Sister Talk

I Had Enough

Hey! it's been awhile since I updated, pls forgive. 

 

 

===

 

 

LIU RESIDENCE

 

 

A boyish girl sat comfortably at the couch with the television on, But she wasn't watching, She was deep in thought about something or someone.'When did I start falling in love with Krystal?' 'Have I had this feeling a long time ago or I just felt it now?' 'Was she that beautiful before, I mean she was beautiful to begin with'  Amber was in deep thought that she didn't feel the couch move. Feeling someone poke her, Amber cut her thoughts and face the eye smiling girl infront of her.

 

 

 

"Unnie?Waeyo?"

 

 

 

 

"Is there something wrong,Amber?"

 

 

 

 

"Nothing,why Tiff-unnie?"

 

Amber looked at her sister confusingly, while Tiffany pouted at her sister " I can sense you have something troubling you though..."

 

Tiffany stop half way " Or maybe, someone?" Tiffany smirked when she saw Ambers face turned a light pink. Amber looked away avoiding her sister's eye's in anyway posible. " So tell me who's the lucky girl" Tiffany come closer to her sister and nudged her playfully.

 

 

 

"W-what are you talking a-about" Amber scolded herself for stuttering, Amber sighed and faced her unnie. " Have you ever been in love unnie?" Amber asked out of the blue, " Yes, I have..." Tiffany said and showed her eye smile "Really?!" Amber suddenly yelled which surprised her sister. " So tell me" Amber had her puppy dog eye's activated.

 

 

 

"hahaha excited are we?" Tiffany giggled and patted her sister's head " For starters her name is Taeyeon" Tiffany said and giggled at her sister making  an 'O' with . " She's 2 years older than me, but she's short" Tiffany giggled " Actually we didn't have a good start,.." Amber looked at Tiffany, curiousity evident in her eye's "We were enemy's, fighting everyday, teasing and mostly shouting at each other" Tiffany laughed at the memory.

 

 

 

Amber laughed silently, remembering Krystal and herself '' So what happened next?" Amber leaned closer to her sister, Tiffany cocked her brow upward with Amber's interest in her story, but shrigged it of. " And one day I saw her with a girl, being all lovey dovey. I felt jealousy that time, And that's when I realized my feelings for her" Tiffany ended her story.

 

 

 

"What?! That's it?" Amber showed discontent in her face as she whined "What you expect me to tell you the whole story?" Tiffany asked disbelief in her tone of voice. " Well you can't just leave me hanging you know." Amber said and pouted. Tiffany thought for awhile before she had a smirk on her face. Amber felt cold air around her, 'I feel trouble' Amber thought.

 

 

 

" So about this girl your thinking about" Tiffany said and eye smiled. Amber then began to fiddle with her fingers " Well h-her name is K-krystal" Amber said and blush beet red just saying her name. Tiffany giggled at her love struck sister " So how did you start liking her?" Tiffany asked in a sisterly tone. Amber looked at her sister and back at her hands.

 

 

"Well our situation is the same as yours" Amber said " Really? so thats why you were so interested" Tiffany smiled and hugged her sister. " So you also felt jealousy, huh? I feel you" Tiffany said while patting her sisters back " Actually unnie, it's not like that.." Amber trailed off. Tiffany let go of Amber and looked at her.

 

 

" Then what happened" Tiffany asked and put both of her hand on Amber's cheek. Amber's face began to turn pink all of a sudden, Making Tiffany more curious " Umm.... how do I..." Amber stummered (a/n: If there's such word :P) 

 

 

" Continue " Tiffany said " Ikissedherinthelips" Amber said really fast, That Tiffany didn't understand a thing " Slow down, what did you say?" Tiffany moved her ear closer to Amber. " I kissed her in the lips" Amber said in a whisper. But Tiffany still caught it, Tiffany gasp " Oh My GOOOOOOOSH!!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!" Tiffany began jumping up and down, obviously spazzing.

 

 

" OMG! Your so bold Amber" Tiffany composed herself and faned her face cooling it down. " It was out of reflex okay? i didn't intend to k-kiss her" Amber reasoned out. " What did she do?" Tiffany asked. " I walked out after that" Amber covered her face, Tiffany patted her back com forting her little sister.

 

DING

 

DING

 

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang " I'll just get the door, okay?" Amber nodded and sigh when her sister left. 

 

===

 

 

Tiffany headed to the door and opened it, she gasp " OMG!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

Sorry guys, but I just had to put a cliffhanger. I mean,what story does not have a cliffhanger?

Anyway it been soooooooo~ long since i last updated, I'll just tell you that I'm a lazy person. Did I say lazy person? I meant SUPER lazy person. And when i update my baby sister either gets my phone or either press something and deletes the whole thing I wrote and i tend to forget what I write at times. Okay stop with my ranting, I'll see guys soon!

 

BYE-NEEEE!