Dugeon

I Had Enough

 

 
 
Amber and Krystal left the park and continued to walk aimlessly, Then a question struck " Do you know the story?" Amber asked, Krystal raised her brow "Story?" Krystal asked back, Amber nodded. "Stupid, I meant what story?" Krystal said and rolled her eyes.
 
Amber pouted, Krystal stuck her tongue out " The story how your unnie and Yuri meet" Amber said and looked at Krystal " Not really, she doesn't really talk about it" Krystal said and kicked a stone that she saw. Amber nodded " Now I'm curious" Amber stated.
 
" But I think, they were frienemies" Krystal said, Amber chuckled and shook her head, Krystal looked at her and asked " What are you laughing at?" Amber stopped and looked at her " My unnie and Taeyeon were enemies, So was your unnie and Yuri" Amber said "So? Whats the point?" Krystal asked.
 
Amber smiled " Do you think, that maybe, just maybe" Amber started " We would have the same fate?" Amber continued and faced Krystal, who had a confused look " Same fate?" Krystal mumbled. After getting what Amber said, Krystal  hung her head down, hiding the blush that was slowly covering half of her face.
 
Amber chuckled, seeing Krystal's ears turn red " Jung, are you blushing?" Amber teased, Krystal looked away " No I'm not" Krystal denied " Are you sure?" Amber teased more " I'm not okay!" Krystal strongly denied.
 
"A strong denial is" Amber said and poked Krystal's cheek " Yah! I said I'm not, okay? Geez is that hard to understand?" Krystal said and punched Ambers arm, Amber laughed.
 
"Aigoo! You can't really get a joke, huh?" Amber said and rubbed her arm, Krystal puffed her cheeks. " It's your fault" Krystal softly said, but Amber heard it. Not wanting to get punched for the second time, Amber pretend not to hear it.
 
They continued to walk side-by-side, Just then a group of drunken men were passing by, Amber noticed the lustful look they were giving Krystal. Amber took hold of Krystal's hand and pulled her closer to her.
 
 
 
 
Dugeon Dugeon