Promise

I Had Enough

 

 
Arriving at Liu's Residence, Taeyeon hurriedly ran out the door. Amber and Krystal went out afterwards " What's with her?" Krystal asked and intertwined her hand with Amber.
 
" We were too hot to handle, thats why" Amber said cheekily, Krystal elbowed Amber and Amber chuckled, holding her stomach. " Hey! I was only kidding" Amber said.
 
" Just because were together, doesn't mean you can be cheeky" Krystal said and poked Ambers nose, Amber pouted " Even so, you could've done something other than elbow me in the stomach" Amber said.
 
Krystal kissed Amber's pouting lips and cupped her cheeks " I'm sorry, its just... It became a habit" Krystal said and pressed their foreheads together " Its alright, as long as I get kissed for an apology" Amber said and smiled.
 
" CheesyBer" Krystal said and pulled Amber with her, But Amber stopped her " Why did you suddenly stopped?" Krystal asked " TaeNy is obviously doing lovey-dovey things inside there, And believe me. You would'nt wanna see that" Amber said.
 
Krystal scoffed " Puh' lease, what could possibly happen" Krystal said and pulled Amber forcefully inside. Opening the door, the sight of TaeNy making out was seen. Krystal's jaw dropped " Told ya' " Amber whispered.
 
TaeNy parted and Tiffany noticed the two, she pushed Taeyeon away and greeted the two with pink blushing cheeks. " H-hey! How was school?" Tiffany asked.
 
" We didn't go to school, we did a u-turn to the mall" Taeyeon said and winked at Tiffany, Author who knows what that mean. Amber rolled her eyes " You did what?!?" Tiffany screamed in her already loud voice.
 
" We did not went to school, sheesh woman" Amber said and poked her ear, considering that Tiffany was just a meter close to them. " Aish, nevermind! What have you learned in the mall?" Tiffany said sarcastically.
 
" That its a place where Amber will confess her love to Krystal" Taeyeon said smirking, Tiffany squeled and jumped up and down " OMG! Really? Your a couple now?" Tiffany asked and held both Amber's and Krystal's hand.
 
Krystal shyly nodded and Amber smiled widely " Then that means your gonna deal with HellSica" Tiffany said, more a statement than a question. Amber's smiled quickly faded as quickly it appeared.
 
Tiffany motioned for them to go to the living room, while she prepare something to eat, Of course she brought Taeyeon with her. Amber and Krystal sat down, with Ambers arm on Krystal's shoulder and Krystal's head on Amber's shoulder.
 
" Shesus, didn't think of that" Amber said and began thinking hard, Krystal poked Amber on the waist " You can qualify as long as you answer unnie's questions correctly" Krystal said.
 
" And this questions is all about...?" Amber asked " About me, Stupid" Krystal said and stuck her tongue out. Amber copied Krystal and stuck her tongue as well. " Then you gotta tell me everything" Amber replied, wriggling her brows.
 
" Yah! Byuntae!" Krystal shouted and out of no where Taeyeon popped out " Yes? You called?" Taeyeon asked and looked back and forth between Krystal and Amber. They both burst out laughing with Taeyeon confused.
 
" Yah! What is funny!" Taeyeon screamed " S-she was talking a-about me!" Amber said between laughes " Well excuse me, my trademark is byuntae" Taeyeon said and left.
 
KryBer composed themselves and continued cuddling " Do you think we'll experience a break up?" Krystal asked " Don't think that far, we just started" Amber said and kissed the crown of Krystal's head.
 
" Then, do you think we'll fight?" Krystal asked " Of course we will, all couples do" Amber replied " Even Tae-unnie and Tiff-unnie?" Krystal said " Yes, even them" Amber said and rested her head ontop of Krystal's.
 
 
" I promise I'll be your longest relationship"
 
 
----
 
Hey! So like some authors of KryBer stories, I'll be on hiatus.
I updated to not leave you hanging :P I practically squeezed this out of my mind and wrote random things. Meh, whatever xD
Anyway, I'm sure all of you know the reason ; f(x) comeback!!! Woooohoooo!!!
Oh! And I'm sure you guys watched Amazing f(x) ep 8 :• > KYAAAA!!! Krystal's " Love You, Stupid" Our ships SAILING~!