Paper Ball

I Had Enough

Be grateful I'm in a good mood ;) DOUBLE UPDATE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

 

'Why did she do that? Doesn't she know that she's killing me?!?!' I thought as I walk my way to my classroom door 'Good thing Krystal took that collar off, Or I'll get laughed at' I mentally thanked Krystal. I open the classroom door and caught the sight of my friends laughing loud.

 

'They must be talking about the collar' I rolled my eyes at the possible topic. I walked up to them, And Yuri was the first to notice me. She frowned " Awwww.... where's the collar?" Yuri said and pouted, I smirked at her " It is long gone" I said and smiled a victory smile. My friends Jonghyun, Key, Hyoyeon and Yuri groaned.

 

"When I was looking forward for it too" Jonghyun said and snapped his fingers, Key and Hyoyeon just sighed disapointedly " Good thing Krystal took it off" I said aloud. I felt their eyes on me, I mentally groaned for saying that aloud. " Did she just say Krystal?" Jonghyun asked Key " Oh, I think she did" Key said.

 

" How did you become her dog?" Hyoyeon asked, I was about to  speak when Jonghyun suddenly shouted an "Ah!" We all looked at him, seeking for an explanation of his sudden outburst. " It has something to do with the kiss, right?" I swear I'm going to kill him someday  I glared at Jonghyun for spilling such information.

 

"Ops.." Jonghyun muttered before covering his mouth, Now the attention was on me " Kiss? What kiss?" Taeyeon spoke out of know where. " Amber kissed Krystal" Key whispered to Taeyeon, I mentally thanked Key for not shouting that. " YOU WHAT?!?!" Taeyeon screamed atracting attention from our fellow classmates.

 

I immediately covered Taeyeon's mouth before she goes on and on about that topic " Will you keep it down, I don't want to start a rumor" I whispered for only my friends to hear. They nodded " Thanks" I said to them and sat down on my seat. " BUT.." Hyoyeon said and walked towards me.

 

" You have to explain it to us" Yuri continued, having an evil smirk on her face. Oh! how badly I want to take it off her face Giving up a muttered a low " Fine" And started to explain to them, starting from the cute blushing Krystal to the uncouncious kiss. After my story telling. They all muttured an "Ah.."

 

Before they could throw a question at me, the teacher came in, apologized for being late. blah blah blah. After his long explanation for being late he started his lesson. I paid full attention in class when a paper ball hit my head, I looked around for a possible candidate. I saw Jonghyun giving me a read-the-paper look.

 

 I looked at him and back at the paper, before I could open it, another paper ball was thrown at me. I looked at Jonghyun angrily, He held his hand up and pointed at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon gave me the same look Jonghyun gave me awhile ago, I picked up the paper ball Hyoyeon had thrown.

 

Opening the paper ball I got hit a third time, I looked at Jonghyun and Hyoyeon. They held their hands up and pointed at Key who looked at me briefly, before averting his attention in front. I looked at my friends waiting for another paper ball to be thrown. Confirming that there won't be any follow up. I opened Jonghyun's latter.

 

 

Sorry I said that, it kinda sl-

 

 

Before I can read the whole letter another paper ball was thrown at me, I picked it up not bothering to see who threw it. And it seem..... well ..... Bigger? Is this a letter or this is purposely for throwing at me? I looked at the paper ball angryly and continued to read but got thrown another one, and another, and another, and another.

 

I turned around, the same time a paper ball was thrown. Making it hit me straight in the face, once the ball was at the ground. I saw the culprit, YURI. Getting fed up at being thrown at I stood up noisyly making the whole class looked at me, I didn't pay attention to them as I throwed a paper ball at Yuri.

 

Another student stood up and screamed " PAPER BALL FIGHT" Soon all of us began throwing paper balls at each other, YOu could see many paper balls flying every where. Me and my friends were hiding under our tables, Your thinking that wereavoiding being hit aren't you? Well your mistaken.

 

I stood up and throwed a ball, soon my friends followed. And what surprised me is that also the teacher was joining in xD Our room was filled with laughter and paper being thrown. I thrown a ball at Key who was right next to the door, Just as I thrown a ball the door opened and my ball missed Key.

 

But was thrown at the person who opened the door, everyone stayed silent. Once the ball slid down the face of the intruder, all stiffened. A clear gulp could be heard from every. Student.Body. Soon a cold aura filled the classroom, It was KRYSTAL. She looked at my direction and galred at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One word was running through my mind 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that is

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUSTED

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======

 

KEKEKE that was totally random :) Like I said I don't know what's going on with this fic, I just write whats on my mind AND the paper ball thing was totally random. To me that is. Anyway gif time :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

LACHATA ERA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh My Gosh! I just can't, this is just hilarious xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is so cute >~<