Date

I Had Enough

 

 
" Have you been in a relationship before?" Krystal asked as they walked to their destination, which is still hidden by Amber. " I haven't, honestly." Amber said and looked at Krystal " Your my first girlfriend, so you always hold a special place here." Amber said and pointed where her heart is located.
 
" CheesyBer." Krystal said and lightly pushed Amber, Amber laughed dorkily while swinging their intertwined hands. " I'm serious Krys, You'll always be here. Even if just a tiny bit, I'll always remember our memories together. Today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after that, and it goes on and on and on... You'll be right here." Amber said.
 
" Your making me cry,  stop it." Krystal said and wiped the tears that fell, Amber smiled and wiped the tears with her thumb. " I won't stop loving you, Krys. I won't stop" Amber said and kissed the crown of Krystal's head " I never will." Amber whispered. " This is our first date, so we should be smiling! Not crying!" Amber said, trying to lighten up the mood.
 
Krystal smiled and hugged Amber, Amber hugged back and they continued their walk. " We're almost there!" Amber excitedly said and covered Krystal's eyes. " Hey! What are you doing?" Krystal said, surprised at Amber's doing. " Relax, its a cheesyber thing. Okay?" Amber jokingly said.
 
Krystal laughed and slowly started walking " I'll guide you, don't worry" Amber said and guided Krystal to their destination " I'm going to let go, but still close your eyes and open it if I said so." Amber instructed and as she said, uncovered Krystal's eyes and walked who knows where.
 
" You can open it now." Amber said and slowly Krystal opened her eyes and got surprised. " I know its a clichè thing, but... Tada!" Amber said, it was a simple picnic set up. The blanket laid down neatly, basket right at the middle and the view, you can watch the sunset there.
 
" Wow..." Krystak was lost for word, truth be told, this is the first time she's been in a picnic. " What are you standing there for? Come sit with me!" Amber said and laughed as Krystal ran to where she was. They sat down and Amber took out the food, placing it on the blanket.
 
" You prepared all this?" Krystal asked as she took a piece of strawberry and dipped it on chocolate. " I had a little help." Amber honestly said and chuckled at the memory of the TaeNy couple. " Better thank them then." Krystal said and fed Amber a chocolate dipped strawberry.
 
" I will." Amber said and fed Krystal, They continue to feed each other and got stuffed. " That was a good meal." Amber said and lie down on the ground, followed by Krystal who lay down beside her. " Look! A cloud shaped llama!" Krystal happily said, Amber laughed at Krystal's childish attitude.
 
" Come to think of it, Amber." Krystal said and rolled on her stomach (  a/n : I don't know what kind of position I had in mind is called -.-") She looked at Amber and traced her features " You look like one." Krystal said and laughed when Amber protested " Really? A llama! You can do better than that!" Amber said and looked at Krystal.
 
" On our next date, lets go to the zoo!" Krystal said and started shaking Amber " Okay! There we can take pictures with the llamas!" Krystal excitedly said " Noooo~ I don't want to! You'll just make fun of me!" Amber dissagreed " Come on! It will be fun! Pweeaase!" Krystal said in an aegyo filled voice.
 
" Unfair! Your using aegyo!" Amber exclaimed and pouted " Your using it too~" Krystal countered back " It was out of reflex!" Amber reasoned out. " Its just animal's for goodness sake, Amber! I just want to see them!" Krystal tried a different method. " Aish! Fine, just because I love you!" Amber finally admitted defeat.
 
" YAY! I love you so much!" Krystal said happily and hugged Amber, as well as kiss her. " What I do for love." Amber whispered and enjoyed her moment with Krystal.
 
------------
 
I have decided that I will first give you guys all the fluff and normal chapters first, since they just started dating and bam! DRAMA Thats so mean of me ;) Anyway a cute gif of KryBer, the feels XD