Oppa's Name

I Had Enough

 

Amber's POV
 
"Oppa!" Krystal shouted in a happy tone ' Who is he?' I thought to myself and stood up, well tried. I grunted and held my arm, it was hurting like hell.
 
"Omo! Amber are you okay?" Krystal asked me and helped me stand up " Do I look like I'm fine?" I sarcastically said and chuckled. Krystal frowned at me and glared " Your hurt badly Amber, don't joke around" She said sternly.
 
I nodded and smiled "  Come with me, I'll take you to the hospital" The guy said and Krystal nodded, I just followed suit. Krystal had my arm on her shoulder and carried me that way. 
 
"Are you alright?" I asked her, cause I saw her breath out tiredly, she looked at me and smiled " I'm okay" She said and concentrated on carrying me. " Why don't I carry you instead?" The guy said, I nodded, not wanting Krystal to get tired.
 
The guy lifted my arm and swung it around his shoulder, I lifted my other arm from Krystal. " I hope I'm not heavy" I joked, the guy chuckled " Its fine, your light as a feather for a guy, no offence" He said, I laughed and spoke " Sorry to break it to ya' but I'm a girl" I said.
 
I felt him stop, I saw his shock expression, I only laughed louder " What are you laughing about?" Krystal then appeared from the back and asked. I saw the guy motion Krystal to come closer to him, Krystal obeyed and came closer to him.
 
It bugged me that they were so close, my anger only grew when he whispered to Krystal, making their distance dangerously close. I heard Krystal giggle, I furrowed my brows and looked away from them. They were still at it, I cleared my throat to get their attention.
 
" I'm hurt here! Can we go to the hospital, before I get worst" I said in an annoyed tone " Ah! Yes I forgot" He said and reached something in his pocket. I took a peek and found him pulling out a car key.
 
He pressed a button and a car blinked, my jaw dropped, his car was a red ferrari. " Lets get going" He said and carefully helped me go inside the car. I sat at the back and they were at the front.
 
"So how are you Krystal?" He asked " I'm fine Oppa!" Krystal said happily, there was a spark in her eyes " Where were you? You didn't keep contact at all" Krystal whined at him cutely, I looked away and crossed my arms.
 
If I wasn't injured I would have leave them, instead of hearing their cheesy conversation. I sighed for the nth time. Geez, can't they just keep quiet? I thought and puffed my cheeks.
 
"Were here!" He announced, I sighed in relief and opened the car door, forgetting I was injured. I groaned " Stupid! What were you thinking, your freaking injured!" Krystal shouted at me worriedly. I just smiled at her " Maybe its just a huge bruise or something, nothing serious" I said to her.
 
But she still gave me that worried look " Still you wouldn't know" Krystal said while pouting ' Cuteness overload' I thought as I mentally fangirled, I just chuckled " You guys ready? We need to have her checked" He said appearing out of no where.
 
" Were coming" Krystal said and helped me stand up, I glared at the back of the guy and muttered a low " way to ruin the moment untitled" We reached the front door and a nurse approached us.
 
" How may I help you?" She asked " She got into a fight, and we wanted to know if she got badly injured" He explained, the nutse nodded and called for the other nurses. I was seated at a wheelchair and was brought to a room.
 
He and Krystal followed behind, we stopped at room #24, I chuckled ' Krystal's birthday' I thought to myself " Please stay here, while we do a check up on her" the nurse said, I'm surprised that she isn't surprised that I'm a girl.
 
'Maybe she encountered this kind of situation before' I thought to myself and nodded in agreement " Lift up your shirt" The nurse said, straight forward much? I hesitantly lifted my shirt, only exposing the bruised parts.
 
-------------
 
Authors POV
 
Krystal and Untitled waited for Amber outside " Do you think she's alright?" Krystal asked him, Untitled shrugged " I don't know, those guys punched hard" He voiced out he's opinion " But I'm sure she's gonna be alright" He said and patted Krystal.
 
" OPPA! Stop patting my head I'm not a kid anymore!" Krystal whined, He just laughed at her. Krystal pouted, she somehow doesn't like being treated like a baby, wanting to be treated like an adult even though she's still a teen.
 
Soon the door opened and came out the nurse and a healed Amber, Krystal and Untitled looked shocked to see Amber healed. Its like she's not injured in the beginning.
 
"Wow, you look... Healthy" Krystal said examining Amber, Amber smiled dorkily " Nothing serious happened to her, she just needs to apply this medicine to her bruises and she'll be fine" The nurse informed them " Thank you" Krystal, Amber and Untitled said sync and bowed.
 
Thr nurse smiled at them and excused herself to attend to other patients " Really, you look like your not injured at all" Untitled said, Amber just smiled " I'm not called Llama Ranger for nothing" Amber joked, Krystal slapped her on  the shoulder " When are you called Llama ranger?" Krystal asked.
 
" Just thought of it" Amber said and faces Untitled " Thank you for helping us" Amber bowed " It alright" He said and wave his hand infront of him doing a its-nothing-really gesture. Amber bowes again " Thank you again umm..." Amber stopped not knowing his name.
 
Untitled laughed " Silly me I forgot to intrudunce myself" He said and laughed " Your getting forgetful Oppa!" Krystal sarcastically said. He just ruffled Krystal's hair " My name is
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai''
 
 
 
--------
 
Now you know who he is :D
 
MESSAGE TO ALL READERS: 
Do you want faster updates? Comment 
Yes or No
And leave your thought about this chapter ;)