Unexpected Visit

I Had Enough

 

 

 

"OMG!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessie!!!"

 

 

"Kyaa! Tiff long time no see!"

 

 

====

 

 

Amber deverted her attention on the tv infront of her as her sister open the door. Flipping through channels , The remote on Amber's hand fell off as she heard a dolphin squeal, that made her ear throb for seconds 'Whats happening there?'  Amber then stood up and went to where her sister is.

 

Amber's eye's almost went out of their sockets when Amber saw who was in their front door "J-jessica-unnie?" Amber had her jaw open, not believing what or who she is seeing right now ' If Jessica-unnie is here then....' Amber denerted her gaze at the person beside Jessica.

 

Krystal.

 

Amber swallowed the silava in as she feel herself begun to sweat " Come on inside" Tiffany ushered them in. The Jung sisters went inside their house and sat down in the living room, not wanting to be in any moment with Krystal, Amber excused herself to get them some snacks.

 

Reaching the kitchen Amber got a glas of water and drank it as she tried to calm herself down ' Its alright Amber, This is nothing. They just came to vist..... They just came to vist.... Thay just came to vist'  Amber repeated over and over in her head. Relaxing herself Amber then began making snacks for the guest and for themselves.

 

" Here's some snacks" Amber said and laid down the food in the table, After laying it down Amber sat in a single person cautch and busying herself with her phone, Nah! She's just avoiding Krystal. Staring blankly at her phone, she was actually listening to her sister's talk with her bestfriend. Having no interest in their talk Amber really busied her self with her phone.

 

" So~ Whats new, Krystal?" Tiffany said showing her eyesmile. "Nothings new unnie, just the same old thing" Krystal said and drank her juice that was prepared by Amber.  Krystal put down her glass, as the same time Amber reached for hers, making their hands touch. The two blushed alittle with their contact. Amber just quickly bought her drink up and drank.

 

"I heard that a certain someone kissed you" Tiffany spoke suddenly witch led Amber to choke on her drink. Amber coughed while her sister went up and patted her sisters back to make feel better. " Are you okay, sis?" Tiffany asked innocently but with a playful face on." Better than ever, unnie" Amber said  sarcastically.

 

"Good" Tiffany said and smiled at her little sister as she ruffled her hair. " Back to topic, is it true?" Tiffany then sat down beside Krystal, Krystal fidgeted. Taking a glimpse of Amber time to time " N-not really" Krystal mentally slapped herself as she stuttered. " Oh? Then Jessie" Tiffany called out.

 

Jessica nodded, knowing what Tiffany means. Amber looked at the two older girls confusingly and turn her gaze to Krystal who was uncontrolably fidgeting around. Making Amber give her a worried expression, 'What is happening here?'  Amber thought and had her eyes opened wide at the sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were undressing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

========

Hey I was in the mood for writing today so I thought why not update for my subscribers. Thanks for supporting this story.... I may consider updating if their are comments to boost my writing energy :D

And don't think byun here, they were actually just exposing Krystal's abs, not fully undressing her. And don't expect me to write , I'm still underage!!! But maybe a make out? Nah! To underage for that! But I'll reconsider, since I'm a byun myself despite my young age xD

 

Anyway if there are silent reader pls dont hesitate to comment below, A simple Update soon author is enough :) And A side note, just call me Ryu to make you all confotable with me, I feel nameless being called author -.-"