My One and Only

I Had Enough
 
 
"Stop pushing!"
 
 
"I'm not, okay!"
 
 
"Will you guys hush!" The lowest of them hissed " Whats the point of doing this if we'll get caught." Mumbled the lowest of the tree. " Where's Jessica anyway?" Said the second. " She's busy." The lowest said.
 
 
" What are you guys doing?" 
 
All three if them jumped in panic. " Sica  you scared me." Yuri said and stood up, causing the other two to fall. Both winced and glared at Yuri, but Yuri didn't mind them. " You should have called me so I could have picked you up." Yuri said and held both of Jessica's hand.
 
 
" Hush. Lets just call them, shall we?" Jessica said and before they can stop her she already opened the door. Jessica's bag fell. " YOU ARE DEAD YOU LLAMA!!!" Jessica screamed with all her might. Amber jerked and stood up almost immediately, she turned around ' De javu' Amber thought and started to turn some where away Jessica.
 
 
Krystal sighed and looked at the three people at the door, she looked at Yuri and pointed her sister with her lips. Yuri nodded and hugged Jessica, before she can lung forward and kill Amber in any possible way. " Let.Go.Of.Me!" Jessica said in gritted teeth. Yuri whispered in Jessica's ear and like magic, Jessica stopped struggling and just stood there. Yuri let go of Jessica and stepped backward.
 
 
"No..." Jessica said and reached for Yuri's arm, she hugged her. Yuri hugged back, her hair. Yuri again whispered word to Jessica and Jessica nodded. " Good." Yuri said and kissed the crown of Jessica's head. " Everything's fine. You can come out now Amber." Yuri said, still hugging Jessica. Amber hesitantly got out of her hiding place, she walked back beside Krystal and Krystal hugged her. 
 
 
Jessica pouted at Yuri " No." Yuri said almost like training a dog. Its a surprise to the people inside the room, Jessica was like a kid, following Yuri's every order. Jessica hid her face at the crook of Yuri's neck and whispered a 'Yes'. " Wow, what did Yuri do?" Amber whispered to Krystal. " I don't exactly know, but she whispered something to Unnie." 
 
 
Amber nodded and hugged Krystal back, just then she saw her sister and waved at her. " Oh! Tiff-unnie is here?" Amber said and pulled Krystal with her. " Unnie what are you doing here, No. When were you here?" Amber asked. " Just an hour ago." Taeyeon answered. She winced in pain, when Tiffany stepped on her foot. " Were you spying on us?" Amber raised her brows.
 
 
" No we weren't, we were here almost an hour finding you." Tiffany lied. " Ahh... Sorry." Amber said and scratched the back of her neck. " Its okay, atleast we found you." Tiffany said and patted her sisters head. " But I might have disturbed something." Tiffany teased making her sister blush.
 
 
"No, no, no! You didn't! Lets head home shall we?" Amber said and pushed her sister towards Taeyeon. She looked back at Krystal and kissed her. " I'll text you." Amber said and kissed Krystal's forehead. Krystal nodded and kissed Amber's cheek. Amber was slightly surprised but smiled at Krystal's cute gesture. " Bye." Krystal said." Bye." Amber said and walked side by side with her sister.
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
 
Amber jumped on her bed, making her bounce up slightly. She reached up her phone and scrolled down her contacts.
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
Hey, still awake?
 
 
Amber typed and placed her phone down just beside her. A minute or two her phone beeped.
 
 
To: Ambaby <3
From: Krysbaby <3
 
I still am. 
 
 
Amber reread the sentence all over again. ' What do I reply back?' She thought and furrowed her brows. She rolled onto her stomach and typed what crossed her mind.
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
You should charge your phone, I heard there will be a blackout later.
 
 
To: Ambaby <3
From: Krysbaby <3
 
Okay, I sure will. What are you doing besides talking to me?
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
Were fixing our wires.
 
 
To: Ambaby <3
From: Krysbaby <3
 
Why? What happened?
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
Nothing serious. Their just connecting my heart to yours.
 
 
Amber covered her face with her pillow and screamed. She uncovered her face when she heard her phone beep. 
 
 
To: Ambaby <3
From: Krysbaby <3
 
Stupid! I love you.
 
 
Amber smiled and hugged her pillow and texted back.
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
Love you too, MOO.
 
 
To: Ambaby <3
From: Krysbaby <3
 
Are you calling me fat? Either way I'm going to sleep, Goodnight.
 
 
Amber chuckled and typed a quick reply.
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
No I'm not.
 
 
They ended their conversation there. Amber stood up and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. She saw Taeyeon standing with a blank face. "Hey." Amber greeted and patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon jerked up surprised " Woah! Its only me." Amber said and opened their refrigerator.
 
 
She heard Taeyeon sigh and she knows automatically that Taeyeon has a problem. " A fight?" Amber asked, drinking from her glass. Taeyeon nodded, crossing her arms. " What is it about?" Amber said and placed her glass down. " She thought I was cheating on her." Taeyeon said and shook her head.
 
 
" And how did she come to that?" Amber asked bewildered. " My sister texted and well her name on my phone happens to have a heart. I explained it to her but she just won't listen." Taeyeon explained. Amber rolled her eyes, " Just go up there. She's probably cooled down by now." Amber said and patted Taeyeons back before going back to her room. She laid on her bed and texted Krystal before going to dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To: Krysbaby <3
From: Ambaby <3
 
 
 My One and Only, Goodnight.