Tease

I Had Enough

 

 
Morning came and Amber woke up before he alarm clock, She groaned " My head hurts" She mumbled " It must be because of thinking" Amber talked to herself and battled the will to lay back down and sleep.
 
She stood up and went the bathroom, she did her morning routine and went down after dressing up " Morning unnie" Amber said and kissed her unnie on the cheek " Morning Ambie" Tiffany greeted and smiled.
 
Amber smiled back and sat down, Tiffany placed a plate infront of her and herself, Amber noticed another plate being set " Tiff unnie, who's eating with us?" Amber asked taking a spoonful of her food and chewed.
 
Tiffany innocently smiled and said " Krystal" calmly, Amber spit the juice she was drinking upon hearing the name "K-Krystal?" Amber stuttered " I don't know if I should be insulted by you spitting out your juice upon hearing my name" A voice behind Amber said.
 
Amber turned around and frowned " You should be" Amber said and continue eating, she seemed to be rude to Krystal today " Well your grumpy in the morning" Krystal said and sat down beside Amber.
 
"Pfft, I'm always like this" Amber said " Not untill yesterday" Krystal mumbled " What is it to you anyway?" Amber annoyingly said, Krystal frowned " I'm just saying ,okay? You weren't like this yesterday and the day before" Krystal reasoned out. 
 
"Well sorry for being myself" Amber said an left the table, Krystal looked at Tiffany for an explanation, but Tiffany just shrugged. Krystal ran to catch up with Amber. " Hey! Wait you didn't even finished your food" Tiffany said but pouted when they were gone.
 
"When I went to the trouble to cook for them" Tiffany whined " I'll eat your cooking" A voice said and Tiffany turned and smiled upon seeing the person " TaeTae!" Tiffany said and lauched at her girlfriend.
 
Taeyeon laughed and said " I love you too, Tippani" Taeyeon teased the latter, Tiffany pouted " Yah! Your a meanie" Tiffany said and ran, Taeyeon chuckled " Aigoo! My wifes so childish" Taeyeon said and ran to Tiffany.
 
 
--------
 
Back to KryBer
 
 
"Hey! Whats your problem!" Krystal shouted and grabbed Ambers wrist, Amber swatted her hand and Krystal felt hurt, Amber felt guilty " I'm sorry, I... I'm just in a bad mood" Amber said and took Krystal's hand that she hurt.
 
"It's alright, I experience it too" Krystal said and smiled at Amber, Amber smiled back " Thank you for understanding" Amber said and kissed the back of Krystals hand. Krystal blushed at the action and retreated her hand.
 
" Oh! Jung is blushing" Amber teased and got a smack at the back of her head " It was better when you were in a bad mood" Krystal said and walked ahead of Amber.
 
Amber followed closely and a question popped in her head " Ah! By the way, why were you at my house?" Amber asked " Did you forget or your just pretending? Either, You going to walk me to school and back home for 4 months, right?" Krystal stated a matter of fact.
 
" Sure, smarty pants" Amber teased and got a light punched on the shoulder " Your really violent you know" Amber laughed, Krystal pouted " It's the same to everygirl" Krystal defended.
 
" Nah, your more violent" Amber said, Krystal crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks " Whatever" Krystal mumbled, Amber laughed at her cuteness.
 
 
-----
An update for vnzdeath for commenting like in every chapter or maybe some xD Thanks for supporting me!