Transfer Student

I Had Enough
5 years later...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Walking out of the airport, strutted a blonde. She took a deep breath, took out her phone and dialed a number, after a few rings, the person on the other line answered. The blond smiled and spoke.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 " I'm back."
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
 
It was an ordinary day for Krystal, she was a collage student now. Her goal is to live with no regrets, live life to the fullest. WITHOUT falling inlove... But that might change.
 
Entering her classroom, she feels that something was off. She sat down on her seat and saw her usually noisy classmates sitting in a well mannered way. She raised her brows and asked her seat mate.
 
" Did I forget anything the teacher told us yesterday?" Krystal asked. Jiyeon, her seat mate, shook her head " Its just that a transfer student will be in our class." Jiyeon said and Krystal nodded her head and said thanks.
 
' A transfer student?' Krystal thought and just shrugged it off and took out her books to have advance reading. The teacher went in and caught the attention of the class. " It seems you all are making a good impression?" The teacher asked and began speaking.
 
" Please come in." The teacher said and the door opened. Krystal's eyes widened upon seeing the transfer student. " Hello everyone! Its nice to meet you all." The transfer student said. All of the class sighed. 
 
" Some of you obviously know her, because she came to the same school as most of you. As of today please take a seat next to Ms.Jung, and class there will be no classes today cause us teachers have some important things to do." After that, the teacher left and the students jumped in joy.
 
" Hey! Long time no see!" The transfer student said and Krystal had agape. " OH MY GOSH!" Krystal squealed and hugged her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" SULLI!"
 
 
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
 
A/N : I thought making Amber the transfer student will be TO predictable, so yeah, some of you might say "cliche" ;P