Just Great

I Had Enough

 

 
Ambers POV
 
I slowly opened my eyes and got blinded by a bright source, I squinted and noticed that it was only light.I looked around me and noticed that I was in our school infirmary. I sat up and was about to stand up when three persons walked in.
 
"Oh! Amber your awake" Yuri said and smiled, I looked at her with my expressionless face. "Hey, You okay?" Yuri said and waved her hand infront of me. " When?" I asked her, she gave me a confused look.
 
"When did you became a Jungs girlfriend?" I whispered to Yuri, knowing a certain blonde jung is just a meter away. "We've been together for 8 months now" Yuri said and my jaw dropped.
 
"Ahem" I looked at the Jung and examined her, It wasn't her, who was it? I turned around and I jumped slighty. "Geez Taeyeon, you almost made me have a heart attack" I said to her.
 
Then I realize that Krystal's not in the room " Where's Krystal?" I blurted without thinking. I saw Yuri had an evil smirk "Miss your Jung? We're all here, concerned about you and all you think about is Krystal? Oh My Gosh" Yuri said in a dramatic tone.
 
I glared at her and thought where Krystal could be. Could she be in class? It can't be, their all here. She went to the restroom? No, if she did, she would have been here a minute ago.
 
My thoughts were interupted when the door opened revealing Krystal, Speak of the goddess. "Amber! Your awake!" Krystal exclaimed happily "Yeah! I am!" I said enthusiastically that made everyone laugh.
 
"Ugh... So, lets go?" I asked them since we were still in the infirmary, They all nodded and soon we all were out the door. Them thats when I noticed a girl beside Taeyeon. I poked Krystal, since she was beside me.
 
"What?" Krystal said in her icy tone " Why so icy?" I , a smirk lingering in my face. She scoffed and flipped her hair, which made contact with my face.
 
'Aish this Jung' I thought and poked Taeyeon instead. "Who is the girl with you?" I whispered silently " She's Tiffany..." Taeyeon whispered back, I was about to speak when Taeyeon said something that shocked me "My girlfriend" Taeyeon smiled dorkily and went to Tiffany to interlock hands.
 
My jaw dropped 'They had girlfriends, yet they didn't tell me? UNBELIEVABLE!' I thought as I shook my head and continued walking. 
 
---------
 
Authors POV
 
The six of them headed to a coffee shop just beside the school. When they entered they saw Jonghyun and Key sitting in a corner, Amber smiled glad that her two bestfriends who were single are here.
 
Or she thought.
 
Amber headed her way through their table leaving the rest behind. Yuri and Taeyeon chuckled "This is going to be hilarious" Yuri said and Taeyeon nodded and followed Amber.
 
The three girls decided to get a table and watch from afar. "What do they mean?" Krystal asked curiously. Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other "You don't know?" Tiffany said and Krystal frowned.
 
"Know what?" Krystal asked and looked at her sister "Jonghyun and Key are dating" Jessica said and took a sip of her latte. Krystals jaw dropped "Well.... Thats something" Krystal said and straightened herself to take a better view of Amber and the others.
 
-----
 
"Hey buddies!" Amber greeted both if them and headlocked Jonghyun's head. "Ah!... Hey Ambro!" Jonghyun struggled to get out of Ambers headlock.
 
"Yah! Let go of him" Key said and smacked Ambers shoulder." Don't need to be violent, Y'know" Amber said and let go of Jonghyun, then rubbed her shoulder.
 
"Thanks Kibumie~" Jonghyun said sweetly to Key and Key blushed and shyly smacked Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun smiled seeing the blushing Key.
 
Ambers brows met and she didn't like what she's thinking "Don't tell me..." Amber looked at them frowning and pointed a finger at them, walking slowly backward.
 
"You guys are together?!?" Amber said fustratingly and banged her head on the wall. Yuri and Taeyeon were laughing in the backround, while the girls just shook their heads.
 
 
----
 
Yow! I have been busy with school lately. High school is tough, too much assignments, they gave us assignments in four days straight. I repeat FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT, And whats worst is I'm having desmenoria ( I don't care if its spelled wrong, I just hate that feeling)
 
Enough of my ranting, Theres your update! See you guys the next time I update!!!
 
Bye-nee~!