Aegyo

I Had Enough

 

* RING *

 

* RING *

 

The school bell rang, inticating lunch time. All students jumped in joy, but a certain princess was in distress. " Come on now, Krys. Amber's waiting for you *ahem* and your soon display of aegyo *ahem*" Luna said, Krystal didn't take mind of her and let her be dragged by Luna. Sulli skipped behind them, anticipating Krystal's 'public display of affection' for Amber. 

 

Entering the cafe, Luna searched for Amber and her friends, Even squinting is done. Spotting Amber with Yuri, Luna pulled Krystal with her. She sat Krystal beside Amber as they reached the table, Amber was starttled at first but relaxed when she saw Krystal. " Hey, Krys!" Amber greeted Krystal and smiled her charming smile.

 

"Hey..." Krystal greeted, red as a tomato and tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear. To Krystal that its a simple gesture, but to Amber it was cute. I mean, Krystal blushing? Thats something you don't see everyday. " Cute" Amber said " What?" Krystal questioned, not knowing of she heard right or her ears are decieving her.

 

" I said your cute" Amber said scratching the back of her neck, shyly. The comment made Krystal blush " T-thanks" sh muttered shyly. " do some action already" Sulli whispered low, but didn't get unoticed by the occupants in the table. " I'll go get lunch, anything you want?'' Amber asked Krystal.

 

" I'll have what your having " Krystal simply answer, Amber nodded and went to the counter " Awww Krys! That was the perfect chance!" Sulli complained " Its hard for me okay? I just don't come naturally, like you do" Krystal said and covered her face with both her hands. " Its okay Krys, you will do it with out thinking in this day" Luna comforted Krystal.

 

" You Think?" Krystal asked, full of hope. She's willing to do this to show Amber that she's not just a cold and pretty girl, she's also a cute and funny girl. " I know so " Luna answered with confidence. Krystal smiled " Wait, wait, wait what are you talking about?" Yuri aksed, who was sitting there all this time.

 

" Krystals going to show Amber some aegyo" Sulli answered, Yuri now nodded " I'm sure you can do it, Krystal. I mean Sica does it too, your a Jung. everything you do is perfect" Yuri encouraged Krystal. " Thanks unnie" Krystal thanked " Maybe you can have a short lesson with my girlsfriend here" Taeyeon said and pointed to Tiffany.Everyone was shocked to see the couple " H-how did you-?" Yuri, who was in shock, asked " Your not even students here!" Yuri answered, confused? Well heres a brief explanaition. 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are not students of SMan Academy, They really are collage students "but they appear on the story in school grounds!" said reader " Actually they can go inside and outside the school because they can *ahem* the guard let them in *ahem* They sneak in and blend like high school students" explained author "Their collage students? Then why do they appear in school hours? don"t they have schedules to attend to?" asked reader.

 

" They take the ' Do whatever you want ' course, where they do whatever they want. Its really a hard course actually, you have to sleep whenever you want, you don't have to attend classes and you can only come to school to chat with friends. Its realy hard I tell ya, I pity Tiffany and Taeyeon" Author said " But that doesnt eve-" " BACK TO THE STORY!"

 

 " We're her to check on the couple geez, uninviting much" Taeyeon said, Yuri rolled her eyes. Amber came back with a the food and she noticed Taeyeon and her sister " Hey Tae, Tiff " Amber greeted them with a smile and sat beside Krystal. " THANK YOU! Someone who can greet properly!" Taeyeon said and looked at a certain Kwon.

 

" You looking at me?" Yuri asked, intimidatingly " Isn't it obvios?" Taeyeon answered sarcastically. They engage in a glaring contest, but was cut off by an aegyo filled voice " Oh My Gosh! Mangoes!" Krystal said and hugged Amber " I love you, buing buing~" Krystal unconciously did aegyo.

 

Amber was surprised, she looked at her company which shared the same emotion " K-Krys..." Luna called out, Krystal looked at Luna eating mangoes, sje had full that she looked cute with her cheeks puffed. " Nothing just keep eating" Luna siad, krystal did her own eye smile and continued eating happily.

 

___________

 

Short update, my brain seems to be not working and it can't come up of idea's. Just keep on commenting and maybe this little brain of mmine will flood with idea's. ;)

 

Till my next update! See ya, Buddies!