That much?

I Had Enough

 

 
"My name is Kai" Kai said and reached out his hand, Amber shook it and bowed " Thank you again" Amber said " I told you its alright" Kai said and patted Ambers back.
 
" Aish! Stop acting like a hero" Krystal said and smacked the back of Kai's head. Kai complained " Your so violent! Find someone to melt you or something" Kai said and rubbed the back of his head.
 
Krystal stuck her tongue out ' She does that to me too' Amber thought 'She seems really close with him, almost like she's his boyfriend or something' Amber thought, then she realized what she thought.
 
' She's taken?' Amber bitterly thought and bitterly smiled to herself " Of course she'll have a boyfriend, she has it all" Amber silently muttered to herself. Krystal noticed Ambers quietness " Hey, Amber are you alright? You feeling okay?" Krystal asked.
 
"No I'm okay, I'll head home now" Amber said, but was stopped by a hand holding her wrist " Why wont Oppa fetch you?" Krystal suggested, Amber declined " I can manage on my own" Amber said and gently removed Krystal's hand on her wrist.
 
Amber sqeezed Krystal's hand and left.
 
-----
 
Amber layed down on her bed, many thoughts coming to her mind, like " When did Krystal meet him?" " Was he trust worthy?" " Does Jessica know about him?" Those kind of questions flooded Ambers mind.
 
Her thoughts were cut off, when she heard the door opened " Hey, you wanna talk?" It was Tiffany, Amber sat up " No, Wae?" Amber said fakely smiling, Tiffany frowned " I'm your sister Ambie, I know when you okay or not" Tiffany said and sat down beside Amber.
 
Amber sighed, she can't just lock up whats she's thinking, she needs to tell it to someone or she'll explode. Amber sighed again, willing to tell her sister " Alright..." Amber said, Tiffany smiled, glad that her sister will open up to her.
 
" Y'know Krystal right?" Amber said, Tiffany nodded " She... I... "Amber hesitated, Amber inhaled and said in an unaudible tone " I think she has a boyfriend" Amber said, Tiffany frowned " Think?" Tiffany asked, Amber nodded " I don't want to have illusions y'know, maybe they arn't really together" Amber explained.
 
"Or maybe you just can't accept the fact" Tiffany said, Amber looked at her sister and blushed alittle " I-its not like t-that, okay?" Amber stuttered. "Deny all you want Ambie, I know you well" Tiffany said and patted Ambers head.
 
She kissed Ambers forehead and said goodnight, Amber said good night and lay down. Amber couldn't sleep that night, her minds gear are still active.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I'm that madly inlove with you, that I can't accept that you have a boyfriend, huh"
 
 
 
 
------
 
MESSAGE: You say you want faster updates! Then keep on commenting to boost up my will to write! I'm only getting 1 or 2 comments, the highest so far is 5! I need you guys to comment T^T Even just in one chapter comment and your free not to comment anymore. I feel like I'm not a good author at all * hides in a conner and drawing circles*