Princess and Servant

I Had Enough

 

 
" I'm not cheesy, your the one who's cheesy" Krystal said back to Amber " FYI, for your information, I'm sweet not cheesy" Amber said and took a glimpse of Krystal, who stuck her tongue at Amber.
 
Amber returned the gesture " Stupid llama" Krystal mumbled, but Amber still heard it " I'm Krystal, I'm a princess" Amber said in a funny voice " Yah! I do not speak like that!" Krystal said and hit Ambers shoulder.
 
"Oww, Aish violent Krystal is activated" Amber said and rubbed the sore spot " Llama face is deactivated" Krystal said and looked at Amber, Krystal burst out laughing. Amber just did her infamous llama face.
 
" Oh my hahahaha Aish hahaha " Krystal can't contain her laughter, she hasn't stoppped yet " Hey, hey, you might die of laughter" Amber said and patted Krystal's back, Krystal just made a go-away gesture.
 
Amber shook her head at the giggling Krystal " Don't ever do that again, if you want to nit get embarrased" Krystal said and glared at Amber "Oh! Finally, back to Krystal Jung" Amber said and clapped. Krystal rolled her eyes and they both continued to walk in silence.
 
" Where are we actually going?" Krystal asked, since they've been walking endlessly. " It's your fault for going with me" Amber said and gestured Krystal to sit beside her. " I didn't want to be a thirdwheel" Krystal said and laid her head on Ambers shoulder.
 
" Actually its seventhwheel" Amber said and also laid her head on Krystals head " That isn't even a word" Krystal replied " if it isn't a word, then how did I make it?" Amber replied back, Krystal didn't talk back. " See? Its a word" Amber said was met with silence.
 
Amber peeked at Krystal and saw her sleeping, Amber laughed silently " For a y girl, you sure have a lil' bit of stamina" Amber said and tucked the lose strand of hair that was covering Krystal's face.
 
Amber just stared at Krystal while she was sleeping, Amber smiled gently ' She looks so peaceful'  Amber thought and kissed Krystals forehead. Amber brought out her phone and played games, until an idea struck her, she smiled dorkily at her idea.
 
Amber pictured Krystal's sleeping face and posted it on instagram with the caption " My Princess sleeping ;P" Amber pressed the done button and soon it was posted. Krystal stirred and Amber kept her phone " Slept well, princess?" Amber asked and chuckled.
 
"Princess?" Krystal sleepily asked, She yawned cutely and looked at Amber and smiled " Servant" Krystal bluntly stated " Servant? Are you referring to me?" Amber dumbfoundedly asked. " No, I was talking to the tree, Of course it is you!" Krystal said sarcatically. 
 
"You call a handsome and pretty face, A servant?" Amber said and facepalmed herself " You've got to be kidding" Amber said " I should be saying that" Krystal said, Amber looked at Krystal, and Krystal did the same.
 
They had a staring contest, but of course Krystal won " Aish, your unfair!" Amber whined " How am I unfair?" Krystal raised an eyebrow " Your used to staring!" Amber pointed a finger at Krystal and poked her nose, Krystal swatted it away and stuck her tongue out.
 
" Hey lets take a picture" Amber said and brought out her phone " Really? A picture?" Krystal said but positioned herself beside Amber " Way to whine and position yourself beside me" Amber sarcatically said " Shut up and take the picture" Krystal said and glared at Amber.
 
"As you wish" Amber said and they both posed infront of the camera. From afar you would mistook them for a couple if you didn't know their relationship. " Okay done!" Amber said and posted it on instagram, Krystal tried to peek but Amber was fast. 
 
" Yah! Let me see what your writing" Krystal shouted and tried to perk but failed, Amber stuck her tongue out and replied " Create your own instagram, Then you can see what I wrote" Amber said and pressed the done button.
 
"Whatever" Krystal said and walked off leaving Amber behind " Hey! Wait for me!" Amber shouted and followed. The download was done and the picture was loaded, you see a picture of Amber and Krystal doing funny faces with the caption:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"The Princess and The Servant"
 
 
----- 
Yosh! Another update!