Surprise

I Had Enough

 

 
 
A furious Jessica went stumping towards them, She grabbed Amber and lifted her. In this case, choked her.Amber was turning pale.
 
"What.Do.You.Think.Your.DOING?!?" Jessica shouted at Amber in a deadly tone. "I-I-I..... S-she... W-w-e" Amber turned to a stuttering mess.
 
The temparature dropped low. Jessica glared at Amber, sending chills through her body. Amber looked down, not wanting to face the older Jung.
 
"Unnie, let go of her" Krystal spoke " I can't believe you let this..... This.... Llama, kiss you!" Jessica turned to her sister. Jessica let go of Amber, and made her fall.
 
Jessica went to her sister and examined her " What's this?" Jessica asked, and slightly lifted the collar that was on Krystal's neck.
 
"A collar, unnie" Krystal said calmly, Jessica raised her eyebrow. She let go of the collar and looked at Amber, the temparature dropped low again.
 
Is she controlling the wind or something? Amber thought, seeing Jessica approach her. She started stepping backward.
 
"J-Jessica-unnie" Amber spoke, but soon she ran away quickly. " YOU LLAMA! HOW DARE YOU PUT A COLLAR ON MY BABY SIS!" Jessaca screamed in a deathly voice and chased Amber around.
 
"Unnie" Krystal said softly, but got ignored. "Unnie!" Krystal said alittle louder, but Jessica continued chasing Amber. "UNNIE!!!" Krystal losted her patience and screamed.
 
Jessica and Amber stopped chasing each other and looked at Krystal. Krystal was emitting a more deadlier aura. "Unnie, out NOW!" Krystal said and pointed out the door.
 
Jessica slowly did what Krystal said and went out the door, Krystal followed shortly. Amber was left there alone, she just stood their ackwardly waiting for the Jungs.
 
 
What is she doing?   Amber thought and kicked an invinsible stone, soon the door opened and came out the Jung sisters. Along with Yuri.
 
Amber furrowed her eyebrows, Amber pulled Yuri and whispered "Why are you here?" Yuri just smiled and whispered back " Getting my girlfriend" 
 
Amber's jaw dropped " Y-you.... H-her" Amber said pointing at Jessica and Yuri. Before you know it Amber passed out.
 
"AMBER!" Krystal yelled and catched Amber before she can hit the ground. Yuri helped her carry Amber. Yuri chuckled and shook her head at Amber smirking.
 
"Surprise" Yuri whispered to Amber and helped Krystal to bring Amber to the infirmary.
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
Hey! This is a random chapter made by my head and hands and fingers. Oh well! You got your update no complaining!!!!