... Am..." Krystal repeatedly said her name.
 
" Yes? Its okay. Shhh... Please don't cry." Amber panicked, she didn't know what do. " I... I love you." Krystal said wiping her tears. " I-I love you t-too." At that time, Krystal smiled. Everyone in the room cheered.
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
That was the only time Amber called, and it been two years since that time. Krystal was fine now, she wasn't the usual crying herself to sleep, no. She's back to her old self. But she still missed Amber. Its unknown to her friends if she moved on or not, Krystal wouldn't give an answer. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its a thing only she knows.