If

I Had Enough

 

 
" Oh gosh, you changed so much!" Krystal exclaimed. " Really? Did I change that much?" Sulli answered bashful. " Duh! I wouldn't be saying this if you aren't." Krystal answered and stuck out her tongue. Sulli giggled " Still the same, Soojungie~!" Sulli said in a sing song voice and showing her eye smile.
 
Krystal pouted and punched Sulli lightly. " Still the same meanie Ddulli~!" Krystal countered back. Sulli laughed and soon Krystal followed. " Gosh! I haven't laughed that hard in ages!" Krystal said, wiping the tears that were building up her eyes. " So... How did you cope?" Sulli questioned.
 
" Cope about what?" Krystal answered innocently. " Come on! You know what I mean. How were you when Amber was gone?" Sulli said. " You say it like she's dead or something." Krystal jokingly said. Sulli frowned " I'm serious, Soojung." Sulli said looking straight at Krystal's eyes.
 
Krystal stared back " I've moved on, Sul. I don't have any feelings for her anymore." Krystal said as she combed her hair with her fingers. " You sure?" Sulli asked this time moving closer, intimidating Krystal. " I'm sure Sul. UGH! Too close! Your passing my comfort zone!" Krystal exclaimed and pushed Sulli back to her chair.
 
Sulli rolled her eyes " Fine, whatever you say." Sulli said and the bell rang. " Come on lets go!" Sulli said and dragged Krystal out the door. They went to the rooftop since it was the only peaceful place in the whole campus. Krystal looked down the railings and saw a guy with blonde hair, she looked closely.
 
" Is that... Amber?" Krystal thought and leaned even further. " KRYS! What are you doing! You could have fallen!" Sulli screamed pulling Krystal away. Krystal saw the guy look up and saw his face clearly. " Jonghyun... What was I thinking?" Krystal thought and shook her head. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" She wouldn't be back anymore. Would she?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
 
After spending some time on the roof, they agreed on going back down, with the preposition of Krystal touring Sulli around the university. After some walking and talking, they sat down on a near bench. " This university is huge!" Sulli said loudly. " Tell me about it, I've been here for a long time but I never knew it was this big!" Krystal said.
 
" Ahhh~ My legs hurt." Sulli whined and stretched her legs. Krystal could only roll her eyes " Your look might have changed, but your still the same." Krystal commented. Sulli looked at her and stuck out her tongue. " I'll go to the rest room, you stay here." Sulli said and stood up. " Like I would go anywhere!" Krystal screamed at the running Sulli.
 
She sighed, but not the devastated sigh, it was a contented one. " I wonder what would we become if you didn't have to move." Krystal asked herself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" We would have been together."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
Cliffhanger? I'm always like that XD 
 
 
Who was the mysterious person who said that? Could it be? *gasp*
 
 
I'm sure you guys know who *wink* *wink*