You?

I Had Enough
 
 
Krystal jerked up hearing a voice, she turned around but saw no one. She sighed " Now I'm hearing things." Krystal said. But she doubted, the voice felt real, its seems like it were just beside her. Whispering into her ear. Krystal took a look again, she furrowed her brows and stood up.
 
 
The voice was so close, just a meter away from her. If it were her imagination, then it wouldn't be clear. " It must be real." Krystal thought and walked behind the bench. Side by side. But saw no one. " I'm being silly." Krystal said and shook her head. Just then Sulli called out to her.
 
 
" SooJung! Lets continue the tour!" Sulli shouted, waving her hand frantically. " I'm coming!" Krystal shouted back and ran to where Sulli was. Without them knowing a person was watching them from the tree above. " You've gotten more beautiful, Krys." The person said and hopped down the tree.
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
 
" This room here is the Library. The remembrance is that its close to the room of the seniors." Krystal explained, looking at Sulli if she was listening. Sulli nodded, showing understanding. " Then the room at the end is the abandoned music room." Krystal said pointing at the end of the hall. Sulli raised a brow, curiosity sparkling in her eyes.
 
 
" Why is it abandoned?" Sulli asked, her tone full of interest. " Well, the music room was too small for the orchestra and choir so they built another one, which is at the first floor." Krystal said. Sulli nodded and took hold of Krystal's hand. " What are you doing?" Krystal asked, hesitant.
 
 
" Obviously going to the abandoned music room." Sulli said and continued pulling Krystal. " WHAT?!? Its called abandoned for a reason Ssul!!!" Krystal fought back but Sulli was stronger. " Psh! I bet rumors said that theres a ghost there right?" Sulli said and looked at Krystal who nodded slightly.
 
 
" I knew it. You guys need an investigating club, these rumors might get out of hand." Sulli suggested and they were in front of the music room. Krystal held on Sulli's shirt, quivering. " Yah! Stop shaking." Sulli glared at Krystal. " How can I not when were in front of this scary room!" Krystal reasoned out.
 
Sulli opened the door and saw a figure, Krystal screamed, almost breaking Sulli and the strangers ear drums. Krystal was about to run but stopped when she heard Sulli mutter a name.
 
 
" Hyung..." 
 
 
There was only one person Sulli called hyung and that was Amber. Krystal looked at Sulli, to see if she was messing with her. But no. Sulli had a shock face on. Krystal gulped, suddenly feeling nervous. She took hold of the door and opened it wider. Mimicking Sulli's action, Krystal froze.
 
 
Right before her was Amber who was staring back at her, Amber's lips curved a small smile. " Hey..." Amber said. That husky low yet feminine voice that Krystal missed, " Its been a long time." Amber spoke. Krystal's feet began to move on its own and ran to where Amber was.
 
 
She hugged Amber, tears were falling from her eyes " Amber... Amber... Is this you?" Krystal said between sobs, Amber smiled and caressed Krystal's hair. " Its me, the one and only." Amber said jokingly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I miss you..."
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
They finally meet, WHOOHOO!!!