NOW?

I Had Enough

 

It was an ordinary day... maybe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a sunny sunday and a certain llama was watching t.v. She felt her phone ring and got excited, thinking that it was Krystal. She read the text and frowned. " Tiff unnie, did you receive a text?" Amber asked. " It depends who texted." Tiffany replied. Amber glared at her. " What? Fine, I received a text from Jessica, Sunny, Taeyeon, Krystal..." Tiffany looked at Amber and as expected Amber has a lit on her eyes.

 

 

" Oppsmisread it. It's Kristine." Tiffany said and Amber pouted. " I'm serious, did dad or mom text you?" Amber asked again. " Now you know specific language." Tiffany said and Amber rolled her eyes. " Well... Oh! Here! it said to meet them in Sofex Cafe." Tiffany raised her brows. " Wonder why." Amber said.

 

 

" We better go there to know." Tiffany said and they got ready to go, Amber followed suit.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

AT SOFEX CAFE

 

 

 

Tiffany and Amber entered the cafe, they scanned around the area and found their parents. It was easy cause their parents were wearing bussines suits. Always tucked in, neat and clean, a proffesional vibe in them. Since Amber was young Tiffany was the one taking care of her, so they had a really close relationship. Their parents were always on bussiness trips, if not always busy with work.

 

 

They sometimes were home, but it feels like their not. its either their staying inside their room or talking on the phone. In short their always busy, they never take notice of their children. Amber took a deep breath and Tiffany patted her back, Amber smiled at her and they headed to their parents.

 

 

" Mom, Dad." Tiffany spoke, the two adults looked up and stood up. " Sit down both of you, we need to discuss about something." They nodded and sat opposite of their parents. " We thought about this and we were thinking that....."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

" AMBER!"

 

 

" HUH?!" 

 

 

" OHGF!"

 

Amber groaned when she fell, she looked up and saw Krystal " I've been calling your name, its already lunch time." Krystal said " Are you alright?" Krystal asked worriedly, Amber shook her head and stood up " No, its nothing... its just that I'm tired." Amber said and took hold of Krystal's hand.

 

Krystal's brows furrowed " Tired of what? Is it our relationship?" Amber sighed and lokked at Krystal " Do you think I'm tired of our relationship? Look into my eyes and tell me if you don't see love in it." Amber asked looking into Krystal's eyes. " Well? Did you find love?" Amber asked and Krystal nodded, looking down.

 

" I'm sorry... I ... I shouldn't have said it." Krystal said, Amber smiled and hugged Krystal. " It's okay and I'm sorry for being down lately." Amber said and caressed Krystal's hair. " Please don't get tired of us, please." Krystal sobbed " Shhh... I won't, okay? I hope you won't either." Amber said and hugged Krystal tighter.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were watching them behind the door, and Tiffany can't stand it and cried on Taeyeons shoulder. " Shhh... Hey, you promised you won't cry again, didn't you?" Taeyeon said and wiped Tiffany's tears. " I just... I can't Taeyeon, I just can't do it." Tiffany said and continued crying.

 

" We'll be alright, as well as them. It's gonna be alright." Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany and kissed her. " I love you." Taeyeon said " I love you too" Tiffany replied.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Krystal and Amber were texting and Amber was in the middle of sending a pick up line.

 

​From : Ambie <3

To : SooJung <3

 

You should charge your phone, I heard that their will be a black out later. Because their fixing the line that is 

connecting our hearts together.

 

From : SooJung <3

To : Ambie <3

 

Cheesy!

 

From : Ambie <3

To: SooJung <3

 

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from the tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

 

From: SooJung <3

To: Ambie <3

 

If kisses were snow, I'll send you a blizzard

 

From: Ambie <3

To: SooJung <3

 

Wow! you learned from me didn't you? ;)

 

From : SooJung <3

To : Ambie <3

 

I'll be BurgerKing and you'll be McDonalds, I'll do it my way and you'll be loving it ;)

 

From : Ambie <3

To : SooJung <3

 

 Life without you would be like a pencil... pointless

 

From : SooJung <3

To: Ambie <3

 

On a scale of 1 through 10, you'd be a 9... because I'd be the 1 you need

 

From : Ambie <3

To : Krys <3

 

Kiss me if I'm wrong... But isn't your name MINE? ;)

 

From : Krys <3

To : Ambie <3

 

Too bad your right, cause I would go for a kiss '3'

 

From: Ambie <3

To: Krys <3

 

Well your lips is welcome '3' hahaha

 

From: Krys <3

To: Ambie <3

 

*Muah* Goodnight! We need to be early tomorrow, LLama!

 

From : Ambie <3

To : Krys <3

 

*Muah* Goodnight! Hope you dream of me tonight, cause I'll be dreaming of you ;)

 

 

"Stupid llama" Krystal said and smiled, rereading the messages Amber sended.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

FINALLY! UPDATED THIS!