Date Planning

I Had Enough

 

" Don't have any plans?" Tiffany asked her sister that was lying on the couching, flipping through channels " Do I look like I have?" Amber answered with a question. Tiffany glared at Amber, Amber just stuck her tongue out " You have a girlfriend, don't you?" Tiffany said " Yeah, so?" Amber answered.

 

Tiffany punched her sister and pinched her waist " OW! Hey!" Amber said, obviously in pain " Ask her on a date!" Tiffany pointed out the obvious, Amber glared at her sister and thought about what she said " But, I don't know what to do in a date." Amber honesty said " Oh My Gosh! Thats like... the most easy thing in the word!" TIffany expained.

 

"Not to me it is." Amber said and sighed, she was planning to do that, but she has no idea what to do in a date. Tiffany went silent and brought out her phone, this made Amber curious " Who are you texting?" Amber asked " Texting TaeTae," Tiffany said " She'd teach you a thing or two about dating." Tiffany muttered.

 

Soon the door bell rang " I'll get it!" Tiffany screamed, surprising the ready-to-open-the-door Amber. Tiffany flung the door open and bear hugged Taeyeon. " I miss you too, mushroom!" Taeyeon said and chuckled at her girlfriend's greeting " You wanted me to teach Amber about dating?" Taeyeon questioned her girfriend.

 

Tiffany nodded enthusiastically, Taeyeon laughed " Okay then, where is she?" Taeyeon asked and put down her girlsfriend. " AMBER!" Tiffany called out and soon, Amber went rushing to the front door " Shesus, I thought something happened." Amber said " Oh, Hey Tae!" Amber greeted once she noticed Taeyeon.

 

" Hey," Taeyeon greeted back " Lets talk about dating, shall we?" Taeyeon said and slung her arm around Amber and led her to her(Amber's) room. " This will be something worth waiting." TIffany said and sat down comfortably on the counch.

 

In side Amber's room

 

" There are three steps you have to remember," Taeyeon explained, showing Amber three fingers " First, Dress nicely," Taeyeon said and bent 1 finger down " Second, don't be nervious," Taeyeon said and repeated the action " And Third, be yourself." Taeyeon finished off.

 

" Isn't that from the song ' Hello' by G-dragon?" Amber asked, Taeyeon glared at her " Thats not the point!" Taeyeon said and slammed both her hands on Ambers desk. " The lyrics are the exact steps you should follow!" Taeyeon explained more. Amber nodded.

 

" Okay, firstly, lets get you dressed up." Taeyeon said and opened Amber's closet and started randomly throwing clothes on the bed. She picked clothes and gave a few to Amber " Try this on," Taeyeon said and started matching the other clothes " But we haven't planned a date." Amber reasoned out.

 

" Then plan it now!" Taeyeon said and Amber dialed Krystal's number.

 

 

" Hello?"

 

" Hey, Krys. Its me"

 

" Oh, Amber. Why'd you call?"

 

" I just wanted to ask... If.... You wanna go on a date?" Amber hesitatedly said, taking a glance at Taeyeon that was looking at her.

 

Sure, why not?"

 

Amber mentally celebrated in her mind and did a fist pump.

 

" Then I'll pick you up on..." Amber took a look at the clock. 12:34 (am). " 1: 30?" Amber asked.

 

" Yeah, see you."

 

" Love you." Amber said, she heard Krystal giggle on the other line.

 

Love you too, Dork" Krystal said and ended the call, Amber chuckled and put her phone on top of her desk. " So?" Taeyeon asked " I'mm going to pick her up in 1." Amber said and immediately Taeyeon put clothes on Amber " Then hurry and dress up!" Taeyeon said and pushed her to the bathroom.

 

" Their realy a match made in heaven." Amber muttered unaudible.

 

 

------------

 

 

" She's taking a while" Taeyeon muttered, playing with her phone. Then the sound of the bathroom door opening was heard, " Finally!" Taeyeon screamed and went agape. " Bro! You look handsome!'' Taeyeon said and checked Amber out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Now that step 1 is done, just keep in mind the 2 other steps" Taeyeon adviced and pushed amber out the door " O!M!G!" Tiffany squeled. She hugged Taeyeon and kissed her " YOu really are the best, TaeTae!" Tiffany said " I know, I know." Taeyeon said and kissed back. 

 

" Umm.. I'll be going, Bye!" Amber said and went out the door. " Finally, away from the couple" Amber thought and went straight to Krystal's house. She took a dramatic turn and went inside the small gate ,  pressed the door bell. Amber turned around and inhaled and exhaled.

 

She heard the door opening and felt herself freeze right at the moment " You really are breath taking, you know" Amber said and smiledKrystal smiled shyly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lets go?" Amber asked and stretched her hand, Krystal smiled and took her hand. Amber smiled widely, they walked hand in hand "  where we are going?" Krystal asked " Just follow me." Amber said and kissed Krystal's cheek.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Fluff first, before DRAMA!!!

I'm an amateur so I might not make you guys cry ;)