Tree of forgotten love

I Had Enough
" I miss you too." Amber whispered on her ear and kissed the top of Krystal's crown. Krystal tightly held Amber, not wanting to let go. She laid her head on the crook of Amber's neck.
 
 
" When did you came back?" Krystal whispered at the crook of Amber's neck. " Last week." Amber said caressing Krystal's hair. " Why didn't you tell me? Gosh, I would have went to your house right away." Krystal said.
 
 
Amber chuckled " Then it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" Amber said. A cough was heard and the couple looked at the person. " Ugh... Still here?" Sulli said pointing at herself. Both of them let go of each other, but Krystal held on Amber's shirt.
 
 
" No, don't mind me. I'll just go to the cafeteria. See ya!" Sulli said and walked away. They both looked at each other and blushed. " Um... Wanna skip school?" Amber asked. " I have a reputation. you know." Krystal said and walked out the door. " Ah! Good girl Soojung? Thats new, you were a rebel at high school." Amber said catching up to Krystal.
 
 
" People don't stay the same way, they change and soon you wouldn't even know them anymore." Krystal said. Amber smiled " Then, let me show you the new me." Amber said and pulled Krystal along with her. " What are you doing?" Krystal asked, trying to keep up with Amber.
 
 
" Just come!" Amber managed to scream while running fast, but Amber stopped. " Why did you—" Krystal's sentence was cut when Amber lifted her. Krystal blushed at their position " What are you doing?! Put me down!" Krystal shouted. " Chill princess, This way is faster." Amber said and smiled.
 
 
Krystal blushed. It has been a long time since Amber had called her Princess. Amber ran through the hallway, carrying Krystal. Krystal looked around and saw them heading to the parking lot. Amber put her down and threw her a helmet. 
 
 
" Whats this?" Krystal asked. " A helmet." Amber dorkily answered. Krystal glared at her and wore the helmet anyway. She was shocked that Amber had a motor bike. " You ride?" Krystal asked and sat at the back part. " Isn't it obvious?" Amber said and that received her a smack at the arm. 
 
 
" Hold on tight!" Amber said and zoomed fast, away from school. " KYAA!" Krystal screamed and held Amber tightly. " Slow down!" Krystal screamed, but Amber did the opposite. Amber was driving fast, avoiding cars in the process. " AMBER!!!" Krystal screamed terrified.
 
 
Krystal stopped screaming when Amber slowed down and went to a stop. Krystal took breaths as she was tired from screaming the whole time. " Wow! Your a screamer." Amber chuckled. Krystal just weakly punched Amber. Amber felt sorry for scaring Krystal, she just wanted Krystal to hug her the whole ride.
 
 
" I'm sorry." Amber said and went down and hugged Krystal," I'm gonna get a heart attack you know." Krystal said and hugged Amber back. Krystal looked around and found that they were at the park. The park was much nicer since the sun was about to set and it gave a nice feel.
 
 
Amber sensing that Krystal recovered, broke the hug. Immediately Krystal missed the warmth Amber gave. But it was replaced by a warm feeling from her cheek as Amber kisses her. " Lets go." Amber said softly, almost like a whisper. Krystal held Amber's hand that was out reached for her to grab.
 
 
Amber led her to a big tree. " Close your eyes." Amber said and Krystal obliged. She held Krystal's hand and guided it to touch the tree's bark. Krystal felt writings on the tree and asked permission. " Amber, can I?" Krystal asked. Amber kissed her cheek as an agreement. Krystal opened her eyes and saw their name on the bark of the tree. 
 
 
But what surprised her the most was that, not only their names were there. As well as Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany's name was on it. Amber smiled when Krystal looked at her. " It was the same tree Tiff unnie, Tae, Yuri, and Jessica unnie regained their love back." Amber said and started tracing the heart that was carved at their names.
 
 
" Why?" Krystal asked, shock at the revelation. Amber took her hand and kissed it. " I..." Amber slowly said and pressed her lips onto Krystal's lips. Krystal closed her eyes and kissed back, she pulled Amber closer. Amber Krystal's button lip, Krystal moaned and Amber entered her tongue. They lip until they were out of breath.
 
 
They broke apart, their foreheads connected. " I love you." Amber said and pecked Krystal's lips. Krystal had her eyes closed. " I love you, too." Krystal said and Amber lifted her and twirled her around.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—