Love you

I Had Enough

 

Krystal's eyes fluttered open when she heard someone speaking, having her eyes widely open. She saw her girlfriend and smiled " Hey, how long have you been staring at me?'' Krystal sleepily asked, giving Amber a cute smile. Amber chuckled and stoop up from her sitting position. " How are you sure I was staring at you?" Amber playfully asked.

 

Krystal giggled, leaning her head ontop of her hand. " I'm your girlfriend. Why would'nt you stare at me?'' Krystal countered back, Amber smirked. " Your getting good at fighting back verbally" Amber said, giving Krystal a thumbs up. Krystal chuckled " I learn good from my girlfriend" Krystal said and smiled meaningfully.

 

It was dawn that time, and the time the sun goes down. And being infront of the windowing, showing the sunset. Making Krystal more breath taking than she already is. Amber smiled knowing the breath taking beauty infront of her is hers, " Your beautiful" Amber said " Tell me something I don't know" Krystal said and did an eyesmile.

 

Amber held Krystal's chin and made Krystal face her, Amber looked at Krystal's brown orbs that were boring her own. Amber's eyes shifted to Krystal's lips and slowly leaned forward. Their lips touched and they engaged in a passionate kiss. They moved their lips in sink, breaking contact to get a handfull of air and lip locking again.

 

Amber broke the kiss, panting. Krystal's eyes opened and asked in a whisper " Why do I have a feeling your gonna make me cry?" Amber opened her eyes and looked at Krystal's eyes, conveying worry and confusion. Amber pecked her lips and nose, up to the crown of her head.

 

" Don't think to much," Amber said and kissed Krystal again " And enjoy the moment till it lasts." Amber thought and smiled at Krystal " Let me walk you home" Amber said and stretched out her hand, for Krystal to take. " Your being awfully cheesy today" Krystal said and took hold of Amber's hand, as they left the classroom, and out of school grounds.

 

" Don't all girls like cheesy lines and such you see in a movie?" Amber asked, " Not all the time" Krystal said, swinging their intertwined hands back and forth. " See! Thats why you guy's are easy to get" Amber said rolling her eyes " No, not this girl" Krystal spoke, making Amber laugh.

 

" Love you"

 

" Love you too"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Thats cheesy don't you think?"

 

" Aish! Shut up and accept the fact"

 

And that earned Amber a punch.

 

" Ow!"

 

" I love you to"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________

 

I can't have give you happy chapters till the end, I have to put drama people! BE READY!!! kekekeke

If I'm kind enough, I'll skip the drama.